Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

E-book Readers and Converters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q>Ebook Reader for Sony Ericsson Phone

Hello po sa inyung lahat, anu po bang apps na pwede ma read ung pdf file sa cp? or sa java enabled phones?

Patulong po mga masters.,im dying to have hp book7 on my phone coz im not yet done reading it.,pero nung nakita ko ung mga files na pwedeng i dl s forum palagay ko di rin magwowork dito sa cp q kasi wala akong mobireader or kahit anong file na pedeng mag open ng mga ebooks or audio books.,i tried the links dun sa page 1 of this forum however it gave me an error message that the file is not existing anymore.,patulong po.,super please.,5530 po ung cp q unhacked.,s60v5 thanks po.,

hi, you might wanna try mobipocket reader...they dont have a version specifically for s60v5, but the one for s60v3 works naman, i also have a 5530 phone and i just installed it, i think its okay, though limited ang features, and ive yet to figure out how to change the font size. before, i used to use wattpad, pero for me, medyo hassle ang conversion, so im trying mobipocket...mobipocket can read mobi, and prc and pdf (not sure) files, i think...btw, you have to use the volume controls for page turns..:)

ill attach the installer i used...

hope this helps...:)

EDIT: been using the mobipocket reader and i cant complain, it does what i want, and i figured out how to change the font size, so this answers all my needs in an ebook reader for my mobile :yay:

also, one reminder, do not use the view full screen feature otherwise you'll have to uninstall and reinstall again the mobipocket reader...at least that's i had to do, i dunno, i tried all the keys to get back to the normal view and nothing worked...

cheers!

paano po gagana ung rar file sa fone unit na toh? pag jar po naDL ko pwede pero lhat po kse ng mgandang ebooks eh rar file ayaw nman po gumana sa fone ko.. help po.. :weep::weep::weep:

hi, you have to unrar the file (better use a PC for this)...rar files are like file containers, you'll have to extract the file inside it..

you might wanna try 7zip to extract the file, then convert the file you extracted into a jar format...:)

wala na po bang repligo viewer for PC?
sana po matulungan niyo ako ^^

hi, it seems that Cerience does not offer the repligo viewer in their site anymore...also only viewers for Blackberry phones are available for DL there...

so anyway, i assume you're looking for a PC viewer right? because i used this before, i have my old copy, installed it in a Windows XP sp3 OS, im not sure what OS you are using and whether this setup file will also work for you...its years old, so im not sure whether its already corrupted or not, but i hope this helps you...

here

Attachments

• mobireader.series60.3.sis
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
Last edited:
need chm ebook reader

pa link po or pa attach po ng ebook reader for chm files

Re: need chm ebook reader

pa link po or pa attach po ng ebook reader for chm files

hi,

are you looking for a chm reader for PC?

if you are a firefox user, firefox has an add-on that lets you read chm files...:)

here' the link

firefox add-on - chm reader

firefox add-on - chm reader (for firefox 4)

And for others still in search for readers for their mobile phones...

here are some readers I found for java phones, you might find some that fits your phone, in some downlaod pages for the readers, compatible phone models are indicated

http://www.javamobiles.net/tag/ebook-reader

there are other applications in there as well...:)

http://tequilacat.org/dev/br/index-en.html

Last edited:
Re: HELP PLZZ!!!samsung converter..(djvu to jar/prc)

sir meron po b kyo na pra s samsung?? jar po ung pde smin..
ung mobi pocket reader meron n po ako nun.. kso ang prob.
puro djvu ung files eh d nmn pde s mobi un.. tska tinry ko nrin po gwn ng sol. yn. dba po pde s mobicreator ung pdf file i bbuid mo pra mkgawa ng prc den pde n s mobireader..
kso po, pag ung nka djvu tpos kin0nvert ko s pdf then to prc..
d xa nababasa ng mobi reader...

pero pag from pdf to prc lng gumagana nmn..
help nmn po mga sir..
samsung corby po cp ko..
:pray:

meron po b kyong alm n converter o reader pra s samsung corby po. GT-S3653W...
karamihan po kc ng books na naddownload ko eh puro djvu.. d ko po sya mabasa s cp ko.. help nmn po may alam PLZZZZZZZZZ....:pray:

hi,

try these, i havent tried them so i cant really say that they'll work for sure...hope it does for you...:)

http://www.convertdjvutopdf.com/

http://www.ehow.com/how_5827400_convert-_djvu-_pdf.html

hi just want to ask kung ano recommended ebook reader for pdf format for 6680. i tried using adobe reader kaso you need to scroll it from left to right. ang hirap magbasa pag ganun. pahelp naman po

hi just want to ask kung ano recommended ebook reader for pdf format for 6680. i tried using adobe reader kaso you need to scroll it from left to right. ang hirap magbasa pag ganun. pahelp naman po

hi,

maybe there's a setting that re-flows the the text so that it will fit your screen?

or if none, try PDF+ reader, i think i read that this one has text reflow capability...:)...i found an installer, though i dont know, whether its a full or demo version lang, as i dont have a phone to test it on...

if it still doesnt work, i suggest nalang to convert the pdf into a format that best fits your phone...:)

Attachments

• Pdf.Plus.v1.65.S60.SymbianOS.Retail-SyMPDA.sis
    813.5 KB · Views: 23
parang an hirap kasi magbasa pag super liit ng screen mga sir sa mobile phones lalo na ,mastrain lang po mata niyo kakaread nun.

Hi po meron po bang e-book reader or kahit text lng po para sa samsung champ salamat... :)

hi im using 6680 din. its better if u'll convert your pdf file into rgo file then use repligo reader sa phone mo mas maganda sya gamitin kaysa pdf plus. pwede rin yung mobi reader kaso ang kaya lang i read ng mobi reader ay html, mobi or prc files. magdownload ka na lang ng mobipocket creator. hanap ka na lang po dito sa symbianize. available din ata sa website ng mobipocket yun application for mobile at creator pero need to install sa pc yun creator.

yup minsan nakakastrain talaga ng mata magbasa sa mobile kaso if you really want to read tiis na lang kung wala pambili ng ebook reader talaga haha.. just take time na lang to rest your eyes pag fell mo pagod na mata mo ;)

Need ebook reader for china fone

Whoever has a file or app that can read txt files sa china fone pls PMme...pa-download dyan....thanks

What is the recommended app for iPhone to read ebooks? I used mobipocket in my blackberry, and i miss it. Any similar apps?

Good day mga ka symb tatanong ko lang kung meron ba o pwede ba ang mobipocket reader sa Nokia C3? Thanks po sa makakatulong

pahingi naman po ebook reader application for Samsung champ C3303K.

kahit ung nakakabasa lang po ng .txt file na pwede sa samsung champ. thank you.

Hi. What's the best e-book reader for you guys? Nook or Kindle? I'm still undecided on which one I should get because I want to see it "for real" first before buying online (since it's cheaper to buy online and I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back). My top 3 choices are Kindle wifi, Nook Touch, Nook Color. If you could kindly explain the pros and cons of these gadgets I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks!

What is the recommended app for iPhone to read ebooks? I used mobipocket in my blackberry, and i miss it. Any similar apps?

i use iBooks but there are a lot of other options out there like the kindle app or stanza.

Hi. What's the best e-book reader for you guys? Nook or Kindle? I'm still undecided on which one I should get because I want to see it "for real" first before buying online (since it's cheaper to buy online and I don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back). My top 3 choices are Kindle wifi, Nook Touch, Nook Color. If you could kindly explain the pros and cons of these gadgets I would gladly appreciate it. Thanks!

you can read up and post your questions here: http://www.symbianize.com/showthread.php?t=226661

hi guys! i have a question lang :)

i installed mobipocket reader sa nokia 5530 (i used to have it sa 6600, and i've read many books there), pero since touchscreen sya,i cant seem to find the controls kung panu babalik sa main menu. I think may napress ako accidentally kagabi because I was able to open an edoc, pero i dont know how to get out of it.

help pls? I tried going online already to know the controls, pero the ones i find pertain sa mga fones na may keypad ehh.. :)

TIA!

update: hehe solved it! naka full screen ata sya nung ininstall ko, so i uninstalled it then installed again, ayun, nawala na ang full screen, and i was able to see the menu! :)

Last edited:
HELP! C101 ebook reader..

patulong naman anong ebook reader ang pwede sa nokia c101., tnx..

alin pong e-book reader ang pwede pong install sa SE Aino? thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom