Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

for muslim, at sa mga taong gusto mag tanong about ISLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
One day, my Muslim classmate back in high school kumain ng bihon. My naughty boy classmates made fun of him and told him there was a pork in that bihon. I know it was not a good joke because he cried.

That's when I realized how important not eating pork for our Muslim brothers or sisters.

Is there a punishment for eating pork? What is it?

ito ang kasagutan boss..,,

Nabasa mo sa ibang konteksto ang ibig ko ipahiwatig, all share the same truth and that is the Presence of an Almighty and that he have plans and has purpose for everything and that He has laws and requirements for us to live in this world…

What varies in religions is how they interpret and determine that plan and purpose is, and what laws are required of them by that Almighty…

Again I am speaking in context of the religious… of faith.. the debate between science and religion is a different matter hence a different thread… if ever you are an atheist then you have no point in this discussion…

No religion possess the monopoly of the truth in religious context… is what it really means, in every religion they have absolutes that transcends other denomination.

- - - Updated - - -

Marwan being there is not an evidence of harboring fugitives. That is a legal matter, if in fact they were harboring fugitives then it is a matter of courts that is if you do not believe in the justice system… that can be your own assumption or conclusion which may or may not be shared by others but still it is not up to us to judge..

Are you talking of the government’s armed forces or are you talking of the MILF??
Its true how can we talk of peace if the MILF does not lay down their arms….
But still how can they be assured that their concerns be heard?? These people have been shouting for separation from the state for so long because it is their birthright. And now they have acknowledged the state already and are willing to forgo separation but to be recognized as a different people with a land and territory of their own…

Sounds to me that a government will not easily allow that, and so they need the armed forces to enforce violence.
Peace process in a conflict situation is different from a war… iin wars there are victors and losers..but this is a conflict. A multifaceted problem so complexed that you in Luzon would never understand if you just rely on the media for your information.

- - - Updated - - -

I see the truth about these people, but I do not see any religious significance in them. You are looking at the tools, and actions whereas I am looking at the objective of their actions…. AND THEY ARE NOT RELIGIOUS IN NATURE.. ISIS, MILF, are all political endeavors of groups who circumstancially are Muslims…

The establishment of a muslim state, is a political objective… with their promises and what not from the propaganda of religion used by their leaders does not make it a religious endeavor at all..
And Muslims are not the only people capable of taking lives and dying for their beliefs. Other religions share the same, suicide bombings beheadings genocides throughout the history….
Jewish Zionists, catholic IRA, crusaders, the inquisitions even our own tadtad and ilaga,…
we also had our share of genocides and beheadings… guy fawkes was a catholic suicide bomber in england… even only the stories of the martyrs of Christianity were only told and retold, and the barbarism that happened was lost to history by convenience.
It is funny that despite the fact that our reactions are irrational and illogical… we still commit the same fallacies as generalization and hasty conclusions.
Maybe you are a Christian maybe you are not… and if you were and is trying to espouse in this thread that it is the only and the true religion then prove how good you can be… and not to find all faults of another religion to establish the greatness of yours…
Because unlike you, many people of all religions yes even muslims strive to be the better person as guided by their books.
Its easier to pass judgement since we are now living in an age where Christianity have already set its foothold and was able to erase from history their dark beginnings…
And I know Islam as a religion will also have its share of its darkness, as people will also be misled by those who use it for selfish reasons. I know this because we had its shares too.

I am in fact, a person who does not believe that there is a God. I am not trying to espouse the idea that any religion is better than others because i believe that they all are simply, impossible and not true(and yes, my definition of truth is something that is testable and backed by evidence). Now sir, you said that god has rules and requirements for all of us to live in? THEN WHY DO THE RULES VARY SO MUCH? Muslims cannot eat pork, they are supposed to wear certain clothing and all the other things their beliefs require them to do, if there is indeed only one god and all religions come from that very same "almighty" as you put it, then why did he give such differing instructions and requirements? You also said that no religion posses a monopoly of truth and that they all have "something" that you called an absolute that transcends other denomination. So, what you mean to tell me is, each religion has a part of the puzzle of communicating with god, so to get all the puzzle pieces, you should believe in all of them.

I think atheist have as much place in this debate as you guys do, after all, you don't let us stop you from letting us know what you think about abortion or same sex marriage despite there being a supposed separation between church and state, do we?

- - - Updated - - -

this question is also applicable to government troops, right?.

refuse to see the truth?, if i will ask you, do you really know the truth? or just the CNN, BBC, Reuters, etc. truth?.

can you tell what our God wants us to do?. thanks.

first of all sir, i know for a fact, that you don't really know anything about Islam, what more for the Caliphate thing. am i right?. just refer to my 1st question.

thanks again.

I cannot say that i completely understand what the Filipinos of Muslim faith has gone through for the last hundreds of years, they have been marginalized yes, their rights to anything is virtually non-existent, the government has forsaken them, yes. But the very idea of a government is to protect its citizens from enemy foreign or domestic, that is why they are armed. As to the efficacy and the manner to which the government uses its force and authority, that's another matter for another thread perhaps.

I don't watch BBC or CNN, the things that i say come from books and articles, but to say that something is biased because its against what you think is real, is i think a betrayal to a brilliant mind such as yours. Sometimes we are unable to see what we have become because we refuse to see it, sometimes out of pride, out of love, often out of blind faith. Ask yourself if there is any truth to them.

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

That, i think is what it says in the book, ergo it is what God wants you to do. I'm aware that compared to the Bible, the Quran has many verses that are not only moral but also scientific, verses that can help a man live his life peacefully, but it is these passages that makes blind faith in any religion, dangerous.

Last edited:
I am in fact, a person who does not believe that there is a God. I am not trying to espouse the idea that any religion is better than others because i believe that they all are simply, impossible and not true(and yes, my definition of truth is something that is testable and backed by evidence). Now sir, you said that god has rules and requirements for all of us to live in? THEN WHY DO THE RULES VARY SO MUCH? Muslims cannot eat pork, they are supposed to wear certain clothing and all the other things their beliefs require them to do, if there is indeed only one god and all religions come from that very same "almighty" as you put it, then why did he give such differing instructions and requirements? You also said that no religion posses a monopoly of truth and that they all have "something" that you called an absolute that transcends other denomination. So, what you mean to tell me is, each religion has a part of the puzzle of communicating with god, so to get all the puzzle pieces, you should believe in all of them.

I think atheist have as much place in this debate as you guys do, after all, you don't let us stop you from letting us know what you think about abortion or same sex marriage despite there being a supposed separation between church and state, do we?

When i made that post its to clarify with christians same as me who make the wrong inclination that they have the absolute claim on truth... its one theist to another...

but since you asked, rules vary much its because you have to look where the context on when and where the religion originated... in the theist point of view kasi yes a deity exist... now saan papasok ang religion na yan?? it is bound with the interpretation of that society on the concept of that deity, his purpose, his intent, his rules.. and per society may mga similarities in all society but still may mga differences per locality....

what do they all have in common?? its the belief of a higher being.. that he has a purpose, a role, a rule... that all religions can agree upon but as to the nature of these depends on the interpretation of those who led the religion.

di ka naman siguro idedeny sa thread na to, dahil wala naman nababan na post dahil may rule naman kung ano ang nababan di ba... yun lang kasi you being an atheist will bring the thread to a different topic. at the endd of the day whatever the ts or other religion would quote or react to it will be within the context that "God exist". yun ibang religions na nagcocomment dito would ask what the interpretation of Islam is on a certain issue, as compared to their religion...

I cannot say that i completely understand what the Filipinos of Muslim faith has gone through for the last hundreds of years, they have been marginalized yes, their rights to anything is virtually non-existent, the government has forsaken them, yes. But the very idea of a government is to protect its citizens from enemy foreign or domestic, that is why they are armed. As to the efficacy and the manner to which the government uses its force and authority, that's another matter for another thread perhaps.

to say they have been marginalized is an understatement, You are making the statement out of the context that the government has the sovereign right over mindanao... tread carefully, because the issue is not about the muslims in mindanao being marginalized, put simply they were robbed of their land, sovereignty and identity... yes the government has a right to protect its enemy foreign or domestic?? but if the government has no rightful claim over mindanao? who is the enemy??

I don't watch BBC or CNN, the things that i say come from books and articles, but to say that something is biased because its against what you think is real, is i think a betrayal to a brilliant mind such as yours. Sometimes we are unable to see what we have become because we refuse to see it, sometimes out of pride, out of love, often out of blind faith. Ask yourself if there is any truth to them.

"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

That, i think is what it says in the book, ergo it is what God wants you to do. I'm aware that compared to the Bible, the Quran has many verses that are not only moral but also scientific, verses that can help a man live his life peacefully, but it is these passages that makes blind faith in any religion, dangerous.

That is the danger of the human mind, easy to make assumption based on a single quote ignoring the whole context of the book, the religion or the message... christians, muslims and others make the same error... that is why in the catholic faith interpretation on the bible and its contents are placed within the scholars of the church... because it knows as well that a common person is bound to make an error in interpreting the written words..." exaggeratingly, if a common man without any background makes an interpetation on what is written in the bible, it is possible that he makes an error as to put a demon as a deity"...

When i made that post its to clarify with christians same as me who make the wrong inclination that they have the absolute claim on truth... its one theist to another...

but since you asked, rules vary much its because you have to look where the context on when and where the religion originated... in the theist point of view kasi yes a deity exist... now saan papasok ang religion na yan?? it is bound with the interpretation of that society on the concept of that deity, his purpose, his intent, his rules.. and per society may mga similarities in all society but still may mga differences per locality....

what do they all have in common?? its the belief of a higher being.. that he has a purpose, a role, a rule... that all religions can agree upon but as to the nature of these depends on the interpretation of those who led the religion.

di ka naman siguro idedeny sa thread na to, dahil wala naman nababan na post dahil may rule naman kung ano ang nababan di ba... yun lang kasi you being an atheist will bring the thread to a different topic. at the endd of the day whatever the ts or other religion would quote or react to it will be within the context that "God exist". yun ibang religions na nagcocomment dito would ask what the interpretation of Islam is on a certain issue, as compared to their religion...

to say they have been marginalized is an understatement, You are making the statement out of the context that the government has the sovereign right over mindanao... tread carefully, because the issue is not about the muslims in mindanao being marginalized, put simply they were robbed of their land, sovereignty and identity... yes the government has a right to protect its enemy foreign or domestic?? but if the government has no rightful claim over mindanao? who is the enemy??

That is the danger of the human mind, easy to make assumption based on a single quote ignoring the whole context of the book, the religion or the message... christians, muslims and others make the same error... that is why in the catholic faith interpretation on the bible and its contents are placed within the scholars of the church... because it knows as well that a common person is bound to make an error in interpreting the written words..." exaggeratingly, if a common man without any background makes an interpetation on what is written in the bible, it is possible that he makes an error as to put a demon as a deity"...

Uhm, sir, let us start with the religious texts, because that is after all the backbone which supports the entire faith. So, if for example it says on a holy text A that it is forbidden to eat pork, can we at least agree that there is no way anyone can interpret "it is forbidden to eat pork" as anything but "it is forbidden to eat pork?" It is clear as day that what it says and i think we don't need to be scholars to interpret that. And what if, it says on Holy Text B that "it is forbidden to eat shellfish" then it cannot be anything but a commandment from God that it is forbidden to eat shellfish is it not? No matter what culture you are in, no matter what level of civilization your country was in when they stumbled upon these holy texts, you cannot interpret it other than what it says. Now, what I am wondering about is, why would God(because you said there is only one almighty) give different instructions on two different books? Isn't far more probable that whoever wrote the holy texts came from different cultures and they wrote the books according to their beliefs than saying that the books came from one god, gave them the same instructions but they messed up in interpreting it. Besides, wouldn't God foresee something like that? Kasi if they misinterpret his words they would go to hell na agad, because if as you said, the almighty has rules and things you must do for him, if you don't know them, then you will be damned. So God, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent and all powerful that he is, must've come up with a solution right?

Where exactly does it say that the bible can only be interpreted by a selected pool of people? Isn't God's word meant to be shared to everyone? That's all Christ said, he didn't say "interpret the bible for the people". The interpretation of the bible only by the church is a move to consolidate its power, if the church can make the bible mean what it needs it to mean then it grows more powerful because it has a monopoly of the truth. The thinking that the bible should only be interpreted by scholars is a medieval way of thinking. Reading your thoughts and comments made me think that you were a progressive christian, if so, don't you think that each person should be responsible for his relationship with God? and that he should be given the freedom to read the bible and interpret what God wants to tell him?

As for whether or not the Philippine government has the sovereign right over Mindanao, historically one can say that it does not, but legally it does, whether we like it or not legality is all that matters right now.

Last edited:
paanong legality??? sige nga?? dun na lang tayo magstart.. anong legal basis ng philiippine government para include ang mindanao?

basic pol sci anong composition ng isang state... territory sovereignty at people...

pagdating ng kastila existing na to sa islands ng pilipinas, with mindanao the most advanced in monarchial government...

fast forward... nakuha nila luzon at visayas...

failed nila makuha ang territory ng mindanao, failed nila marecognize as sovereign authority sa mindanao...

fast forward.... natalo ang spain sa spanish american war... and ang territory sa philippine islands na hawak ng espanya was ceded to americans...

nagattempt ang america pero failed....

sa madaling sabi hanggang america hindi mainclude include ang mindanao... dahil dalawang bagay lang makukuha ang isang teritoryo... either by conquest or annexation... natalo sa gyera o nagboluntaryo magpasakop...

treaty of paris, spain cedes all their territory to include philippine islands to america for 20T dollars...

under 1936 constitution... the territory of the philippines covers all areas ceded by spain to america in the treaty of paris...

ngayon sabihin mo saang lupalop ng legality mo ilalagay na sa pinas nga ang mindanao... gayong sa 1987 constitution lmang ito nalagay...?? anong basis ng nagcraft ng 1987 constitution??

magaminan na lang tayo,,, ginamitan lang ng gobyerno ang constitution para kumamkam ng di naman kanila... dineclare noong 50s na public lands ang mindanao sa wala naman legal basis... at para siguradong may boboto sakaling magkatanungan kung magpapaanex ba ang mindanao eh nagpalagay ng mga taga-luzon at visaya sa mindanao... under the guise ng sinasabi nilang promised land...

ngayon magtataka ka pa bakit aangal mga muslim bakit nagmnlf milf...etc etc....

isipin mo lang mula 50s nakikinabang ang gobyerno sa taxes at resources na nakuha nila sa mindanao gayong kuwestionable ang pagsasama nito na teritoryo...

sa ilang dekada na yan... kumita at nakinabang ang karamihan ng nasa luzon at visayas...

ngayon nobenta porsyento ng export galing mindanao, otsenta porsento ang pasok sa national revenue... pero magkanong budget ng gobyerno sa lugar na kinakamkam nila?? 12 porsyento ng national budget...

kung ikaw sarap buhay ka dyan... sa luzon tulad ako dati... alamin mo muna ang mga naganap sa lugar na malayo sa yo tol...

di porket gobyerno na yan di nagkakamali eh alam naman natin ang totoo...

Last edited:
First an excerpt from the treaty of Paris, in which it defines the territory that Spain will give up:

"Spain cedes to the United States the archipelago known as the Philippine Islands, and comprehending the islands lying within the following line:

A line running from west to east along or near the twentieth parallel of north latitude, and through the middle of the navigable channel of Bachi, from the one hundred and eighteenth (118th) to the one hundred and twenty seventh (127th) degrees meridian of longitude east of Greenwich, thence along the one hundred and twenty seventh (127th) degree meridian of longitude east of Greenwich to the parallel of four degree and forty five minutes (4°45′) north latitude, thence along the parallel of four degrees and forty five minutes (4°45′) north latitude to its intersection with the meridian of longitude one hundred and nineteen degrees and thirty five minutes (119°35′) east of Greenwich, thence along the meridian of longitude one hundred and nineteen degrees and thirty five minutes (119°35′) east of Greenwich to the parallel of latitude seven degrees and forty minutes (7°40′) north, thence along the parallel of latitude seven degrees and forty minutes (7°40′) north to its intersection with the one hundred and sixteenth (116th) degree meridian of longitude east of Greenwich, thence by a direct line to the intersection of the tenth (10th) degree parallel of north latitude with the one hundred and eighteenth (118th) degree meridian of longitude east of Greenwich, and thence along the one hundred and eighteenth (118th) degree meridian of longitude east of Greenwich to the point of beginning."

Now, I grant you that Spain had no right to give up or sell property that was not theirs to begin with but the treaty of Paris is what we have used as a precedent in declaring the extent of our territories especially in the sea. And although Mindanao was only mentioned in the 1987 constitution, what it says in Article III of the 1935 and 1973 Constitutions are as follows:
"Section 1. The Philippines comprises all the territory ceded to the United States by the Treaty of Paris concluded between the United States and Spain on the tenth day of December, eighteen hundred and ninety-eight, the limits which are set forth in Article III of said treaty, together with all the islands embraced in the treaty concluded at Washington between the United States and Spain on the seventh day of November, nineteen hundred, and the treaty concluded between the United States and Great Britain on the second day of January, nineteen hundred and thirty, and all territory over which the present Government of the Philippine Islands exercises jurisdiction."

And since what was ceded by Spain in the Treaty of Paris included Mindanao, it means that though not explicitly indicated in both versions of the constitutions(1935 and 1973) Mindanao was recognized and declared as a part of the Philippines.

Yan po ang basis ng nagcraft ng 1987 constitution. Uhm, sir, akala ko po ba ayaw ninyong maligaw yung thread na to from talking about anything else other than theism and Islam? Kung ganun po, yaman din lamang na sa aking palagay ay nasagot ko na ang inyong katanungan, yung mga tanong ko naman po tungkol sa relihiyon ang i-address nyo. Maraming salamat po.

tama ka ts... pero gusto ko lang maclarify na ang gulo sa mindanao is not religious in nature.. its political, its economic.. plain and simple...

to say that is to be unfair to the christians and muslims in mindanao... who both respect each other despite the opposing religous beliefs...

lupa, pera, yaman... like all other conflicts in the world...

nagkataon lang na ang opposing forces ay magkaiba ang relihiyon

- - - Updated - - -

yun naman pala.. alam natn mindanao was not ceded to any country.. even spain... questionable pala ang paginclude sa treaty of paris.. bakit iinclude natin without consulting them? plain and simple... walang plano ang gobyerno.. and yes tama ang sinabi mo its for a different thread na lang.

Disagree ako na walang kinalaman ang Religion dito, Taga mindanao ako, kaya alam ko, Pwede namang magsama ang Christian at Muslim ang problema gusto lang talaga nilang angkinin ang mindanao, Ganyan naman din Ginagawa ni Mohammad eh kaya di nakakapagtaka. At lahat kaming andito sa mindanao lalo na dito sa dulo Zamboanga/Basilan, alam na mga Christian ang kawawa dito.

Last edited:
Totoo ba na sa murang edad pa lang(elementary) ang batang muslim(hindi lahat) ay tinuturuan nang maghawak ng baril?
Sa sumagot na tama, pahabol na tanong kung may kaugnayan eto sa Islam o wala.

Last edited:
tama ka ts... pero gusto ko lang maclarify na ang gulo sa mindanao is not religious in nature.. its political, its economic.. plain and simple...

to say that is to be unfair to the christians and muslims in mindanao... who both respect each other despite the opposing religous beliefs...

lupa, pera, yaman... like all other conflicts in the world...

nagkataon lang na ang opposing forces ay magkaiba ang relihiyon

- - - Updated - - -

yun naman pala.. alam natn mindanao was not ceded to any country.. even spain... questionable pala ang paginclude sa treaty of paris.. bakit iinclude natin without consulting them? plain and simple... walang plano ang gobyerno.. and yes tama ang sinabi mo its for a different thread na lang.

Tama ka sir, social, economical at political ang problema sa Mindanao, pero di lang naman yun ang pinag-uusapan, pinag-uusapan dito ang Islam bilang isang paniniwala, bilang isang belief system na naniniwala na commodity ang mga kababaihan (see Qur'an (4:11),Qur'an (2:228), Qur'an (5:6)) na naniniwala na dapat mamatay ang mga taong hindi naniniwala sa kanilang relihiyon (See Quran (2:191-193)). Sa mga magsasabi na ang pwede namang hindi maniwala, yung mga magagandang bagay lang ang paniwalaan, ang ideya po ng "pananampalataya" at ang isa sa mga translations ng Islam ay ang pagsuko sa sarili sa diyos. Therefore, you have to give everything that you are to your faith and to god, whatever is written in the holy text(which is god's word) is true and should be followed. At yun po, ang lubhang nakababahala.

Disagree ako na walang kinalaman ang Religion dito, Taga mindanao ako, kaya alam ko, Pwede namang magsama ang Christian at Muslim ang problema gusto lang talaga nilang angkinin ang mindanao, Ganyan naman din Ginagawa ni Mohammad eh kaya di nakakapagtaka. At lahat kaming andito sa mindanao lalo na dito sa dulo Zamboanga/Basilan, alam na mga Christian ang kawawa dito.

Sir, please have the patience to watch Dr. Nabeel Qureshi, a former Muslim who convert to Christianity explains, "Understanding violence in Islam", and many more topics about Islam!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR1j5aeiGZk

Ive watch the first part and this is my question:
In what the speaker said whether of political, religious or human nature instinct of survival specifically in some parts of Stage3(in majority), the war in Tabook finishes, whilst the muslims are done fighting but according to the revelation they have to go on and worry not with there money rather make them pay for jizyah in humilation. So those unbelievers tho already not existing in that place anymore but because of not holding the truth which is Quran are still under that sort of obligation as described?
2nd question: If yes, will this still apply on this modern times?

Last edited:

Ive watch the first part and this is my question:
In what the speaker said whether of political, religious or human nature instinct of survival specifically in some parts of Stage3(in majority), the war in tabook finishes, whilst the muslims are done fighting but according to the revelation they have to go on and worry not with there money rather make them pay for jizyah in humilation. So those unbelievers tho already not existing in that place anymore but because of not holding the truth which is Quran are still under this sort of obligation as described?

Ayon sa paliwanag ni Nabeel:
Start of Muslims in Arabia
1st stage, when Muslims were outnumbered, they have to live peacefully : surah 109; surah 2:256 (the Muslims quote these verses that they are peaceful)

2nd stage, when Muslims are strong enough to fight defensively, they are encourage to fight; surah 22:39-40

3rd stage, when Muslims are in the majority; surah 9:5 slay the infidel wherever you find them (idolaters); surah 9:29 (fight those who don't believe in Allah from among the people of the book (Jews and Christians) until they face the jizya (tax) with willing submission (translated humiliation), feeling subjugated.

People have to pay dhimmies under the protection of the Muslims (the money they pay is the jizya)

Nabeel explaining from the commentary (tafsir) of ibn Khatir
After controlling Mecca the polytheist were expelled or killed, the money was gone as business is brought by the polytheist trade, and now the people are worried where to get the money. And now Muhammad rallied his troops to fight the Jews and Christians until they are subjugated and pay you money (surah 9:28-29)

Tama ka sir, social, economical at political ang problema sa Mindanao, pero di lang naman yun ang pinag-uusapan, pinag-uusapan dito ang Islam bilang isang paniniwala, bilang isang belief system na naniniwala na commodity ang mga kababaihan (see Qur'an (4:11),Qur'an (2:228), Qur'an (5:6)) na naniniwala na dapat mamatay ang mga taong hindi naniniwala sa kanilang relihiyon (See Quran (2:191-193)). Sa mga magsasabi na ang pwede namang hindi maniwala, yung mga magagandang bagay lang ang paniwalaan, ang ideya po ng "pananampalataya" at ang isa sa mga translations ng Islam ay ang pagsuko sa sarili sa diyos. Therefore, you have to give everything that you are to your faith and to god, whatever is written in the holy text(which is god's word) is true and should be followed. At yun po, ang lubhang nakababahala.

ang kaso lang tol, you are making the judgement on the perspective of a christian eh, the values system ng christian... kung within sa kanila nga ay nagdedabate sila sa totoong mensahe ng mga kasulatan nila, na within sa belief and values system nila, eh ikaw pa kaya na outside sa kanila??

ang tanong ba ah uniform ba sa lahat ng muslim ang interpretation ng isang grupo?? I doubt, kasi kahit nga si ts eh salungat sa ipinaglalaban ng ISIS.

tapos tititrahin mo ang religion nila basing on your perspective being a christian?? natural may di ka sasangayunan duon...

pero kahit naman sila marami naman silang sasalungatin sa ating paniniwala...

ang totoong danger ay ang paggeneralize, ang totoong danger ay ang labeling, dahil parang sa tono ng salita mo ay walang puwang ang mga muslim sa mundong ito... dahil di sangayon sa christianong perspective...

ang kaso lang tol, you are making the judgement on the perspective of a christian eh, the values system ng christian... kung within sa kanila nga ay nagdedabate sila sa totoong mensahe ng mga kasulatan nila, na within sa belief and values system nila, eh ikaw pa kaya na outside sa kanila??

ang tanong ba ah uniform ba sa lahat ng muslim ang interpretation ng isang grupo?? I doubt, kasi kahit nga si ts eh salungat sa ipinaglalaban ng ISIS.

tapos tititrahin mo ang religion nila basing on your perspective being a christian?? natural may di ka sasangayunan duon...

ang totoong danger ay ang paggeneralize, ang totoong danger ay ang labeling, dahil parang sa tono ng salita mo ay walang puwang ang mga muslim sa mundong ito... dahil di sangayon sa christianong perspective...

Nabasa ko sa Comment mo na Christian ka rin, Tol payo ko lang sayo bago ka magpayo dito at magbigayng iyong pahayag, Establish mo muna paniniwala mo, Ikaw mismo di mo alam kung saan ka lulugar, Maraming Mali at Isa lang ang tunay, Kung maraming nagdedebate sa Christian ikaw mismo bahala magsuri kung alin sa kanila ang nagsasabi ng totoo, yan ang utos ng DIOS ,Magsuri ka. Magulo pa pagiisip mo kapatid

ewan ko sayo pero para sa kin secured na ako bilang isang kristiyano, at di ko na kailangan humingi ng affirmation mula sa ibang kristiyano na tama ang relihiyon ko. di ko na kailangan ipwersa ang sinasabing tama ng relihiyon ko, sa ibang relihiyon... absolute truth nga daw di ba. so no need to find justification for the truth..

kaso di naman umiikot ang mundo sa mga kristiyano eh... may mga ibang relihiyon din... at kailangan pakibagayan at intindihin din. dahil nasa mindanao ako... at bilang kristiyano siguro naman ang love your enemies ay isa sa mga greatest commandment ng diyos di ba...

kaso ang gagaling ninyo eh... sino ba sa atin ang isandaan porsyento nabubuhay ng isang kristiyano pero kung makapagkumento kayo ay ang lalakas loob kayong sabihin sa muslim ano ang mabuting muslim.

pero teka nasa mindanao ka ba?? baka naman pakuyakuyakoy ka lang dyan sa maynila. teka sinong muslim ba kakilala mo?? baka naman yun presented lang ng media ang kilala mo...

Taga mindanao ako tol Zamboaga City Baliwasan, Nakatira ako dati sa Basilan nung bata pa ako hehe, .
May mga kaibigan akong Muslim dito last name na lang bibigay ko, Baluan, Abdulmunap, Sali, Salamuddin, Sabdani etc,......
sabe yo man chavacano, nakakaintindi ako ng konting Tausug, kabalu pud ku magbisaya. :)

Last edited:
Ayon sa paliwanag ni Nabeel:
Start of Muslims in Arabia
1st stage, when Muslims were outnumbered, they have to live peacefully : surah 109; surah 2:256 (the Muslims quote these verses that they are peaceful)

2nd stage, when Muslims are strong enough to fight defensively, they are encourage to fight; surah 22:39-40

3rd stage, when Muslims are in the majority; surah 9:5 slay the infidel wherever you find them (idolaters); surah 9:29 (fight those who don't believe in Allah from among the people of the book (Jews and Christians) until they face the jizya (tax) with willing submission (translated humiliation), feeling subjugated.

People have to pay dhimmies under the protection of the Muslims (the money they pay is the jizya)

Nabeel explaining from the commentary (tafsir) of ibn Khatir
After controlling Mecca the polytheist were expelled or killed, the money was gone as business is brought by the polytheist trade, and now the people are worried where to get the money. And now Muhammad rallied his troops to fight the Jews and Christians until they are subjugated and pay you money (surah 9:28-29)

I dont have answers as expected, so this it. In contrast I answered many times in the other thread. BTW thats a more of detailed elaboration of the story but thats not what Im asking anyway. I'll give the space to others for some time.

Sir, di pa din tayo nagkakaintindihan. Eto sir para malinaw na, sa palagay mo ba sir may konteksto kung saan magiging justified ang pagpatay sa isang tao dahil iba ang pinaniniwalaan niya? sa tingin mo ba may bersyon at interpretasyon ng passage na "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out..." (Read Quran (2:191-193)) Meron pa ba sir? Hindi na ito usapin ng interpretasyon, kundi usapin ng kung ano talaga ang ibig sabihin ng nasusulat.

Now you might be correct in assuming na from a christian value system perspective ko tinitingnan ang islam, pero teka sir, magkaganun man, hindi ba dapat universally immoral ang pagpatay sa tao dahil lamang sa hindi kayo magkapareho ng paniniwala? Ang sinasabi mo ba ay dapat kong tingnan sa perspektibo ng isang muslim ang koran para makita ko na justified ang pagpatay sa isang hudyo o kristiyano dahil sinabi ito sa Koran?

I am not against the muslims they are not the enemy, I am against perpetuating a belief system, a faith na pag against ka sa kanila, papatayin ka. Now, islam lang ang topic sa thread na to kaya Islam lang lagi ang halimbawa ko. Wag mo na i-compare sa ibang religion, wag mo na i-assume na pinalaki akong Kristiyano kasi for all you know muslim ako dati or baka naman Hindu ako, sir, pakiusap, do not make baseless assumptions, do not introduce other talking points, let's talk about the Islam faith

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom