Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry Mobile Android one 5.1 system update

Ztamps

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I got a CM android one 2 weeks ago and the phone informs me that there is a system update available. However, upon downloading the update and installation; an error appears and I reboot the phone without effecting any change. It seems a different update is available and not the version installed in CM one. I tried manually downloading the update file and installed in recovery mode but to no avail also. Has anyone updated their Cherry Mobile H940 android one to 5.1? pa-help naman.

Hindi pa nag prompt yung samin. Nagawa mo na bang gawing default storage yung sd card mo?

So far, I've rooted my phone using android one toolkit. There are other rooting apps that you can use. I've tried kingroot and it also did the job. For the bootloader, androidone toolkit talaga ginamit ko. Previously, I didn't unlock the bootloader so the SD card for ext2 partition does not load on start up. However, I still can't use the update being prompted by my CM H940. I don't think I need the additional .1 as the OS is already 5.1, right? This phone is a good phone for this price range. Only set back I see is the camera. It takes too long to take a picture, seems full 2-3 sec after pressing the button. I've partitioned my SD card with the ext2 type and have successfully loaded the partition. I'm using link2SD, btw.

once na rooted po ang phone... makakarecieved ka update pero mag eerror yan sa installing..
kelangan mo mag clean install ng stock rom.
CM1 user po ako. at naka custom rom ako ngaun.

dito po... join po kayo jan. lahat po ng tips/tricks at the same time mga custom roms about sa CM1 nanjan.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CherryMobileOne/

Last edited:
sir may solution ba sa ayaw mag open ng CM1? dko ma flash ang system.img natuluyan na ata masira....

Back
Top Bottom