Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT Connected to Router but has no Internet

jjnalus2

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
I am connected to my router and with root access however it says once I type a website on my browser (ANY).
MrO77rA
5UCnHyA
https://imgur.com/5UCnHyAhttps://imgur.com/MrO77rAI have a P3k bill, is this because of the bill or do I have to configure something on the router advance for it not to direct to those link?HELP!!!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 51
  • 2.png
    2.png
    57.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
yup check mo unpaid balance mo baka due ka na kaya na cutoff,
or

try mo muna mag ping google.com

or try ipconfig /flusdhns

then ping again

Actually once connected to the WiFi and surf directly to google. The browser directly goes to above picture post. BUT once I use a VPN it went through internet but slower connection. It is not because there is unpaid balance it was already been paid though.

meron dial tone? same experience last night buti naman may net access kahit unstable ang pldc connection

try nyo off muna modem ,mo at ung pc unahin mo open router mo or modem bago pc....try mo lng f wla parin config mo sa router wla ka dns kaya wla net

try nyo off muna modem ,mo at ung pc unahin mo open router mo or modem bago pc....try mo lng f wla parin config mo sa router wla ka dns kaya wla net

Lahat po ng new connected ganyan lumalabas pag nag browser

pano po config sa router sir?

Last edited:
Naredirect ka na boss. Puntahan mo ang pldt nyan para bayaran or partial payment ka ask ka sa cs nila.

Bayaran muna ang bill. then contact Tech Support

Bayaran muna ang bill. then contact Tech Support

Bayad na po problem nag rredirect sya pero kpag may vpn na bypass nya yung redirect page at kumokonek sa internet. Kaso ayaw ko po using VPN or pano po config sa router yun?

Bayad na po problem nag rredirect sya pero kpag may vpn na bypass nya yung redirect page at kumokonek sa internet. Kaso ayaw ko po using VPN or pano po config sa router yun?

Call customer service representative sabihin mo nabayaran mo na kamo yung bill, baka kaya na reredirect ka kc hindi pa nag uupdate sa system nila kaya ganyan.

Your just a troll that doesn't even search or give solution!

You may check this if you really wanna help or just troll about the post I created.

http://lieberman.blog.netwright.net:7080/item_284.htm

Lol, okay I've read that, nandun narin sa binigay mong link yung sagot looks like isolated case sa kanya at presumably sayo, so there's really not much help you can expect here diba? kasi mukang sa pldt end na yung problem, just report it and wait.

You're*

Last edited:
Lol, okay I've read that, nandun narin sa binigay mong link yung sagot looks like isolated case sa kanya at presumably sayo, so there's really not much help you can expect here diba? kasi mukang sa pldt end na yung problem, just report it and wait.

You're*

Tingin ko sir sa ROUTER settings to. Need ko po ng korak router configuration.

Hi,

I thought I was the only one who experienced this. This is what happened to me last night. I tried power cycle my modem but the same pa rin. Connected sya but walang internet. I called their customer service support and was told that this will be forwarded to their T2 support. Asked the reason but she said that there was no advice or memo from the company regarding the connection problem.

Anyway, she said she could not be of help but to just wait for the call of their support. When I checked this morning, the connection is back.

alisin mo yung router sir,. then yung lan mo sa pc idirect connect mo sa modem,.

then obtain mo lng yung ip address nang pc mo,.

after that ping mo si google sa cmd.

then check mo na yung website..

paki update po if anu po result

Thanks

alisin mo yung router sir,. then yung lan mo sa pc idirect connect mo sa modem,.

then obtain mo lng yung ip address nang pc mo,.

after that ping mo si google sa cmd.

then check mo na yung website..

paki update po if anu po result

Thanks

Hi, for connected phones wireless po to. May portal na lumalabas pero ayaw naman mag load. Pang cut sya ng internet for wireless devices connected sa router paps

Back
Top Bottom