Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[corby] Thread for GT-S3653 / GT-S3650 only!

gud day mga sirs. i installed sim city deluxe on my s3653w. pero di siya mag open. "Java Error and Invalid Format" daw. pa help naman po on how to go about this. TIA po.

tol dme mkrcv ung corby q ng msg akala q simcard ang problema ng pinasok q ung simcard q sa back up fone q nrcv q mga txt q tpos nglagay me ibang simcard sa corby q nkkrcv nmn ng txt.

so saan ang my prob??
check your message center number. or do some hard reset. remember to back up your files when you do this.

sory di ko po nakita tong thread na to nag post tuloy ako ng iba...

mga sir,, meron po ba kayong alam na ganitong problem with same mobile unit? GT-S3653w Orange.. my problem is kapag tina try ko mag connect using facebook , twitter and other widgets eh laging"Login Failed" pero naka connect naman sa wifi.. but pag yung mobile browser and ginagamit ko eh normal naman siyang gumagana.. salamat po sa mga magbibigay ng tips.. xD

go to settings then widgets then sa taas may dropdown na phone / downloaded choose downloaded then network setting choose yes then yun sa baba ng network setting, connection yata ( i forgot ) choose youre active connection.

hope this help.

Boss yung corby wifi ko na locked sa sun sinubukan kong mag insert ng ibang sim tapos nagrequire ng code naubos ko yata lahat ng trial kaya nagnetwork freeze sya. Di ko rin po magamit yung code na binigay nyo pang unlock kc naka freeze sya.. May paraan pa po ba para ma-unlock po itong corby wifi ko? Please help naman po.. Thanks in advance..

everytime you use a code to unlock something, specially digitally locked, you are only allowed a certain number of attempt to unlock it. once you have reached that alloted unlock attempt the phone ( for this matter)will activate its digital security features that will prohibit you to attempt further. which in youre case the phone freezes.
It is always at youre own risk when attempting to unlock youre phone.
movin forward what you need to do now is to unfreeze the phone. there are software and hardware that are needed in order to do it. but sometimes, there are remote codes that can do the job.
i suggest you google/search on how to unfreeze youre phone.

Pa help naman
may pag asa ba na makapag internet sa corby ng free?
opera mini daw gamitin, sa ibang unit gumagana nakakapag internet sila kaso pag sa unit natin nakakpag net nga kaso may bayad padin

eto yung codes to unlock your corby wifi.

check the phone lock status
(*#7465625#)
to permanently unlock the phone enter this code(sim unlock)
(#7465625*638*00000000#)
to relock the phone (sim relock)
(*7465625*638*00000000*00000000#)

im using corby wifi lock sa Sun before.
I used this code and it works!

PA HIT NA LANG NG THANKS..

thanks... openline na ung gt-s3653...

eto yung codes to unlock your corby wifi.

check the phone lock status
(*#7465625#)
to permanently unlock the phone enter this code(sim unlock)
(#7465625*638*00000000#)
to relock the phone (sim relock)
(*7465625*638*00000000*00000000#)

im using corby wifi lock sa Sun before.
I used this code and it works!

PA HIT NA LANG NG THANKS..

freeze po ung sa akin na phone hindi pa naman ako nagtry. . .bakit po kaya ganun? maayos po ba yun? pede pa po ba maopenline ang phone ko?

freeze po ung sa akin na phone hindi pa naman ako nagtry. . .bakit po kaya ganun? maayos po ba yun? pede pa po ba maopenline ang phone ko?

ayaw po nya. . .3 times na po ako nagtry and nagcheck. meron pa po ba ibang paraan?

sir, patulong po nmn... anu pong OM na SMART ang gumagana sa GT s3653w? thnx

everytime you use a code to unlock something, specially digitally locked, you are only allowed a certain number of attempt to unlock it. once you have reached that alloted unlock attempt the phone ( for this matter)will activate its digital security features that will prohibit you to attempt further. which in youre case the phone freezes.
It is always at youre own risk when attempting to unlock youre phone.
movin forward what you need to do now is to unfreeze the phone. there are software and hardware that are needed in order to do it. but sometimes, there are remote codes that can do the job.
i suggest you google/search on how to unfreeze youre phone.

Thanks for the info.. Been searching for the solution on google but nothing is for free.. I tried the code for sp deactivation and it also didn't worked. I thought if i would activate sp lock then deactivate it later would work but i was wrong. It just gave me another problem that I needed to go to sunshop and pretend i did nothing to have my phone freeze and sim locked.. Service center unfreeze my unit.. I tried agan the unlocking code then presto, I have my open line samsung corby wifi!

sir TM user po ako meron po bng ibng paraan pra makpag net ako..

pwd po ba ung opera sakin??

d kasi ako makapag palit ng sim kasi matagal na sakin tong number nato at eto ung number kpag nag fifill-up ako ng mga mahahalagang info. corby wifi nga pla gamit ko

wait ko po reply nyo..

salamat ng marami sa makakatulong

help naman po.. my papa gave me a samsung corby na 2nd hand.. pano po ba mareset yung phone security nya?

What is the latest firmware of our S3653W Corby phones here in the Philippines? I checked my unit and the last five characters of the firmware is DXJD2, dated April 2010.

Also found out from another site how to decode the firmware by the last five characters:

DX = Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam
J = 2010
D = April
2 = Version 2.

Key in *#1234# to get information on your firmware.

for samsung GT-S5233S na need ng proxy at OM e2 poh hapanapin nyo ung forum ni sir ANTUKIN here is the title "[TUT] Opera Mini 5.1 Fullscreen For Samsung TouchPhones" follow the steps lang poh...hit thanks f nakatulong..salamat..

working xa mga ka SB.. :thumbsup:

anu po tamang version ng OM para sa gt3653? anu po home url tska proxy number? salamat sa sagot..

anu po tamang version ng OM para sa gt3653? anu po home url tska proxy number? salamat sa sagot..
>>lahat ng om pwede sa samsung corby..e2 try mo itong isa. http://www.symbianize.com/forumdisplay.php?f=116 Working yan..fullscreen na yang para s corby.jan na din step panu paganahin.may mga om din na half screen lang pero pwed mo ito ma fullscreen basta meron kang minicommander sa fone m0..

@ sir clark,

Sir, pahelp namn po. sa friend ko po kasi na corby s3653w po na nakalock sa sun. ginamit ko na po ung code na binigay po niyo para maunlock xa kaso po ayaw. lumalabas po is password mismatch at phone freeze.

Back
Top Bottom