Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Cool Facebook Status

Collections of cool facebook status. Look or share yours here.

1408154388_b34a66bdcf.jpg

funny-facebook-status.jpg

9033993-love-magnifying-glass-over-background-with-different-association-terms-vector-illustration.jpg

184241_204133156264245_100000026858367_828722_5380456_n.jpg

1000like.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=498758 for more "pamatay na banat".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=735264 for more "pick up lines".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=519773 for more "tagalog quotes".

> You can also visit http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=1105 for more "quotes".

Last edited:
"Perseverance is not a long race. It is many short races one after another."

take a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath.

‎If i told you that i love you,would you love me back ?

kung hindi na masaya ang mahal mo at nakikita mo siya na nahihirapan na sa sitwasyon niyo ..

kahit masakit ito lang ang sabihin mo sa kanya :

"I SET YOU FREE"

--kung mahal mo ang isang tao gagawin mo ang lahat para maging masaya siya kahit kaligayahan mo pa ang kapalit nito :))

VERY SHORT STORY :))

isang gabi habang naglalakad ang boy pauwi ng bahay nakakita siya ng 2 taong naghahalikan pinanuod niya ito kahit alam niyang mali pero di niya kayang baliwalain ..

the scene was so perfect ..

para siyang nanunuod ng movie ang kamay ng girl ay nasa neck nung guy at ang kamay ng boy ay nasa waist ng girl ..

the kiss was passionate & real ..

he can feel the passion halatang pagmamahal sa pagitan nila ..

he almost admire them pero may bigla siyang naramdamang bagay na kinasakitng sobra sa kanyang damdamin ..

the GIRL was his GIRLFRIEND & the BOY was his BESTFRIEND :/

VERY SHORT STORY :))

isang gabi habang naglalakad ang boy pauwi ng bahay nakakita siya ng 2 taong naghahalikan pinanuod niya ito kahit alam niyang mali pero di niya kayang baliwalain ..

the scene was so perfect ..

para siyang nanunuod ng movie ang kamay ng girl ay nasa neck nung guy at ang kamay ng boy ay nasa waist ng girl ..

the kiss was passionate & real ..

he can feel the passion halatang pagmamahal sa pagitan nila ..

he almost admire them pero may bigla siyang naramdamang bagay na kinasakitng sobra sa kanyang damdamin ..

the GIRL was his GIRLFRIEND & the BOY was his BESTFRIEND :/
kala ko holdaper ung lalake na humahalik, ganda na sana eh hehehe

"A big hangover lasts only a day.. but our funny, happy, sad, trustful, embarassing drunken memories will last forever.."

‎When I was born I was so surprised, I did'nt talk for a year and a half. :D

░░░░░░░░▒█▄░░░░░░▒▄█
░░░░░░░▒▐▌▐▌░░░░▒▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▒█▒▒▐▌░░▒▐▌▒▒█
░░░░░░▒▐▌░▒▒█░░▒█░░▒▐▌
░░░░░░░▒█░░▒▐▌▒▐▌░░▒█
░░░░░░░▒▐▌░░▒▌▒▐░░▒▐▌
░░░░░░░░▒▀▄░░▒█░░▒▄▀
░░░░░░░▒▄▀░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░▒▐▌░░█░░░░░█░░▐▌
░░░░░░▒█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
░░░░░░▒▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░▒▀▄░░░░░░░░░▄▀
░░░░░▒▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄
░░░░▒▐░░░░▒▒▌░░░▐░░░░▒▒▌
░░░░▒▐▌░▒▒▒▐▌░░░▐▌░▒▒▒▐▌
░░░░░▒▀▄▄▄▄▀░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▀
░░░░░░▒▒▄▀░░░░░░░░▒▀▄
░░░░▒▄▀▀▀▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▄
░░░▒▐▌░░░▒▐▌░░░░░▐▌░░░▒▐▌
░░░▒█░░░▒▒▒█░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒█
░░░▒▐▌░▒▒▒▐▌░░░░▒▐▌░▒▒▒▐▌
░░░░▒▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▄░░▒▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▀
▒╔══════╗▄████▄████▄═╗▒╔═╗
▒╚══╗╔══▐███████████▌║▒║░║
░░░▒║║░░▒▀█████████▀░║▒║░║
▒╔══╝╚══╗░▒▀█████▀▒║░╚═╝░║
▒╚══════╝░░▒▒▀█▀▒▒▒╚═════╝ By : xHinne™

Post nyu sa FB .. ako gumawa nyan :) sana magustuhan nyu ..

lupet nito tol pinost ko sa fb dami naglike...thank you...

Never use your eyes to cry for the one who fooled you. Instead, use it to search for the right one. :)

Sana ang CP parang CHAT SA FB na din,
makikita mo kung nagtytype na siya para di ka nagmumukhang tanga kung magrereply pa siya.. ^_^

Hi ako pala si ISA , ISAng buwan ng single at naghahanap ng BOBO , BOBOo sa buhay ko.

I PRAY... not because I need something, but because I'm ought to thank GOD for something. :)))

I'm not perfect, I never tried to be. I've made mistakes. I've taken the easy way out. I've hurt people, and I've even done it on purpose. :)

Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it! :)

The secret of strong relationship is having a constant communication. :)

No, I am not single. I'm in a long distance relationship, because my lover lives in the future.♥

instead of thinking about you're missing
try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing. :)

Back
Top Bottom