Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

E-book Readers and Converters

Status
Not open for further replies.
waaa infected naman with win32:Wpepro-E trojan ung repligo viewer for windows

meron po bang prc format reader sa s60v3? maramig salamat po

wala bang converter para sa mobipocket? yung word, or pdf to prc? meron bang ganun?

I'm looking for Copistar, I need it to be able to convert .lit Microsoft reader ebooks so that I could print it. Can anyone help me? Salamat in advance!:praise:

[email protected]

ah, di ko pa alam ung RepliGo na un ah... tagal n kasi akong e-book reader (i use ReadManiac back when i still own a N6610 which is an s40, hanggang ngayon kahit nka 3650 nako), and i've already amassed quite a LOT of books (like, gigs), but most of em audio books. ung mga ebooks lang talaga eh quite small naman, the biggest ive seen are around 4MB (Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows).

anyways, for those not sure, if you own an S40, get ReadManiac, its a VERY light reader. It can turn text and HTML files into .jar files which you can install in your phone. Read Maniac also supports every unit imaginable that can play java games (yes, even the old colored units), at may listahan din sya ng mga phones, pede ka dun nalang pumili para sukat na sukat sa phone mo ung gagawin nyang .jar file. In case naman na hanggang 64kb lang ang kaya ng phone mo na .jar file, kaya nyang hati-hatiin ung ebook kung malaki (say, mga 1MB pataas) so you can read it in parts, which is pretty darn cool.

Only limitations are that ReadManiac can only use TXTs and HTMLs (for the images), it strips the file of ALL formatting (kasi un ang nagpapalaki ng file) so layout goes out the window. but if all you want is to read and you dont mind the jumbled look of the text like me, then this ones for you.

here's the link: lol. GOOGLE it. its free.
as for ebooks though, here's one site you wouldn't wanna miss. ARCHIVES of FREE commercial ebooks uploaded by people like you and me. but availability depends on whether somebody has uploaded it and whether people are still downloading it. i was lucky though (and i hope you are too), got the whole Harry Potter there (i think they're one of the first few who distributed the fake and the real 7th book), Anne Rice's novels, John Grisham, The Bourne books by Robert Ludlum, Paulo Coelho, etc...

www.freebookspot.com

just click the Catalogue link on the left side panel, then choose which category the book you want might be in.

Meron po bang .rgo reader na pang Motorola ROKR E2? o kahit .txt na reader? ang hirap maghanap ng apps para sa ROKR E2! :weep:

hey i dont think symbian ang motorola sa pagkakaalam ko java readers lang kaya nya i run hehe kaya nga i switched back to the nseries eh

limited rin lang ung kaya na formats nung java reader na un and to be honest kahit ako hindi ko napagana sa v3x ko:salute::dance:

yung ba adobe reader na link nasa first page pwede ba sya sa Microsoft Pocket Pc 2002 na operating system?!

hi....

meron po bang converter from RTF/TXT to RGO or pdf? basta maging viewable lang tong mga txt/rtf files

meron po kau .prc reader??? or prc to .txt converter.. :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Ebook reader with integrated book database supported TXT, RTF, HTML, DOC, PALM (.PDB and .PRC), TCR, FB2, LIT and CHM files

Description:
ICE Book Reader Professional is a:

1. Ultimate e-book reader supported full screen antialiasing for TXT, RTF, HTML, DOC, PALM (.PDB and .PRC), TCR, FB2, LIT and CHM files.

2. Heterogeneous, distributed, failure safety book database witch is allow making completely ordered book collections with the minimal efforts.

3. File converter TXT-HTML, HTML-TXT, TXT-DOC, DOC-TXT, PDB-TXT, LIT-TXT, FB2-TXT etc. with codepage conversion.

4. Cheap teleprompter solution.

size is 2052 kb (compressed/zipped) file :)

http://rapidshare.com/files/88134627/ICE_Book_Reader.zip

Last edited:
ICE E-Book Reader (txt, rtf, html, doc, pdb, prc, tcr, fb2, lit, chm)

Ebook reader with integrated book database supported TXT, RTF, HTML, DOC, PALM (.PDB and .PRC), TCR, FB2, LIT and CHM files

Description:
ICE Book Reader Professional is a:

1. Ultimate e-book reader supported full screen antialiasing for TXT, RTF, HTML, DOC, PALM (.PDB and .PRC), TCR, FB2, LIT and CHM files.

2. Heterogeneous, distributed, failure safety book database witch is allow making completely ordered book collections with the minimal efforts.

3. File converter TXT-HTML, HTML-TXT, TXT-DOC, DOC-TXT, PDB-TXT, LIT-TXT, FB2-TXT etc. with codepage conversion.

4. Cheap teleprompter solution.

size is 2052 kb (compressed/zipped) file

click here

(thanks po kuya icon for the link, or shall i say.. re-up? hehe)

Last edited:
REPLIGO (.rgo)

s602.0-ss.gif

RepliGo represents a breakthrough in document conversion technology and mobility. In a matter of seconds, virtually any document you have on your desktop PC can be converted to your phone while maintaining the document’s original look and feel. RepliGo also provides a reflowed text view for easy reading.

This includes Microsoft® Office documents, Adobe® PDF files, Web pages and hundreds of other formats. Once on your phone, documents can easily be viewed and shared with others using the supplied RepliGo Viewer. You can transfer the document using Bluetooth, infrared or email.

You no longer need multiple programs installed on your phone to view different types of documents. RepliGo is one application that handles any document that can be printed and is specially tuned and integrated into the conversion of Microsoft® Office documents and web pages viewed in Internet Explorer 5.5 or greater. Special conversion technology has also been developed specifically for PDF documents.

Click the link to download RepliGo

For Windows PC:
Install the TRIAL version and register with this serial number:
RAWME1P3-45678352

Documents you want to convert must be in Word or Excel or PDF formats. These are the recommended formats for easier conversion to the Repligo format. If you want to do some editing in the document, make sure you do it before converting to Repligo. Once the document is converted, you cannot do any editing on it anymore.

For Phones:
Choose the phone model you're using in the above link;
Download the .sis file to your PC;
Transfer to phone thru bluetooth or cable (PC suite) or infrared or card reader;
Open the .sis file for installation (just keep clicking yes);
Then you're ready to use repligo!

Books uploaded in this site are mostly .rgo format, which are readable thru repligo software/application;
Thus if you want to read the ebooks thru your phone,
just transfer the ebooks to your phone (again, either thru bluetooth, cable, infrared or card reader);
then use file manager (ie. fexplorer) to transfer the ebooks from inbox to E:\Documents.

:yipee:

AMBER LIT CONVERTER

abclit.gif

ABC Amber LIT Converter is an advanced utility which converts your LIT (Microsoft Reader) files to any format you wish (PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC, and many more) easily and quickly.
The software supports a batch conversion, a run from command line, more than 50 languages. Batch conversion ability allows you to convert a unlimited number of LIT files at a time.

Download Amber Lit Now!!!

kuya muka pong d sya existing.kuya pde po bang iupload nyo ulit ung AMBER LIT CONVERTER? thanks!

newbie here... i want to read an ebook with a LIT extension... what program should i first download before i can open the said ebook? :help:

Hi Guys! I have 6680 phone with 900MB memory card...

I installed adobe PDF mobile reader

But everytime I open a PDF format file with 2mb+ size, it says Operation Failed

Are there any Mobile e-book reader for PDF? I tried to use PDF+ but I am not comfortable in its wrapping.

Thx in advnace

Pdf+ (for S60 3rd edition smartphones)

Shortcuts_E90.jpg
Pdf+ is a reader for PDF documents, which are also known as Adobe® Acrobat® files. Optimized for mobile phones, Pdf+ is very easy to use, fast, small and packs a lot of features.
You get all the functions you'd expect, such as displaying specific pages, searching, zooming, full screen mode and displaying and following bookmarks and links. Keyboard Shortcuts give quick access to most functions. The built-in help text explains the use of the program in detail.
Pdf+ is available for S60 3rd edition devices such as the Nokia E90, the Nokia E61i, the Nokia N93 and the Nokia N95.
Pdf+ (for UIQ 3.x edition smartphones)

Z8_mainview.jpg
Pdf+ is a reader for PDF documents, which are also known as Adobe® Acrobat® files. Optimized for mobile phones, Pdf+ is very easy to use, fast, small and packs a lot of features.
You get all the functions you'd expect, such as displaying specific pages, searching, zooming, full screen mode and displaying and following bookmarks and links. The built-in help text explains the use of the program in detail.
Pdf+ is available for UIQ 3.x devices such as the Motorola Z8 and the SonyEricsson W950.

Devices

This particular distribution is for S60 3rd edition smartphones such as the Nokia E61.
  • LG KS10
  • Nokia E90
  • Nokia E70
  • Nokia E65
  • Nokia E62
  • Nokia E61i
  • Nokia E61
  • Nokia E60
  • Nokia E51
  • Nokia E50
  • Nokia N95 8GB
  • Nokia N95
  • Nokia N93i
  • Nokia N93
  • Nokia N92
  • Nokia N91
  • Nokia N82
  • Nokia N81 8GB
  • Nokia N81
  • Nokia N80
  • Nokia N77
  • Nokia N76
  • Nokia N75
  • Nokia N73
  • Nokia N71
  • Nokia 6290
  • Nokia 6121
  • Nokia 6120
  • Nokia 6110 Navigator
  • Nokia 5700
  • Nokia 5500 Sport
  • Nokia 3250
  • Samsung SGH-i560
  • Samsung SGH-i550
  • Samsung SGH-i520
  • Samsung SGH-i450
  • Samsung SGH-i400
Editions

Pdf+ (for S60 3rd edition smartphones) is available in three editions, Basic, Standard and Pro.
Shortcuts_E90.jpg
Pdf+ Basic lets you read PDF files, and is ideal for people who do need to read PDF files occasionally.Pdf+ Standardis a full-blown PDF reader, and is designed for owners of all S60 3rd edition devices.Pdf+ Proadds full printing and, using PdfPrinter, PDF creation support for the professional, and is the perfect companion for Nokia Eseries devices.
Note: only Nokia Eseries devices support the printing subsystem that is being used in Pdf+ Pro. The table below compares the features of the three editions.
Comparing Pdf+ Basic, Pdf+ Standard and Pdf+ Pro Edition Basic Standard Pro Recommended for All S60 3rd ed. devices All S60 3rd ed. devices Nokia Eseries Prev. page, Next page, Go to page Yes Yes Yes Find, Find next Yes Yes Yes Full screen, Landscape, Zoom, Rotate Yes Yes Yes Wrap to screen, Column mode Yes Yes Yes Shortcuts, Preferences Yes Yes Yes Type0 fonts, Chinese, Japanese support Yes Yes Yes Reading E-mail attachments and web downloads Yes Yes Yes Open password-protected files
Yes Yes Bookmarks
Yes Yes Next link, Follow link, Website, E-mail, Dial
Yes Yes Saving PDF files
Yes Yes Sending PDF files
Yes Yes Printing of PDF files

Yes Creating PDF files

Yes Cost (EUR, excluding VAT) 9,95 14,95 29,95 You can upgrade from Pdf+ Basic to Pdf+ Standard by buying the Pdf+ Standard Upgrade package for EUR 5,00 (excluding VAT).
You can upgrade from Pdf+ Standard to Pdf+ Pro by buying the Pdf+ Pro Upgrade package for EUR 15,00 (excluding VAT).
Download

The following free downloads are available:
  • The Pdf+user-guide_S60_3rd.pdf file [.pdf, 917 Kb] describes installation and use of Pdf+.
  • Pdf+ is distributed under the following license [.txt file, 5 Kb].
  • The Pdf+ version 1.67 demo file [.sis, 443 Kb].
    This demo gives a good indication of the rendering speed and quality of Pdf+, but it is limited in functionality.

reader.jpg
Pdf Reader Mobile (NEW VERSION!) 2.1.1a

Summary: Award Winning and indispensable Adobe PDF and Text (.txt) viewer; reformats PDF file text for easy reading on a small screen. View PDF Attachments from your device now!
Requirements: Windows Mobile 5.0
Downloads: 94,056

Last updated: 8-Dec 2006
Download trial: (394K)

Average Customer Rating:
rating_5.gif
| Review this application
Features:
Registration Key: Provided with purchase

Application Description
spacer2.gif

Reader Mobile Overview
The Award Winning Reader Mobile, by Orneta is an indispensable viewer of any Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) or Text (.txt) document directly from your Windows Mobile-based device. Employing a revolutionary feature to make Adobe PDF documents readable on small screen devices, Reader Mobile re-formats the PDF document to fit the size of your devices screen. Choose a large font to easily read a file from a distance, or use a small font to see more of the document on the screen at a time. Text and PDF files can be open and read, graphics will not interrupt your reading experience, and are not displayed. Reader Mobile is so powerful you can even save a PDF file as a text document, which you can edit with the Award Winning Notepad Mobile, by Orneta. Start enjoying easily readable PDF files on your device now!
Notable Features:
* Unlimited display possibilities
* Powerful searching functionality
* Elegant interface with a powerful design
* Simple and elegant one-handed operation
* Powerful playback mode for unparalleled readability
* Multi-State Icon Support (Windows Mobile 5.0 Only)
* Theme, Resolution, and Orientation Aware; Future proof

font.sp.gif
Unlimited display possibilities
Everything about the display font, from the typeface, size, and weight to italics and underline is modifiable. Any font on the device is automatically recognized. See a preview of the font's appearance, chose the exact font and style you need. Use a large font to easily read a file from a distance, or use a small font to see more of the document on the screen at a time. Display the document the the way that suits your style best.
Powerful playback mode offers unparalleled readability
The Playback Feature allows reading of eBook's completely hands free, with the unique playback system! Set a reading speed, for instance 100 words per minute, and enjoy reading your book. The feature empowers your device to turn the pages for you, providing visual indications to reposition your point of vision to the beginning of the next word. The process creates a very enjoyable reading experience, and easier flow of words. While you are reading files, they are automatically scrolled and reflowed to provide an easy to read experience, which removes the need to scroll as with traditional readers and viewers.
playback.sp.gif
find.sp.gif
Powerful searching functionality
You can specify characters or words to search for; the matching text will automatically be highlighted and scrolled into visibility. Find the next occurrence easily with only one key press. Reader Mobile makes searching powerful and easy with convenient context based functionality. Search Next is automatically added to the left soft key upon a search, and removed when no more occurrences are found. The powerful search functionality lets you find text easily, from the beginning of the document, forward or reverse, and can even match the case of the search string.
Elegant interface with a powerful design
Reader Mobile has been designed to be simple and elegant, while allowing easy access to powerful features. Powerful features like text searching allow you to easily identify parts of the document. Context sensitive soft keys automatically change depending upon the action you are performing. Read without annoying interruptions by enabling the backlight. Choose the font that fits your needs. Access your most used files easily and conveniently from the recent files menu. The ease of use doesn't make sacrifices to powerful features, you can even save the document as Text for editing.
view.sp.gif
open.sp.gif
Simple and elegant one-handed operation
Reader Mobile is simple and powerful, all of the functions are accessible directly from the device buttons. Open, Save, and navigate each document from the menu, or with the directional pad with ease.
Multi-State Icon Support
Reader Mobile supports the latest advancements from Windows Mobile 5.0, including Multi-State icons. The icon will change appearance if it is selected, like the bundled applications included with Windows Mobile 5.0.
icon.sel.sp.gif

Theme, Resolution, and Orientation Aware; Future proof
Reader Mobile has been designed to integrate with Windows Mobile in every way. The interface automatically adapts to the current theme colors, works on any resolution device from 176x220 to VGA and above, and automatically detects the screen orientation, supporting virtually any released or future Windows Mobile device. Including the Motorola Q, Samsung i320, Palm Treo 700w, and the HP iPaq phones.
spacer.gif

hello pu...thanks for the upload.im just wondering kung gumagana pu ba sa p910i ung pdf readrer na nakaupload? please post a reply.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom