Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated October 18, 2014

Good day! Siguro sa mga oras na ito, busog ka at mayroon ka ng mga bagay na kailangan mo. Lahat ng talino na kailangan mo ay halos kayang i-provide ng symbianize. Pero, busog din ba ang kaluluwa mo? Our soul needs nourishment and strength just like our physical body. When we neglect to feed our soul, we become depressed, run down, sad and feel like we have no purpose. Kaya nga basahin mo 'tong mga inspirational stories at siguradong mabubusog ang kaluluwa mo.

open-heart-feed-soul.jpg

:hit: thanks kung naispired ka sa binasa mo. Hindi po yung thanks button ko kundi THANKS button "Niya" :pray:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images and articles I post. All rights belong directly to its rightful owner &/or owners.

List of Stories
Page 1
The Window
Butterfly
Building your house
Trees that Wood
Growing good corn

Page 2
Determination
The 4 wives
Puppies for sale
Wait for the brick
A box full of kisses
The wooden Bowl
The two frogs
Mountain Story
Rose within

Page 3
Sand and Stone
Alexander Fleming
Bad Temper
Where are we heading
Strongest Dad in the world
Derek Redmond’s Olympic Spirit (1992)

Page 4
Mother and Son
The Fisherman
Ripple Effect

Page 5
Passing Along A Little Spark
The Power of Your Actions
Something for Stevie
Special Delivery

Page 6
Sarah
The Elephant Rope
The Marine's Father

Page 7
Socrates’ Triple-Filter Test
Goose
The International Food Shortage
Secret of Success
The House With the Golden Windows
The Creation of Mothers

Page 8
Fly
Grow Great by Dreams

Page 9
The Gift
Nobunaga’s Destiny
Woman and a Fork
THE COOKIES credits to maui1127

Page 10
A very inspiring story credits to maui1127
A Dog Story credits to breaker004
Peace of Mind

Page 11
The Depressed Swimmer credits to breaker004:excited:

Page 12
Tell the World for Me by John Powell, SJ
The important things in life

Page 13
Love

Page 14
Pencil and Eraser
A glass of milk
Positive Thinking by breaker004
To let Go

Page 15
Little Boy by breaker004

Page 16
The Doctor
Live and Work

Page 17
Salt, Glass of Water and the Lake
Smartest Man in the World
Give time to our family credits to sir noheart

Page 18
The lost wallet *credits to sir noheart
The pretty one *credits to sir noheart
The Doll and the White Rose *credits to sir noheart

Page 19
The Mouse Trap *credits to sir noheart
enjoy your life at every moment *credits to sir noheart
A Lesson from Disabled People *credits to sir noheart

Page 20
why dogs live less than human *credits to sir noheart
Burned Biscuits By Deb Billy Graham *credits to sir noheart
Love Never Ends *credits to sir breaker004

Page 21
Little Dots Of Light By Joseph J. Mazzella
Finding Happiness by Stephen
The story of a woodcutter NEW :excited:

:excited:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Last edited:
Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES

Thanks d2 sir, very inspiring... :salute:

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. basahin m

grabe, pinaiyak mo ako dito TS...

thanks for sharing

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated. basahin m

up natin ang thread para sa hndi pa nakakakita :dance:

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated September 9, 2013 6:00 PM

Good day! Siguro sa mga oras na ito, busog ka at mayroon ka ng mga bagay na kailangan mo. Lahat ng talino na kailangan mo ay halos kayang i-provide ng symbianize. Pero, busog din ba ang kaluluwa mo? Our soul needs nourishment and strength just like our physical body. When we neglect to feed our soul, we become depressed, run down, sad and feel like we have no purpose. Kaya nga basahin mo 'tong mga inspirational stories at siguradong mabubusog ang kaluluwa mo.

:hit: thanks kung naispired ka sa binasa mo. Hindi po yung thanks button ko kundi THANKS button "Niya" :pray:
Disclaimer: I do not own any of the images and articles I post. All rights belong directly to its rightful owner &/or owners.

List of Stories
Page 1
The Window
Butterfly
Building your house
Trees that Wood
Growing good corn

Page 2
Determination
The 4 wives
Puppies for sale
Wait for the brick
A box full of kisses
The wooden Bowl
The two frogs
Mountain Story
Rose within

Page 3
Sand and Stone
Alexander Fleming
Bad Temper
Where are we heading
Strongest Dad in the world
Derek Redmond’s Olympic Spirit (1992)

Page 4
Mother and Son
The Fisherman
Ripple Effect

Page 5
Passing Along A Little Spark
The Power of Your Actions
Something for Stevie
Special Delivery

Page 6
Sarah
The Elephant Rope
The Marine's Father

Page 7
Socrates’ Triple-Filter Test
Goose
The International Food Shortage
Secret of Success
The House With the Golden Windows
The Creation of Mothers

Page 8
Fly
Grow Great by Dreams

Page 9
The Gift
Nobunaga’s Destiny
Woman and a Fork
THE COOKIES credits to maui1127

Page 10
A very inspiring story credits to maui1127
A Dog Story credits to breaker004
Peace of Mind

Page 11
The Depressed Swimmer credits to breaker004:excited:

Page 12
Tell the World for Me by John Powell, SJ
The important things in life

Page 13
Love

Page 14
Pencil and Eraser
A glass of milk
Positive Thinking by breaker004
To let Go

Page 15
Little Boy by breaker004

Page 16
The Doctor
Live and Work

Page 17
Salt, Glass of Water and the Lake
Smartest Man in the World
Give time to our family (NEW) credits to sir noheart

Page 18
The lost wallet *credits to sir noheart
The pretty one *credits to sir noheart
The Doll and the White Rose (NEW) *credits to sir noheart
:excited:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

i love it <3

Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated September 9, 2013 6:00 PM

Little Dots Of Light By Joseph J. Mazzella

I was in my backyard the other night. The evening, Autumn air was blowing. It was fresh, clean and cool without being cold. My dogs were sitting on the freshly fallen leaves and looking up at me, wondering why we hadn't gone back inside yet. The reason was that I was taking some time to gaze at the stars. The sky was almost completely clear of clouds and the heavens were twinkling.

It had been too long since I last looked at the billion stars in the night sky. Those little dots of light felt so warm to my heart and inviting to my soul. They seemed to radiate peace, joy, and Heavenly love to all who watched them. Suddenly, one of the few clouds left in the night sky drifted over the large patch of stars I was pondering upon and they disappeared. I frowned as the sky grew a little darker and finally decided to go inside.

As I opened my backdoor I thought of how each one of those little dots of light was special. Each one of them made the night sky a little brighter. Each one of them made the heavens a little more beautiful. I thought too of each of our lives here and how much our light was needed as well.

Don't let the clouds of this world block out your light. Let it shine everyday for God and for yourself. Your light comes from love and love is brighter than a billion galaxies. Let your own love glow from your smile, your laugh, and your life. Let it blaze in your acts of goodness and kindness. Let it be a beacon to help others to share their light as well. Let it be so luminous that the angels sing and God smiles. You may think that you are just a little dot of light in this universe. But without you everything is darker. Share your light always then and bring brightness with you wherever you go.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Finding Happiness by Stephen

Once a group of 50 people was attending a seminar.

Suddenly the speaker stopped and started giving each person a balloon. Each one was asked to write his/her name on it using a marker pen. Then all the balloons were collected and put in another room.

Now these delegates were let in that room and asked to find the balloon which had their name written, within 5 minutes.

Everyone was frantically searching for their name, pushing, colliding with each other, and there was utter chaos.

At the end of 5 minutes, no one could find their own balloon.

Now each one was asked to randomly collect a balloon and give it to the person whose name was written on it. Within minutes everyone had their own balloon.

The speaker began: This is exactly happening in our lives. Everyone is frantically looking for happiness all around, not knowing where it is. Our happiness lies in the happiness of other people. Give them their happiness, you will get your own happiness.

And this is the purpose of human life.

Last edited:
Re: Collection of INSPIRATIONAL STORIES---updated October 14, 2014

nice thread i'm really inspired, magagamit sa mga lectures at saka seminars. thanks

The story of a woodcutter

Once upon a time, a very strong woodcutter asked for a job in a timber merchant and he got it. The pay was really good and so was the work condition. For those reasons, the woodcutter was determined to do his best.

His boss gave him an axe and showed him the area where he supposed to work.

The first day, the woodcutter brought 18 trees.

“Congratulations,” the boss said. “Go on that way!”

Very motivated by the boss words, the woodcutter tried harder the next day, but he could only bring 15 trees. The third day he tried even harder, but he could only bring 10 trees. Day after day he was bringing less and less trees.

“I must be losing my strength”, the woodcutter thought. He went to the boss and apologized, saying that he could not understand what was going on.

“When was the last time you sharpened your axe?” the boss asked.

“Sharpen? I had no time to sharpen my axe. I have been very busy trying to cut trees…”

Reflection:

Our lives are like that. We sometimes get so busy that we don’t take time to sharpen the “axe”. In today’s world, it seems that everyone is busier than ever, but less happy that ever.

Why is that? Could it be that we have forgotten how to stay “sharp”? There’s nothing wrong with activity and hard work. But we should not get so busy that we neglect the truly important things in life, like our personal life, taking time to get close to our Creator, giving more time for our family, taking time to read etc.

We all need time to relax, to think and meditate, to learn and grow. If we don’t take the time to sharpen the “axe”, we will become dull and lose our effectiveness.

Author: Stephen Covey

up po natin ang thread para sa hindi pa nakakakita

Back
Top Bottom