Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

ESET License Key Generator Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ESET License Generator Thread

pahabol TS
pa pm TS thank you in advance

penge po keys for eset smart security premium v10.1.219.0... sana matulungan mo ako master...salamat ng marami

pahingi din ako boss., salamat!!:praise::praise:

Last edited:
Comment niyo na lang yung email address niyo (Please lang huwag yung personal email nyo! I recommend using any disposable email services) para doon ko na lang i-send License Key nyo. Busy na kasi ako ngayon. Don't forget to hit THANKS. Thank you!

I strongly recommend na gamitin nyo ASAP yung latest version ng ESET which is version 10. Nababahala ako kasi may gumagamit pa ng version 8 or 9 dahil lng may lifetime activator. So what's the point of having a security software kung hindi naman updated ginagamit mo. Advantages of using the latest version is better detection and prevention of malware, better self-defense of your AV (to avoid the malware rendering your AV useless by terminating it), better performance(lighter, less ram and cpu usage), and other bug fixes. Gamitan mo na ng patch/crack ang lahat, wag lang ang Antivirus (and also OS). Still, using license key is safer than using patch/cracks. Thank you.

Take note: Yung mga binibigay ko sa inyong license key ay Legit. Kaya makakaasa kayu na hindi mablobloked at working until mag-expire yung license. Hindi gaya ng iba na Stolen keys or Copy+Paste sa Internet ang pinopost which is sometimes prone to blocking or blacklisting. But at the end of the day, it's up to you kung ano gusto mo maniwala. Thank you!

Sample Proof
View attachment 1220284

Hi po pahinge naman ng key :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom