Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

(CSC) CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATION - The OFFICIAL Discussion Thread

you can take sub-professional more than twice kasi one year lang ang validity nung exam mo. if you pass and you did not apply in Government office within one year after you receive your result, then you have to take another exam for you to become eligible for Government office. Ganun din sa professional exam, di kasi ako nag-apply sa government office nung makapasa ako. I was included in the top ten when i got a score of 93 pero may nakakuha pa rin ng 95, madali lang talaga exam sa CSC pang if you are updated sa current events and you your math then you are sure to pass. Remember just relax before you your test.

gusto ko din mag exam ng civil service.. review muna ako.. mukhang mahihirapan ako.. di naman kasi ako magaling sa school eh.. hehehe di ako nakikinig..

you can take sub-professional more than twice kasi one year lang ang validity nung exam mo. if you pass and you did not apply in Government office within one year after you receive your result, then you have to take another exam for you to become eligible for Government office. Ganun din sa professional exam, di kasi ako nag-apply sa government office nung makapasa ako. I was included in the top ten when i got a score of 93 pero may nakakuha pa rin ng 95, madali lang talaga exam sa CSC pang if you are updated sa current events and you your math then you are sure to pass. Remember just relax before you your test.

Ngayon ko lang yata narinig ang validity na 1 year. Baka naman noon 1992 lang yan, may link ka po ba dyan na nagsasabi? Tumingin ako sa website nila wala naman sinasabi.

Ngayon nga suspended na ang Computer Assisted-Test (CAT).

Last edited:
anu wala na ba to update???
update naman kayo jan,,, baka may bago...

^same pa din yung scope ng exam,

yung current events lang ang bago, :D

Basa basa lang kayo ng dictionary wahahaha medyo imba eh.. yung math pang High School lang konting practice lang po

i think it doesn't apply today anymore. wala namang expiry date ang civil service exam certificate ngayon.:lol:

anu wala na ba to update???
update naman kayo jan,,, baka may bago...

sabi nga ni devilbat, current events lang naman ang may update. mukhang di nman kasi reviewer ang hanap nyo kundi cheat sa exam. nyahahaha! yung mga reviewers kahit 2010 pa yan, magagamit mo pa rin kc ganun pa rin ang template ng exam ng 2013.

TS Balita ko, sa bagong ruling ng civil service ngayon,
Hindi na po pwede mag exam ng CS yung may mga PRC ID na?

Kasi last time, nag register ako to take CS exam. binalik saking
yung pera kasi raw, hindi na pwede mag exam yung may mga PRC na.

mga bro madaling makapasa sa CSC exam professional man o sub-prof. ang technique na lagi kong ginagamit tuwing mage-exam ako, ay ang magrelax atleast 2 days befroe your exam. sa araw naman naman ng exam don't any question right away, read nyo muna ang buong test from 1 to 300. nung time last time i took the exam in 1992 300 items lahat. so try to read all questions as fast as possible. Don't waste your time on one hard question, if you cannot answer a question right away, move on to the next question. that's my technique, i never failed. i passed the sub-professional exam twice and i also passed the professional exam twice. i got a 93 on the last professional exam i took. sana makatulong.

Man! you're great!:praise: you're a record holder then. :lol:

Being in the government since 2008, I never heard of someone who took the both sub and pro exams twice each and passed them all. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

CSC wouldnt allow you to do that.

Back
Top Bottom