Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

compatible mobo for i3 first gen

zakikeefenickolai

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hello po, need help..

Ask ko lang po kung ano or mayroon pa bang compatible na MOBO for first gen i3 ngayon?

Nasira po kasi ang intel DH55 na MOBO ko.

Please advise..

Cause:
Na standby for 2mos, the when i started again, nag loop reset yung pc ko. tapos try ko TS, (swap memory, change PS), after that hindi na talaga mag power. na conclude ng technician na MOBO daw ang sira.

Thank you po!

Re: [NEED HELP] compatible mobo for i3 first gen

please help and advise po..

tnx

what you mean loop reset? try mo tanggalin ang mobo sa cpu case, tas lagyan mo lang ng RAM at ikabit ang VGA at Power Cord, try mo rin mag power cycle (hold power button for 1minute)

anu exact model ng processor mo sir?

try mo maghanap sa mga second hand store.
socket 1156
form factor microATX

or check ka sa gilmore tanung tanung ka. phaseout na kasi yung intel chipset H55 na mga mobo.

Back
Top Bottom