Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

FLVTO YouTube Downloader for Mac

kilua101

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Many of us do really is looking for a reliable You-Tube converter to iTunes app so that we can enjoy any YouTube contents saved in our own Macs. But finding one that will surely hit that experience is pretty hard sine there is a lot of fake and hoax applications that always says they have what you are looking for. So if you are just like me who struggled for a long time looking for the perfect app that can cater our needs in the field of downloads then search no more, because I just discovered Flvto video converter for Mac – the app that I can say, “that it is the smartest solution ever made on the web” that is hustle less, legal and safe, and most of all it is for free! Yes dude you hear it right, they will not even charge you a penny for downloading their one of a kind app – yup this application sure is great because no matter how many files you download it will never ask you for any payments, just download all day long, and oh I forgot that unlike other applications that asks for your personal data and requires you to register just to record and collect some of your privacy contents or data, this application will not even require you to register, damn great isn’t?
Well I just tried this application earlier to see if this thing really works, and for my shock dude it is working –hell yeah! It was great since there is no panel or any navigation controls on the YouTube website that you can click on like a button or something to download their videos, since I love watching YouTube videos and also wants to have a record of a specific video, I tried browsing the internet looking for some extension app or something like that, that will enable me to download directly any YouTube videos or whatsoever contents that I want in YouTube. And while I am almost to give up, I came over to this website http://www.flvto.biz/youtube-downloader-for-mac/ I already taken the direct download link of the application so that you can find what I am talking about and download it directly without any hustles. So using this application is so very easy, even a child can operate this one. To download a specific file in YouTube you just have to copy the link address of the video that you want to take. For example you search something like “relaxing music” then the YouTube website will load the content, then simply click on the search result that you want to view or download with flvto YouTube downloader, and the You tube website will again load that page for you, once you are with the specific video, just navigate your mouse pointer to the address bar and you will see the exact web address or link of that certain video, just copy that URL link and kindly navigate to Flvto You tube downloader app, paste the copied URL to the app’s input bar and then choose the desired format. Just wait for some few minutes and the file will be downloaded, the video converted, and is permanently saved to your precious Mac hard drive. And now you can transfer the file to iTunes, iPhone, iPod and many more. – Very easy and very useful at the same time.
I just can’t stop myself being amazed with this wonderful application, I can even say that the Flvto You tube downloader is the best software for Mac users, since we are able to convert the downloaded You tube videos in to any multiple formats we want such as MP4, Mp3, FLV, AVI, MOV, AAC and so much more while sustaining the di high definition audio of the file –quite impressive right? Flvto You tube downloader and converter works on any Mac OS so you don’t need to worry about any compatibility issues dude, just download and install. This application is just really great since dipping ourselves to the internet looking for the same content that we have played before is a bit off and boring especially when the internet is kind of slow or the worst, having no internet access at all. But once you already downloaded that You tube video you want and converted it to your desired format, you won’t be worrying about those damn internet connection problems, just go on navigate the file, play it and you are good to go, wherever you are, whenever you want and whatever you do – convenient right? And oh did I forgot something? Oh yes, I nearly forgot that you can play your downloaded or converted file directly with Flvto You tube downloader application since it also has its own built in audio and video player.
I really love watching videos about new stuffs and trends, and I also love listing to music every time I do my school works, just to relax my mind and enable me to think faster, better and more accurately, but sometimes streaming online with YouTube just sucks, especially when you are already enjoying the video or the music that you are playing and then suddenly the weird buffering creature came out from nowhere, and you are like damn, just damn that buffering dude. But if that favourite videos and music are already saved to your hard drive by the help of Flvto YouTube downloader, you can now watch that awesome videos and favourite music of yours hustle and buffer free. So that is why I am sharing this cool experience of mine with this cool YouTube downloader. And now after reading this one, I am pretty sure that you are a bit curious and wondering to also have that cool experience with this app right? So without any hesitation let me give you the direct link for that app - You can click on this provided link for the Flvto YouTube downloader app http://www.flvto.biz/youtube-downloader-for-mac/ and you are now good to go.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom