Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

for muslim, at sa mga taong gusto mag tanong about ISLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Macedonian, I could answer each and every one of your points one by one, maybe cite some passages, give you proof as I have done on the Philippine Constitution claim of yours, on your defense of religion and all that. But I guess its better that I make it sweet and short

Una po, nagtatago kayo sa likod ng "konteksto" at "interpretasyon" nagbigay na po ako ng mga passages sa Bible at Koran at tinanong ko po kayo kung may posibleng interpretation ba doon maliban sa kung ano ang sinasabi mismo doon sa passage, baka po sabihin nyo "taken out of context" kaya binuo ko na yung post, nag-aantay pa rin po ako.

di ako nagtatago, kaya nga alam ko marami rin mismo magagalit sa akin pag sinabi ko na sila mismo mapachristian and muslim are taking their scriptures literally.. or taking one passage and focusing on it without taking the whole page of its context.

example ko na lang.. catholics believe in salvation by "plena fides" justification and faith as opposed to protestant "sola fide " by faith alone. the schism came from the varying interpretation of the scriptures by luther. and until now debates occur on whose representation are accurate.

Pangalawa po, kapag ang isang libro na katulad ng Bible o ng Koran ay sinimulan mong applayan ng "konteksto" hindi bat inaamin mo na gawa lang ito ng tao? Halimbawa, yung "huckleberry finn" racist and librong iyon, pero naiintindihan natin kung bakit racist, kasi noong sinulat yung librong yun uso at tanggap pa ang racism. Kapag binasa mo ang Bibliya base sa konteksto at kung kailan ito nasulat, hindi ba tinatanggap mo na tao lang ang sumulat nito? Tao na nagkakamali at apektado ng panahong kanyang kinabibilangan? Kasi HINDI BA DAPAT ANG SALITA NG DIYOS AY TOTOO NOON HANGGANG NGAYON? Eh bakit apektado ng panahon? (Sabi mo kasi justified yung genocide kasi nagsisimula pa lang sila bilang isang bansa.)

precisely my point, kaya nga what the bible says is not to be taken literally, and even vatican acknowledges that... and a book on Koran says that earlier caliphs agree that the koran should also not be taken literally... when catholics state about the holy scriptures they are referring to the original writers of the books, but do they consider the present written bible as the one originally written?? no because as far as bible is concerned the teachings in old and new testament are transferred from teacher to student, oral traditions... it was only a few centuries that some begin to write it, some were written not in its original language, some were translated, some were copied.... much to the disagreement of other christians with my perspective that to make a literal interpretation or a superficial study on passages should be discouraged...

as i read from other biblical scholars commenting on the bible, while its true that the original writers were inspired divinely... do you think those who copied them were still divinely inspired?? those who translated it?? weren't they subject to fatigue or stress?? are we sure that what we are reading now is not full of errors?? that is why the catholic church is careful in treating the bible... it is but a symbol of the holy scriptures...

now going to islam, i believe it is not my expertise to discuss the details of the religion... i will include the book here to give you more insight.

Pangatlo po, at alam kong kamumuhian ako ng marami sa sasabihin kong ito, ang sabi nyo po kasi nagmumula sa standpoint ng hindi naniniwala na may diyos yung mga sinasabi ko. Ang mga sinasabi ko po ay nagmumula sa standpoint na totoo man o hindi ang diyos patuloy pa rin akong magtatanong. Bakit kailangan nyang pumatay? Bakit nya ginawa at patuloy na ginagawa ang mga bagay na ginagawa nya?(War, famine, death and destruction) Tinanong mo ako IF GOD OWES ME AN EXPLANATION? MY ANSWER IS OF COURSE! Hindi ka pwedeng magpahayag ng pag-ibig sa tao tapos gagawa ka ng mga bagay na walang paliwanag, is that the christian love that your catechist taught you?

then i will answer you in the perspective of a believer... while its true that we have questions about him, it is beyond our comprehension. we are but limited with our mortality and we are limited within the confines of a three dimensional universe... if we indeed were created in the image and likeness of Him.. then it would be safe to assume that he has the reason logic instinct are also present in Him, but then again he is not bounded by time and the physical dimensions...

and a theist acknowledges that when all forms of reason and logic fails to provide an answer, faith comes in...

but let me ask you ?? war has nothing to do with God, those who decides in war, those who are involved in war, are men...

in the christian viewpoint, war famine death and destruction are part of the physical world... a world on which we were temporarily placed since falling from grace with Him. it will be difficult for you to swallow but that is where faith comes in... His commandments are means of which to go back to His presence. where all of this negativity are but an idea.. again the topic first should be is there a "GOD" in the first place. and you could go to atheist threads.

God made all of us capable of thought and wonder, hindi ba dapat ginagamit natin yung mga ibinigay nya satin?

Sa palagay ko lang naman, isang malaking kalapastanganan sa Diyos kung hindi natin gagamitin yung abilidad na magtanong na ibinigay nya.

and again I agree with you , but just as st thomas acquinas said about faith and reason complementing each other and not in contrast...

Attachments

• The Origins of the Koran_ Class - Ibn Warraq.rar
    645.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Re: Actions speak louder than words.

Attacking other belief ? paki double check po ung tittle nung thread starter (TS) kung tama ba yan sinasabi mo ? dami ko tawa sa mga post mo, ei ikaw nga to tatanong kunwari? pero nag aattack na pala ng relihiyon ng may relihiyon, ei kaw ba sir ? kabisado mo na History ng Religion mo ? ano ginawa ng mga Leaders and Spritual leaders nyu around the world ? since after the death of whom you bilieve to be god of yours? nga pala may Diyos bang namamatay at nabubuhay muli ? at hanapan mo nga ako sa bible nyu either new or old testaments pa yan ? na sinabi ni hesus na siya ay isang diyos at sambahin nyu ?

- - - Updated - - -

Sir ? sinubukan mo po ba hanapin ung history ng mga conflicts na to ? at intindihin ? tiyak panigurado sa dulo ng mga Civil war na to, makikita mo mga Western Country, lalo na USA. ang may gawa., alam mo bakit ? dahil sa Economical Boom ng mga lugar na, nabanggit mo, i mean copy paste mo pala, ahehehe bago kasi copy paste try to understand and search for the history of a certain story. para hindi ka maging mangmang, wag kasi pilit isama ang religion sa politics, hindi mo talaga maiintindihan yun, alam naman natin marami hiwaga nang yayari dito mundo na tinatakpan ng media. :-) lalo na yan mga super power country na yan, magagaling gumawa ng propaganda para mag karoon ng civil war, simply example na lang sir, SAF44 ? very sure kaba na walang US intervention ? ei nung Martial Law ? cnu na ung Sanggang dikit ni marcos ? dba USA ? pero nung nag kagipitan at sumiklab People Power sino sinupurtahan ng US ? dba yung opposition againts Marcos Regime ? sa tingin mo bakit nila ginagwa yung mga gnun bagay ? gagawin ba ng US yun ng wala sila napapala ? dba pag katapos ng Marcos Regime at pag kaupo ni Pres Cory Aquino ano ginwa ng US sa Philippines ? at sa mga naiwan yaman ng marcos na hindi na ka declare sa publiko? example na lang doon sa mga treasure na nahukay around the philippines na inagaw ni marcos sa mga Treasure hunter? saan natin makikita ngayon ? hindi ba sa US museum ? tiyak hindi lang yun ang napala at nakuha nila dito sa pilipinas after nila lumikha ng civil war dito.

In short sir wag basta basta naniniwala sa mga napapanood sa tv lalo na kung hindi mo naman ito nakikita ng personal lalo na yang mga civil war sa middle east kasi tiyak marami underground activities or involvement jan nga mga Super power Country na galing sa West, at ginagamit yang Word na Terrorism or terrorist na galing daw kuno sa Islam? ei kung sa totoo naman lang sila din gumawa at bumoo nung mga grupo na yun at sila din ang nag finance doon, para pag awayin ang muslim sa muslim, ang tiyak ko lang dito ang laging talo ay ang mga civilian at mga batang muslim doon.

panood na lang nito https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weiRHwsOq2U
sample lang yan sa mga propaganda ng US contra sa ISLAM country sa Middle East

Sir ashlani31 paki-intindi lang na yung news article ay galing sa Philstar.com, kaya copy paste verbatim, in support of the explanation of Dr. Nabeel Qureshi, a former Muslim who accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior, explains in youtube " Understanding the violence in islam" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DR1j5aeiGZk
Panoorin mo muna bro yung paliwanag ng dating Muslim , please be open minded bago ka mag judge!

Nalimutan mo yata na wala pa yung bansang US or other Western countries, nung mangyari ang mga kasaysayang "Violence in Islam"!

Tama sir dapat tingnan lahat ng source tulad ng Al Jazeera, Arab News, BBC, CNN, etc, para maging balanse.

This one copied from philstar.com and pasted here

Islamic State threatens Mindanao, Philippines tells Asean
By Aurea Calica (The Philippine Star) | Updated April 27, 2015 - 12:00am

KUALA LUMPUR – Foreign Affairs Secretary Albert del Rosario bared yesterday before the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) reports of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) threat to the Philippines through the Black Flag Movement in Mindanao.

Speaking before ASEAN foreign ministers, Del Rosario said the ISIS threat to Philippine security is real rather than imagined because of the Black Flag Movement’s pledge of allegiance to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

“We will contribute in the fight against extremism, terrorism and crimes against humanity by engaging or cooperating with other countries in the areas of information sharing, joint investigations, educational campaigns, humanitarian assistance to victims, restricting flow of funds intended to finance terrorism, supporting resolutions aimed at curbing terrorism and enhancing local legislation to address terrorism,” he said.

ISIS has followers among the Abu Sayyaf, Rajah Solaiman Islamic Movement, Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters and the Khilafa Islamiyah Mindanao or the Black Flag Movement, according to the presentation of Rommel Banlaoi, Philippine Institute for Peace, Violence and Terrorism Research (PIPVTR) chairman of the board, and director of the Center for Intelligence and National Security Studies (CINSS).

The ASEAN is expected to come up with a Declaration on Global Movement of Moderates to curb extremism and terrorism in the region.

Del Rosario said he would like to stress that the Philippines remains steadfast in cooperating with ASEAN, the United Nations and all other countries in confronting extremism and radical violence.

“The Philippines condemns war crimes and crimes against humanity being perpetrated by ISIS,” he said. “We have co-sponsored UN (United Nations) Security Council Resolution 2178 on Foreign Terrorist Fighters and supported the ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Statement on the Violence and Brutality Committed By Extremist Organizations in Iraq and Syria.”

Banlaoi said ISIS has been posing a serious threat to global security following the killing in a US operation of al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden in Pakistan in 2011.

“Otherwise known as the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), now recently called by its followers as Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham,” he said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom