Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

custom build PC behavior

SenbonSakura

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
hi, I recently build a PC set up using the FF.
Mobo=Gigabyte H310m S2H
Procie = Intel pentium G5400 (Gold)
GPU= Asus GTX 1050ti
Ram=Ripjaw 8gb single channel,
PSU=Aerocool 600watts true rated

my question is when i power up the system, it would initially light up(fans started running) and then it will shut off for a very short moment,
then fans running again(single Beep) then boot up continues. is this sequence normal?

BTW, another observation. upon turning ON the AVR, ther is already Supply to the keyboard, mouse and other peripherals connected to the USB on board.
is the set up like this normal? forgive me i'm new in PC building.

sometime i notice my PC case somewhat GRounded, but when press the power button, grounded feeling is gone.

any help will be very much appreciated. thank you in advance, have a nice day ahead.

-senbon sakura..kageyoshi..

few suggestions:
try mo kalasin yung motherboard mo sa case at saka paandarin if you are still experiencing the same issues.
about dun sa supplied power sa mga usb peripherals mo, baka feature ng mobo mo yan. may active power usb para pwede ka mag-charge ng phone kahit patay pc mo.
AVR, this is useless in my opinion. dagdag lang sa power usage. just use a power strip with a surge suppressor if you can't afford a UPS.
kung feeling mo grounded nga yung pc/case mo, baka walang washer yung pagkaka-kabit mo ng mounting stand-offs para sa motherboard mo. hindi kasi use dito sa pinas ang may grounding sa powerlines ng bahay eh. this can also be remedied kung ma-identify mo nga yung grounded connections between ng motherboard and case or kabitan mo ng electrical wire yung isang screw sa likod ng pc case mo at i-connect somewhere like the iron portion ng bintana, gripo, or something similar to metallic objects directly connected to the ground/floor

hi Themoyo,

thanks for the insight, already tried your suggestion, it still powers on the Peripherals, pero wala nmn akong na notice na abnormal since in good running condition naman for 7months na itong build na to, so i guess mag move on nlang ako and continue with my life hehe. as for the UPS suggestion naman, nasa plano ko na talaga sya, hopefully bago matapos ang taon may maayos na ako na UPS hehe.

thank you again, have a good day always.

senbonSakura..Kageyoshi..

I have a similar setup:

CPU: Intel Pentium Gold G5400
MOBO: Gigabyte H310M DS2 2.0
RAM: 2 x 4GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4
GPU: none/built-in Intel HD
PSU: Seasonic M12II 620W

Mine is plugged in to an APC BX800LI-MS UPS. Even if it's not, I have yet to experience that kind of boot behavior, where it turns off for a while right after boot, and then proceeds to POST. Mine boots, beeps, proceeds to POST, and finally to the desktop. Although I wouldn't worry if mine had the same behavior as yours.

With regard to the peripherals turning on upon switching the AVR/UPS/PSU, all my desktops behave the same.

My gaming PC has RGB all around - fans, CPU cooler, mobo, SSD, RAM, GPU, GPU holder, LED strips, mouse mat, keyboard, monitor. Most of them light up after I turn the UPS or the PSU switch on. Even my AIO CPU cooler has its lights on. The fans or the pump don't rotate, but their lights are on. They only rotate once I press the power/boot button.

hi Gabotron,

thank you for the reply, i guess there is unusual on my PSU, but reading what others say and researched, i will not bother for the start up behavior, maybe in the future i will get much PSU from much reputable brands,

have a very good day ahead..

senbonSakura..Kageyoshi

Back
Top Bottom