Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Clone MIDI Disk (Tested Working Method)

Honus Wagner

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
My Brother recently purchased a Cheap MIDI Karaoke player from Raon. The Player is Platinum Junior 2,it cost 2,500 including a free mic.
Basically it's just plug and play using RCA Jack and the operation is as easy like a regular DVD. We do have children in our House,and my Father is clumsy when it comes to technology. In an Attempt to operate the player and shut it down he scratched the Genuine MIDI disk that comes with the Player. To prevent damage I attempted to make a back Up of the disk. Here is the Method That Worked for me,That's why I'm Sharing this to you Guys.
Thank You.

This tutorial will be a work in progress. I'll enhanced this further by posting Pictures and Links.

Tools and Materials.

1. Windows Computer with a DVD Writer. I used a Windows 7 PC Core 2 Duo 2 GHz 1GB RAM.

2. The Program I used to make the back up od the Disk is: DVD-Cloner 2017 (Platinum Version). That Came from Piratebay.

3. A Dual Layer Disk,I purchased a maxell ProX 240 min. VIDEO 8.5GB DATA 2.4-8X SPEED WRITE ONCE/DOUBLE LAYER. This Cost me,150 pesos.

4. The Original Disk (GENUINE). Mine is VOL 07 KS-10 / KS-40.

Process:

1. Install DVD Cloner Platinum on you computer. The Instruction on how to install and crack the program is in the installation noted on the torrent downloaded. You may uncheck the unnecessary iPod Cloner upon installation.

2. Carefully,Place the MIDI DVD on your DVD Drive.

3.1 Open the DVD Cloner,
3.2 Switch to expert view window on the leftmost Icon on the upper taskbar.

View attachment 315118

3.3 Select the first thing that will appear. "Copy DVD movie Disk to a DVD+/-R or to Harddisk".

View attachment 315119

3.4 Insert Disk Genuine Disk.

View attachment 315153

3.4 The Next Window will ask you to Select a Path to Harddisk to Save Your Movie,Click OK on the chosen Path.

View attachment 315154

3.5 Make the Final Series of Default click to make the Back Up.
3.6 Close the DVD Cloner
On the End of the Copy you should see the word "SUCCESSFUL BACKUP CREATED" of some sort.

4.1 Open the DVD Cloner.
4.2 Select the 3rd thing to the right (Folder to Disk). "Copy DVD movie from Hard Disk to a DVD+/-R".
4.3 Select The Path of the Back Up ISO.
4.4 Select the Path for the inserted DUAL Layer Disk.
4.5 Make the Final Series of Default click to make the Burn the ISO image of the Genuine Disk onto the Blank Disk.

On the End of the Copy you should see the word "SUCCESSFUL BACKUP CREATED" of some sort.

This tutorial MAY or MAY NOT work for You.
I am just Happy to SHARE what is proven for me to Work,so that others will bypass the reseach on how to do things.

"Just Keep Sharing,That's the Internet"

Attachments

• Switch to EXPERT MODE.jpg
    Switch to EXPERT MODE.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 172
  • Copy DVD Movie to hard disk.jpg
    Copy DVD Movie to hard disk.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 116
  • Inserted Disk as DATA DVD.jpg
    Inserted Disk as DATA DVD.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 98
  • Select a Path for backup.jpg
    Select a Path for backup.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
Paano nman ts
Mag add ng song
Or san i dowbload

Hindi ko po alam. Ang Method na ito ay parasa Disk Back Up. Walang Modification ng files na ginawa. Salamat.

kala ko naman decrypted yung midi from dvd :)

good day Sir, can you upload a back up copy of your disk, mine is broken na kasi.TIA..God Bless

I'm Sorry I won't do that Sir. This is just a back up tutorial. You may find another source from here or other website.

Sino gusto copy ng vol 8 ng ks10 junior 2 dyan. 150 pesos lang may additional songlist/pages narin tarlac area ako i-cocopy ko na kayo madali lang

Sino gusto copy ng vol 8 ng ks10 junior 2 dyan. 150 pesos lang may additional songlist/pages narin tarlac area ako i-cocopy ko na kayo madali lang

ashampoo ok na hindi muna kailangan ang iso ..ok mag burn sa ashampoo

ashampoo ok na hindi muna kailangan ang iso ..ok mag burn sa ashampoo
sir tarlac dn po ako pwde po ba sa usb ung mga karaoke song kasi ung nabili namin na videoke machine promac usb type ung karaoke nya. naghanap na ako ng naglalagay ng karaoke song sa usb wala dto sa tarlac e. sir patulong naman po.
:dance::beat::thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom