Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

CEMS Honey

egeboy099

Proficient
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Guys, sa tingin nyo trusted ba ang CEM'S Honey

lagi ko kasing napapansin ito sa supermarket. nahihirapan rin kasi akong pumili ng genuine honey karamihan ng na try ko puro fake.

na try niyo na ba yang CEM'S or any information about sa company nila. sa may mga may alam feel free to share.

^yeah i have tried there Honey with apple cider vinegar okay naman siya.AFAIK, yong fake na honey nilalanggam.YOng kanila hindi based on my experience

^yeah i have tried there Honey with apple cider vinegar okay naman siya.AFAIK, yong fake na honey nilalanggam.YOng kanila hindi based on my experience

eh nilalanggam nga eh. iniwan ko kagabi ung cems sa kusina kinabukasan party party na ang mga langgam.

Back
Top Bottom