Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cloudfone Excite 501o...

Wala pa po bng available na rom sating excite 501o?

Just bought USB-OTG cable from CD-R King. It works perfectly. watched movies from my flash drive using usb otg. and the cable is only worth 30php. hahaha...

aun napagana ko.. sarap maglaro ng PSP games dito, PPSSPP Gold v1 + wireless (class A) PS3 controller + Sixaxis controller... aun... sarap ng fight night round 3...

Casing - So Far wala pa... Universal casing nlng muna Php 180
Root - Mas mganda ma i-root ito na unit... sa akin na i root ko na.. mas laong bumilis at mtagal ma lowbat!!

Root - Mas mganda ma i-root ito na unit... sa akin na i root ko na.. mas laong bumilis at mtagal ma lowbat!!

Boss ano po gmit nyo pang root? Pki add na din po tutorial... thanks...

Sir, paano mo nai-root? Paturo naman. :praise:

Already done flashing cwm to my unit. I used recovery tools apk and i forgot to rename the file to recovery.img. Just wanna ask all of you users that if i uninstalled recovery tools apk will i still be able access the cwm recovery menu? if so, how to do it? what buttons to press...

BTW. Credits to the uploaders for the dl links and flashing procedures. Thanks to all of you...

Attachments

• proto.png
    proto.png
    112.8 KB · Views: 15
Sale to ngaun 2.5k sulit ba maganda cam post nmn kayo selfie shots niyo :)

Good Day!

Sumali ako sa Group na "Cloudfone Excite 501o OFFICIAL GROUP PH" sa Facebook
Ask ko lang po Wala pa pong Firmware para po sa Excite 501o?

Walang OS ung Excite 501o Unit ko

:( *sad*

Pa Help naman po!

Back
Top Bottom