Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Database Expert ka ba?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaL17

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
hello po mga ts, pano ba dapat ung database nya?

VOTING SYSTEM

> pwede magcreate ng Event.
> sa Event na yun, pwede iset ni admin kung ano anong mga position (pero inisip ko president,vice,secretary,auditor/treasurer ay permanent na)

Question:
> Maganda ba, kapag nagcreate sya ng event magcrecreate din po sya ng DATABASE?
> Maganda ba, kapag nagset yung admin ng position magAlter yung TABLE?

bago lang po ako sa IT, sana po wag pagtawanan..

Question:

--- if mag create ka ng database per events ang hirap i manage nyan actually useless po ang maraming database in my opinion. Ang logical way is instead of database make a table for the events then in the table add event records at lagyan mo ng primary key for easy manipulation.

--- Bakit po mo i alter ang table if mag set ng position? Since it's a table just make a column "Event_Position" to set the position's record. If you want to change the position just update the column by referencing the primary key

Question:

--- if mag create ka ng database per events ang hirap i manage nyan actually useless po ang maraming database in my opinion. Ang logical way is instead of database make a table for the events then in the table add event records at lagyan mo ng primary key for easy manipulation.

--- Bakit po mo i alter ang table if mag set ng position? Since it's a table just make a column "Event_Position" to set the position's record. If you want to change the position just update the column by referencing the primary key

Very well said.

Question:

maraming salamat po... bago pa ko kasi sir , ung teacher kasi namin basta bgay na lng ung topic.. asa tuloy kami sa w3school.
>>>maraming salamat ulit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom