Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[corby] Thread for GT-S3653 / GT-S3650 only!

ano solusyon sa madalas na pag DNS failed pag naka wifi? sakit sa ulo nyan eh hahayyyy

guys penge naman pong games pang s3653...

240x400 ang full screen ng corby..dami ko kasi games ganyan ang reso..full touch naman sya..

tenkyu...^_^

Guys. HELP NYO NA Q. . MPAGANA NG LIBRE ANG OM Q. . SALAMAT PO SA MAGTUTURO. TY. MWAH.

Guys. Help nyo na q. . Mpagana ng libre ang om q. . Salamat po sa magtuturo. Ty. Mwah.

Hello. My problem is this: today I messed up my girlfriend`s Corby (GT S3650 bought on december 2009) - (I have tried that trick for touchscreen *#2665# and now I can`t use touchscreen). I made this thing that bricked the phone (
"for those who are going to buy this and you are experiencing LAG and unresponsive screen just follow this instructions:
things you should do first.
1. Remove the Sim card and Memory card.
2. Your unit should have fully charge battery.
Procedure in updating the phone.
1. Turn- on your S3653 W
2. Touch the keypad
3. Enter *#2665#
4. touch the 1
5. Wait for few minutes
6. Done."

I have updated firmware using S365MXXJC1 but I still can`t use touch screen. Any help please? How can I reinstall full ROM?

naku sir,recently ko lang nasolve to pero hindi software solution ang sgot dyn kundi hardware......as far as i know ha at thru my own experience and research na rin.u need to replace the TSP or TouchScreen Panel para matapos ang paghihirap mo,sa samsung service center 2k lahat nung nag inquire ako.sa mga technician 1,5k pero sa case ko ako na lang nagpalit 500 lang ginastos ko bumili lang ako ng touchpanel,hehe!if you need help txt me 09227124287 or 09295593607.wag kana mg sepnd ng money para mgflash ng ibang firmware,useless...i tried it many times pero wala rin,ganda na ng corby ko ngyon at ung rom n gamit ko ganda rin kasi may message inbox at compose message widget unlike any other rom.message ka lang,ill try my best to help,alam ko kasi feeling ng ganyan,hehehe!

How to Stream Movies on GT-S3653W

Are U a Movie Addict and want to stream a full movie on your GT-S3653W? well eto na siguro ang hinahanap mo hehehehe....

1. TRY OF OPENING YOUR BROWSER
2. ENTER THE WWW.MTORRENT.MOBI
3. SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT ON MTORRENT "use a pc to register!" once registered, log-in on your account on your corby wifi , browser should be open and MTORRENT site is on your browser.
4. aFTER LOGGING-IN SEARCH ANYTHING U WANT! IT CAN BE MUSIC, VIDEO ETC.
5. AFTER SEARCHING THE RESULT WILL BE HIGHLIGHTED IN BLUE, CLICK ANY OF THOSE IN BLUE THEN CLICK DOWNLOAD TORRENT
6. YOU WILL BE GIVEN A CHOICE : DOWNLOAD OR WATCH.... WELL IN THIS CASE IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD YOU CAN DO THAT BUT IF YOU WANT TO WATCH IT YOU CAN WATCH IT ;) IN STREAMING!!!!!
7. IF YOU SELECT WATCH , JUST WAIT FOR IT TO CONNECT AND WALLA!! FULL MOVIE IN STREAMING NO MORE WAITING HEEHEHEH.....

AGAIN IM NOT USING MY SIMCARD IM JUST IN WIFI,,, I DONT WANT TO HAVE A OTHER CHARGES TO OCCUR THAT I DONT KNOW

P.S. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE JAVA VERSION OF MTORRENT BUT THE STREAMING FEATURES IS NOT WORKING. IT IS WORKING ON MY SISTERS CELLPHONE NOKIA-C3. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ANY FILE YOU DESIRE. BUT I DONT KNOW IF IT HAS A LIMITATION OR NUMBERS OF FILE TO BE STREAMED OF DOWNLOADED.

sANA MAKATULONG TO SA MGA MAY GT-S3653W PARA MA BOOST ANG USAGE NG CELLPHONE NATIN...

eNJOY YOUR GT-S3653W HAPPY WATCHING OR DOWNLOADING ,, WHAT eVER ...:p HAHAHAHAHA

Note: Downloading dapat poweruser ka meaning may bayad ata.

Last edited:
ano solusyon sa madalas na pag DNS failed pag naka wifi? sakit sa ulo nyan eh hahayyyy

TOL SA AKIN GANUN DIN>> meaning nun either may problem sa Wireless router or sa internet un... try reconfiguring your wireless router baka sakaling maresolve.. then minsan din pag nag loss yung connection pero nakaindicated sa wifi na connected ka,, pag niretry mo dns failed na un.... pag ganun nangyayari sa kin... i turn off the wifi on my corby then ON ulit. sa kin kasi ganun lang ginagawa ko tapos nag aayos na ulit... like when im streaming a movie tapos bigla na low batt then kung i try ko i-connect ulit,, nag d-dns failed na pag ganun kasi nainterrupt baga yung connection.

Wla bng magbibigay jan ng proxy??? Ung direct url???? Tnx po!!!!!!!:)

hello all...
hindi ako sure if ako lang naka encounter nito or kayo rin.. i read through the whole thread and wala akong nakita na ganitong tanong (so far..)

bago lang kc corby ko, s3653w sha... when i receive text messages, it goes to the sim memory, not the phone memory. is there a way na malipat ko na the incoming messages go directly to the phone memory? thanks in advance.

sir, bkit ayaw po ng operamini sa corby ko.
pag naupload ko n pagkatransfer sa cp ko unsupported files po xa.
help me nman po.:help:

@Technomino, ganun po talaga. I've had three Samsung phones so far, at lahat sa SIM memory ang inbox, with no option to redirect messages to phone memory (unless you manually transfer them).

@Arnel, could you be more specific? Kung .zip po ang extension ng file na nakuha ninyo, you have to rename it first to .jar para mai-install siya ng phone.

@bumslayer... thanks for the info... natuwa pa naman ako sa corby dahil pink but i need a phone with a big inbox capacity. just bought it a couple of weeks ago but might sell it since yun ang biggest concern ko. any other functions of the phone, ok naman. :)

pano po ako makakapagsave sa cp ko ng opera mini at ano po ung version idodownload ko? gt s3653 wifi po gamit ko..
thanks...:help:

sir, nirerename ko po ung file .jar pero yaw matanggal nung .zip.
help me nman po.
thanks in advance..

sir pag dinadownload ko po .zip n po xa kgad. pano ko po mapapalitan ng .jar? thanks...

@bumslayer... thanks for the info... natuwa pa naman ako sa corby dahil pink but i need a phone with a big inbox capacity. just bought it a couple of weeks ago but might sell it since yun ang biggest concern ko. any other functions of the phone, ok naman. :)

hi set nyo default yung memory card mo not the phone memory. Sa akin yan ginawa ko

hi set nyo default yung memory card mo not the phone memory. Sa akin yan ginawa ko

hello... if i go to the memory option to set default, ang lumalabas is wap downloads, bluetooth, camera and voice recorder. walang sinasabi about messages. :)

Sa pagkakaalam ko po ang corby pareho pong memory ng phone at sim ginagamit nya once na puno na ung sim memory ung phone memory naman po ang gagamitin ng phone. check mu po sa memory status sa messages then choose text messages. kung gusto mo pung palitan ang phone mu i suggest corby chat wifi po kasi may option yun to choose kung san mo iistore un txt msg mo. plus it has threaded smsview ang querty landscape keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom