Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cherry mobile flame the official thread[with custom rom]

mga bos pahelp nagstuck yung flame 2.0 ko sa boot logo na flame 2.0 . ayaw na maopen help po pls :(

tnx in advance

nayos nyo na po yugn flame ?
ask ko lang po kung naayos na .
pano nyo po inayos yung skin din po kse gnun e .
tnx po

stuck kau sa fastboot.. guys... all u have to do is, plug ur phone to pc, Run Universal AIO flasher just google it and add xda at end like this "aio flasher aio" then click select from fast boot... then click reboot..... yung from fast boot makikita nyu xa sa may reboot... banda...
100% will work
just make sure u dumped all ur drivers... at installed ang drivers nyu especially adb...

up po mga flame users

Hindi gumagana ung tutorial mo. nasira lang flame 2 ko. ok lhat hanggng s cwm. pero nung ininstall ko na ung custom rom installation abborted. step by step ko sinunod at hindi ako frst time mag install ng custom rom or stock rom. ang masasabi ko lng. puro ka sulat wala kang pinakitang succe yang pinagssbi mo. nandamay kpa sa kalokohan m.

ts pwede po b yung procedure nyo n how to root sa flame 2.0 ? newbie lng po aq s android galing po kc aq sa s40 kya d q mxado gamay ang android. advance salamat ts s feedback.

ask ko lang po para saan ba ang custom rom? tyaka meron ba dito na may alam na ibang battery na compatible para sa flame? kasi ang bilis ma lowbatt. thanks

Ts. bakit hindi ko mahanap ung .zip file sa sd card ko e nandun naman ung file na pang flflash ko via CWM panu ba un hnd ko talaga kasi mahanap e.

update ko lng ah pang cherry mobile flame po eto basa basa din pag may time

Ano mount points ng CM Flame 2.0 . gagawa kase ako ng custom ROM e. Salamat ^:lol:
Kelangan ko nang malaman pra makapagumpisa HAHA

Good Day Everyone..

I just want to ask..

How to Install/Flash CWM or Custom Recovery in my Cherry Mobile Flame S120 ?

I followed this link before with hopes that this will work.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2440320

I cant find any Cherry FLAME guide.
That is for Karbonn A21 which others say similar/exact hardware copy of Flame.

I tried it using terminal emulator. And i got black screen after booting to recovery.

And since i dont have a proper knowledge about that yet, months ago. I dont know what to do to return my stock recovery.

I brought my phone to repair to flash the rom again :p
Since i dont have a rom backup/nandroid. Because it can be done in CWM. Which i do not have at the time.

So.. my ROM is Factory Fresh again.
And now i want to make a backup of both Stock ROM and Nandroid Backup.

Can anyone please kindly help me?

I also found this site which has a CWM for Karbonn A21 posted last feb 23,2014.

http://www.theandroidsoul.com/install-cwm-recovery-karbonn-a21/

It also says --use Terminal Emulator-- and MobileUncle, but Uncle doesnt work.
Which leaves me with emu again. And i dont want a blackscreen again.

So... please can someone post/teach a guide how to flash?
A VIDEO TUTORIAL IS BETTER. if possible.
Or if there is any existing video tutorial, please guide me where it can be found.

To make it short.. i ask for..

* How to Flash CWM + files needed (Video, if available)

* How to Backup/Restore Stock Recovery Mode

* if there is no working CWM for Cherry Flame, How to do ROM & Nandroid Backup/Restore without using CWM.

any help & suggestions are highly appreciated.
Thank you.

amm... yung instruction po sa first page.. hindi gumagana.. stock recovery parin yung nalabas.. sinunod ko naman lahat ng steps..

Much more easy way of rooting Cherry Mobile Flame (S120)

Just use an app called "Framaroot" you can find a thread for it in the XDA Developers Forum. Just remember to use the Framaroot v1.8.1 and not the latest version!!

And then after you have downloaded and installed it to your phone, use Gandalf exploit and voila!! It will say you are rooted and will request to reboot the phone. Just reboot it and when it boots back again, search for an "SuperSU" app in your app drawer and if you see that app, congratulations!! You are now a rooted user!!!

wala pa rin po bang reply??

cwm for cherry flame s120 po..

ibigay ko nalang yung stock recovery.img ng flame ko, please anyone?
baka pwede kayo mag-compile?
di kasi ako marunong..

builder.clockworkmod.com

black screen pa rin yung result nung nag compile ako jan..

ehh, di naman ako marunong ng manual style ng compiling..

help..

Attachments

• FLAME S120 Stock Recovery.rar
    4.3 MB · Views: 34
Back
Top Bottom