Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

DSOrganize 3.2

yang26

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
DSOrganize

DSOrganize is meant as a homebrew organizer application for the Nintendo DS that should have come built in in the first place. It is by no means comparible to a full-fledged organizer such as a palm, and it is not planned to become an operating system, video player, or anything similar. Many thanks go out to several dedicated members in the homebrew community for their help and libraries, without which, DSOrganize would not exist.

Fixes found in 3.2

* Added multi track support to SID files (finally!).
* Added support for the gbs file format.
* Added confirmations to text editor on save or exit.
* Added /describe to irc.
* Added basic cookie support.
* Tied Y to the stop function on the web browser.
* Changed IRC receive mode to hopefully squash memory error.
* Changed internet enabled applications to allow downloading/processing while the lid is closed.
* Decreased memory footprint to allow larger images to load again.
* Fixed annual dates causing every day to underline in some cases.
* Fixed e^x freezing in some instances.
* Fixed inconsistent save message on scribble screen.
* Fixed IRC bug that appeared while typing with fixed width irc.
* Fixed aac/mp3 streams skipping sometimes.
* Fixed bad font characters in the smallest font.
* Fixed a html rendering crash with css pages.
* Fixed random crash that happened when switching tabs in web browser.
* Fixed garbage display in hbdb if you cancelled the list then pressed left or right.
* Fixed graphical issues with themes loaded.

*Download*
http://www.mediafire.com/?nymrzwomumn

Na try ko na to sa R4i and Acekard 2i 4.21 firmware gumana naman.. hope it is useful to you.. :)

Bossing pano po iinstall to? Copy paste lng ng files sa root?

after downloading this DSorganize
how can i use this application?
where do i need to put this

Hintayin ko muna mga 2-3 weeks. Kapag walang nagreklamo dito sa board na ito o sa GBAtemp sa DSOrganize 3.2, download ko iyan.

Ayoko na ulit mawala lahat ng files ko sa DS ko. DSOrganize Birthday Edition pa rin. :upset:

^ pwede mo naman backup files mo para sure diba hehehe

yep.. 3.2 is a unstable version ... never ever used that version

instead use the 3.1, it's more stable than the latest version.

ayos lang naman kung maglipat ka ng files folder to folder kung wala kang pc!
di ko lang alam kung pano gamitin web browser at irc dito di ako makakuha ng ip eh tagal bumukas!

^walang ip? pero meron ka naman connection pag naglalaro ka nang games sa DS diba?

if yes.. gamitin mo yung WiFi configuration on firmware.. wag yung dsorganize configuration.
if not.. better check your wireless router for proper configuration; to connect DS to the internet.

as of IRC... make sure na naka open yung port na gamit mo sa IRC... else di ka makakaconnect
sa browser naman... dont expect too much... madalas kang makakakuha nang memory error dahil mabilis mapuno yung memory.. try mo i turn off yung image para tumagal siya ... pero lalabas pa rin yung memory error pag tagal.

as of download speed sa DS... mabagal lang.. nasa 15kbps lang max download speed ko. tried downloading ROM onsite.. pero grabe matagal siya.. mas maganda na rin lang magdownload sa PC dahil di ka na pahihintayin.

Back
Top Bottom