Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Chess Thread

Sa chess.com you can create a group. Maganda kung may gagawa dito ng symbianize forum chess group.

Sige bro.
Ano username mo sa chess.com?

weak pa po rate ko dun sa chess.com pero gusto ko 1min game lang laro natin.hehe

paki-add na lang po ako, Sailent o sa pangalawa kong account BurntAshes21

Last edited:
weak pa po rate ko dun sa chess.com pero gusto ko 1min game lang laro natin.hehe

paki-add na lang po ako, Sailent o sa pangalawa kong account BurntAshes21

Sige laro tayo sat or sunday. But I don't play 1 minute chess anymore. Hehe. Humihina long game ko. I used to play 1 minute game. Lagpas isang libo na nga 1 minute game ko.Hehe. 3 minutes nilalaro ko. 3 minutes na lang bro?

Sige laro tayo sat or sunday. But I don't play 1 minute chess anymore. Hehe. Humihina long game ko. I used to play 1 minute game. Lagpas isang libo na nga 1 minute game ko.Hehe. 3 minutes nilalaro ko. 3 minutes na lang bro?

ok bro, add mo muna ako, SaiLent uname ko dun.. wag mo lang kantsawan rating ko kasi maliit pa..hehe

Chess Ang Pangpa Lipas Oras Ko

At Take Note Hindi Pa Ako Natatalo

Dito Sa PC Ko

Sa Level One Nga Lang :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

Chess Ang Pangpa Lipas Oras Ko

At Take Note Hindi Pa Ako Natatalo

Dito Sa PC Ko

Sa Level One Nga Lang :lol: :rofl: :lmao:

magandang pangpalipas ng oras nga ang chess, mas maganda kung sa chess.com ka maglaro dami mong makakalaban dun. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Anyone else here following the 9th TCEC?

For Houdini diehards: it's finally been updated to H200716 and is awaiting final stable release around October. It's made a decent start in the latest third round, though too early to tell.

What is the best chess books for kids age 6-10 you can recommend? Thanks

What is the best chess books for kids age 6-10 you can recommend? Thanks

Before I suggest a book, I will say that for starting up players(kids included), solving tactics problem is a must. Solving puzzles will be also fun for them.

I will suggest, World's Champion Guide to Chess by Polgar. This book covers introduction to chess rules, endgames and tactics. If these kid get a bit better at tactics, I recommend to follow up the book above with Chess Tactic's for Champion by Polgar.

If you want an easier introductory chess book for kids that they can handle on their own and is attractive/colorful, I suggest Chess For Children.

https://www.amazon.com/Chess-Childr..._SR103,135_&psc=1&refRID=RG28P64R4G29D7AAZAPK

Once they learn all the things in Chess for Children, getting World Champion's Guide as their next book is my suggestion. Play Wining Chess by Seirawan is also good(9-10 and above age group)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom