Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Buy on Nintendo eShop w/out Taxes

qkwyx

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Nintendo eShop without Taxes

1: Open Nintendo eShop
2: Go to "Settings / Others"
3: Go to "Localization Settings"
4: Now you have to change your address.

ZipCode - City, Country, State
92154 - San Diego, San Diego, California
97080 - Gresham, Clackamas, Oregon
97222 - Milwaukie, Clackamas, Oregon
97116 - Forest Grove, Washington, Oregon
33176 - Miami, Miami-Dade, Florida
33160 - North Miami Beach, Miami-Dade, Florida

Tested on my Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black US Version using $20 prepaid card bought at DataBlitz using zipcode 92154... Gawin nyo rin ito when creating Nintendo Network ID.

******-----------***********-----------

Nintendo Video US/Asia/JP 3DS releases (Nintendo Video Service ends on March 31, 2014)

1. Open System Settings.
2. Go to Internet Settings in your 3DS.
3. Go to Connection Settings.
4. Go to Connection 1, 2 or 3.
5. Go to Change Settings.
6. Go to the next page and select DNS.
7. Set Auto-Obtain DNS to “No” and enter Detailed Setup.
8. Set Primary DNS as 65.19.130.33 and Secondary DNS as 8.8.8.8.
9. Save, enjoy your Nintendo Video.

A piece of advice: Do not register your 2DS/3DS/3DS XL to Nintendo Network I.D. (NNID)
Feedback lang mga ka symbs... itinama ko sa tamang country and state... thanks...

Credits:
Nintendo eShop-Spinnerweb/Erixsan
Nintendo Video-MaUi

Last edited:
Good day. It's been a year now since I post here... marami na nangyari sa 3DS scene... may CFW, may N3DS na, discontinuation sa Club Nintendo... tsk...

Back
Top Bottom