Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

FIIO + your headphone of choice: post feedback here

snuffsez

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Yung mga gumagamit ng FIIO post nyo yung model na gamit nyo plus the headphone model na pinares nyo dito. Okay ba ang kombinasyon?

Cheap headphone users encouraged to post as well. Yung mga cdr king phones and a4tech, etc. mas gumanda ba?

ang gamit ko sa ngayon Fiio X3II + Soundmagic ES20, meron din akong headphone, Sonicgear Studio 2, ok naman sya for me, satisfied ako sa pakikinig. kung mas gusto ko ng mas may bass, Fiio X3II + Fiio Q1(Via Line Out) + Soundmagic ES20.

Tagal na pala ng thread na to... anyway, mine is FiiO X5iii...paired with Tennmak...no amps needed...

im using fiio k1 dac and amp for my desktop partnered with superlux 681hd. mas lumakas ung tunog.

Back
Top Bottom