Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

E-book Readers and Converters

Status
Not open for further replies.
ebook for my e71 clone??

advice nmn poh sa experts, san pwede mag download ng ebook for my china phone e71 clone..and remind ko lng na it is not supported by java..pero may ebook reader xa..
(global settings like encoding ASCII(wester windows) ) sna makatulong ang may mga nalalaman..hehe..tnx poh, plz respect my thread nlng..

im proud to my phone kz marami naloloko na kala nila original in apperance and in menu..tnx poh

Otor phnge nmn ako ng prc viewer un my activation code. E 71 po s60v3.kc dndlod ko un syo eror eh

Hi! First time and post ko dito sa Symbianize. =)
I tried using the search engine for any threads on Adobe Reader LE 2.5. I didn't find any.. or baka nde ko lang mahanap.

I want to read e-books in pdf format sana using the Adobe Reader LE 2.5. I tried the 7 day trial version and found out that it has a reflow or wrap text function. Sobrang convenient for me para scroll down na lang.

Meron po bang cracked installer for this? Or registration codes na itype-in ko na lang?

If wala, ano ba magandang ebook reader? I read some of the posts and Repligo ba? I installed it on my e72 and nde ako marunong gumamit.. saan ko ba kukunin yung mga ebooks ko (aside from their online store?) Newbie pa talga ako on reading ebooks sa phone. :slap:

Additional note, I have the updated Adobe Premiere 6. Pero yung Adobe Reader na kasama walang wrap text function.

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Last edited:
Hi! First time and post ko dito sa Symbianize. =)
I tried using the search engine for any threads on Adobe Reader LE 2.5. I didn't find any.. or baka nde ko lang mahanap.

I want to read e-books in pdf format sana using the Adobe Reader LE 2.5. I tried the 7 day trial version and found out that it has a reflow or wrap text function. Sobrang convenient for me para scroll down na lang.

Meron po bang cracked installer for this? Or registration codes na itype-in ko na lang?

If wala, ano ba magandang ebook reader? I read some of the posts and Repligo ba? I installed it on my e72 and nde ako marunong gumamit.. saan ko ba kukunin yung mga ebooks ko (aside from their online store?) Newbie pa talga ako on reading ebooks sa phone. :slap:

Additional note, I have the updated Adobe Premiere 6. Pero yung Adobe Reader na kasama walang wrap text function.

Thanks in advance!!! :)

hi yogimo! welcome to symb! :D

the best mobile reader for me (i have an e71) is mobipocket. most of the books posted here can easily be converted. to learn more, just read on here. btw, for the e71/e72, download the series60.3 installer.

i have adobe reader with reflow view but i've never used it to read ebooks. to update adobe reader, i first had to update my quickoffice. i just checked mine and i have ver 6.0.270. not sure what yours is but i'm sure there's a newer version out there... then i updated my adobe reader (i now have ver 2.5 i think).

Last edited:
Thanks Kimi! I tried using it and dang! Reading e-books is a breeze now! Salamat! :dance:

may converter ba from Repligo to PDF??? hirap kasi ihighlight lahat then copy paste..

ano po magandang ebook reader para sa nokia 5530 Xpressmusic?
thanks ng marami..

pa help na namn po, nag download ako nang mga ebooks but the file i downloaded was on html file, do you know any browser or reader for html file na pwede sa nokia 5800?so far kc anyview lng ang nagagamit ko for reading but with .txt file only i also tried xplore but its not complete...pwede ba ang opera mini for reading html files?paano naman po?pa help naman po..

help naman about ebooks and audiobooks...

ano po bang format ng ebooks at audiobooks ang pwede sa N73?
meron pa po bang ibang application ang dapat idownload para mapagana ko yung mga idadownload na ebooks and audiobooks?..
sana po matulungan niyo ako... :pray: :)

meron ba kayong pdf reader for java phones? yung maka view ng malaking file size?

file not found po ang lumalabas pag try ko download yung repligo... may zip file po ba kayo or direct link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom