Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Create iTunes Account (Apple ID) using PC

Re: [TUT] create FREE itunes appstore account using your iPo

:thanks: sa info ts

wala pong none ung akin kht US na panu po ito

Hindi po kailangan o required na U.S. ang country. Sundan mo lang po ng maigi yung instructions sa first page & make sure na FREE app ang pinili mong i-download para lalabas yung option na "None".

Not working sir, wala talaga yung NONE na button

Yes sir, pwede po pa coconfirm na lang po yung account na yun para sa none button? khit control mo po PC ko wala parin tlga

--

EDIT: OK na po sir, may new method hahaha

Last edited:
Yes sir, pwede po pa coconfirm na lang po yung account na yun para sa none button? khit control mo po PC ko wala parin tlga

--

EDIT: OK na po sir, may new method hahaha

Ok, buti naman you were able to sort it out na. ;)

pa bm ts salamat

maraming salamat po :excited:

How to create Apple ID on iOS Device without a credit card.

tutorial on how to make an apple id on an iOS device. used here is a 2nd gen iPad running on iOS 7.0.4 (11B544a).

creating an apple id requires a valid email address.

before starting make sure that your device is connected to internet (wifi, 3G, LTE etc.)

step 1. go to Settings >> iTunes & App Store.

if there's a signed in apple id tap on it the tap 'Sign Out'. if your device has no signed in apple id you can skip step 1.

step 2. THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP: open the App Store and choose any free app you want to download & tap 'Install'.

step 3. tap 'Create New Apple ID' on the prompt.

step 4. select your store / region.

step 5. iTunes Store Terms & Condition, just tap 'Agree' at the bottom and again on the prompt.

step 6. fill in your email address (this will become your apple id), choose security questions info & your birthday. then tap 'Next'.

step 7. select payment method which is obviously 'None' & fill in your details: name, address & phone no.
tap 'Next' at the bottom.

step 8. verify your account. tap 'Done' on upper right.

step 9. open your email & look for the one sent by apple, tap the quick link that says 'Verify Now>>'.

the quick link will open the browser to this site. just fill in your email address (now your apple id) and password & tap 'Verify Address'.

step 10. go back to the App Store on your iOS device & continue downloading the free app you chose. a sign in prompt will pop-up with your newly created apple id. just enter your password and continue shopping for you favorite free apps.

just post your questions here if you have further query. hope this helps.

sorry if i have been inconsistent with my screenies particularly the bottom screen in step 9. the screenshot was taken from my notebook. i also made a tutorial on how to create an apple id without credit card on iTunes using the same apple id i created in this thread, and i verified the apple id i made using my laptop. though i received the same email on my iPad for the verification i obviously cannot repeat the process using the iOS device.

Last edited:

na chitoooooooooooo miranda mga dre, salamat TS

Hello, pano po ba kung walang pc and ipad lang ang gamit? Pano gumawa? Wala po kasing NONE option eh.

Hello, pano po ba kung walang pc and ipad lang ang gamit? Pano gumawa? Wala po kasing NONE option eh.

Tignan mo yung post #174. Nasa taas lang.

Siguraduhin mo lang na FREE app/game ang ida-download mo para lumabas yung "None".

thanks dito boss...:thumbsup:

maraming salamat ts! working na working!sana meron ka ring tutorial on how to unlock iphone 4 softbank.

maraming salamat ts! working na working!sana meron ka ring tutorial on how to unlock iphone 4 softbank.

Wala pong tutorial on how to unlock iPhone from Japan, hindi po talaga unlockable yan..

Back
Top Bottom