Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

for muslim, at sa mga taong gusto mag tanong about ISLAM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ganito kasi yan ts ... pareho lang ang doctrino ng kristian at Islam ..

BAWAL ANG PUMATAY at nasa 10 utos yan ng Diyos ..

Ngaun ang iniisip mong pugot ulo ay batas yan ng Tao na pinatupad bilang kaparusahan sa mga taong nag kasala. Wala pa ang Islam at Kristiyanismo sa mundo ay may parusa ng pugot ulo.

Tungkol naman sa balik pagan na sinasabi mo malinaw ang aking sinabi .. sa Islam sila Bumalik hindi sa relihiyong ng mga pagan na sinasabi. :)

hindi naman kaya masyadong brutal yan,bakit kailangan pang pugutan pwede namang lethal injection na parehas din kamatayan,hindi po ba pwedeng amyendahan yan ng mga matataas na imam,kasi kadalasan na nakikita ko kahit mga ordinaryong tao ginagawa ang ganyang paraan ng pag paparusa kaya siguro ganyan ang aking pananaw tungkol dyan,,sana naman makabangong panahon na baka pwedeng makabagong pamamaraan na rin tutal iisa lang naman ang kahihinatnan na mamatay ang isang nagkasala,anyway wala akong pagtutol sa parusang kamatayan ang aking sintemyento lamang ay sa pamamaraan nito,,salamat sa pagsagot...

ts tanung ko lang,
panu yung justice sa islam?

Sa bible sabi sa genesis “And that is why a man leave his father and his mother and be united to a girl so that they become one” pero dahil sa sobrang hardheaded ng mga israelites pinabayaan nlang ng dios na makapag-asawa sila ng marami ayun sa exodus. pagdating naman ni jesus binago nya binalik sa genesis na dapat isa lang yung asawa. ang tanong ko sa inyo, ang dios ba ang nagsugo na damihan nyo asawa nyo o ayun lamang kay muhammad?

ts tanong ko lang poh bakit poh bah pag buhay ang inutang buhay din ang kapalit yan kc parati ko nakikita sa erea namin dito sa mindanao

sample pag naka patay sa isang pamilya isang tao lang napatay nya
pero pag gumante naman ay ubosan na nang lahi
hinde kaya mauubos kau nyan

saka hinde pa pwede maki alam ang nasa batas

dito kc samin marami nang nag papatayan kawawa naman yong
walang kasalan pati bata pinapatay na rin

dbah kasalan yan sa Dios wala tayong karapat na kumitil nang buhay nang tao
kahit sa buhay naten wala tayong karapatan dahil hiram lang natin to sa Dios

Last edited:
parang spratleys yan na inaangkin ng china. pati ang mga jewish holy men like abraham inaankin ng islam. pati si jesus inaankgin as a prophet

nako po! .. hindi inaangkin ng Islam sila abraham (peace be upon him) at si jesus (peace be upon him).

at san mo naman nalaman na inaakin namin sila ?

ts tanong ko lang poh bakit poh bah pag buhay ang inutang buhay din ang kapalit yan kc parati ko nakikita sa erea namin dito sa mindanao

sample pag naka patay sa isang pamilya isang tao lang napatay nya
pero pag gumante naman ay ubosan na nang lahi
hinde kaya mauubos kau nyan

saka hinde pa pwede maki alam ang nasa batas

dito kc samin marami nang nag papatayan kawawa naman yong
walang kasalan pati bata pinapatay na rin

dbah kasalan yan sa Dios wala tayong karapat na kumitil nang buhay nang tao
kahit sa buhay naten wala tayong karapatan dahil hiram lang natin to sa Dios

ts wala sa Islam ang mga pang yayaring yan .. mabuti at natanong mo ang tungkol jan ..

tinatawag na rido yan o awayan ng pamilya o ng mga angkan pero walang kinalaman yan sa pagiging Muslim ...

tama yan at diba nasa sampong utos yan na binigay kay Moses ...

bakit bawal kayong kumain ng baboy? kamatayan ba ang katumbas pag sinuway?

ts wala sa Islam ang mga pang yayaring yan .. mabuti at natanong mo ang tungkol jan ..

tinatawag na rido yan o awayan ng pamilya o ng mga angkan pero walang kinalaman yan sa pagiging Muslim ...

technician ka pala ts

may mga kaibigan kc akong mga muslim
pero ang ibah ay umalis na kung saan ang kanilang kinalakiham dahil
may rido kawawa namn pati bata nadadamay sa gulo

dalawang buwan mula ngayon may 3patay sa loob pa mismo nang simbahan pinatay at isa sa napatay kakilala ko saka
mabait na tao yon

nako po! .. hindi inaangkin ng Islam sila abraham (peace be upon him) at si jesus (peace be upon him).

at san mo naman nalaman na inaakin namin sila ?

dito

both the Quran and various Islamic traditions which refer to the presence of true believers both before and during Muhammad’s alleged "call" to prophethood. The Quran mentions that Adam, Noah, the Patriarchs, the twelve tribes of Israel, Moses, Jesus etc., were all believers and many of them even messengers who lived a long time before Muhammad:

Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: "I will create a vicegerent on earth." They said: "Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood?- whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?" He said: "I know what ye know not."… And behold, We said to the angels: "Bow down to Adam" and they bowed down. Not so Iblis: he refused and was haughty: He was of those who reject Faith. We said: "O Adam! dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden; and eat of the bountiful things therein as (where and when) ye will; but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression."… When learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord Turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful. S. 2:30, 34-35, 37

We have sent thee inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Isma'il, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms. S. 4:163

We gave him Isaac and Jacob: all (three) guided: and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny, David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses, and Aaron: thus do We reward those who do good: S. 6:84

And when Ibrahim and Ismail raised the foundations of the House: Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing: Our Lord! and make us both submissive (muslimayni) to Thee and (raise) from our offspring a nation submitting (ommatan muslimatan) to Thee, and show us our ways of devotion and turn to us (mercifully), surely Thou art the Oft-returning (to mercy), the Merciful. Our Lord! and raise up in them an Apostle from among them who shall recite to them Thy communications and teach them the Book and the wisdom, and purify them; surely Thou art the Mighty, the Wise. And who forsakes the religion of Ibrahim but he who makes himself a fool, and most certainly We chose him in this world, and in the hereafter he is most surely among the righteous. When his Lord said to him, Be a Muslim (aslim), he said: I submit myself (aslamtu) to the Lord of the worlds. And the same did Ibrahim enjoin on his sons and (so did) Yaqoub. O my sons! surely Allah has chosen for you (this) faith, therefore die not unless you are Muslims (illa waantum muslimoona). Nay! were you witnesses when death visited Yaqoub, when he said to his sons: What will you serve after me? They said: We will serve your God and the God of your fathers, Ibrahim and Ismail and Ishaq, one God only, and to Him do we submit (wanahnu lahu muslimoona). S. 2:127-133 Shakir

When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims. S. 3:52

Ibrahim was not a Jew nor a Christian but he was (an) upright (man), a Muslim (musliman), and he was not one of the polytheists. S. 3:67 Shakir

They are not all alike; of the followers of the Book there is an upright party; they recite Allah's communications in the nighttime and they adore (Him). They believe in Allah and the last day, and they enjoin what is right and forbid the wrong and they strive with one another in hastening to good deeds, and those are among the good. And whatever good they do, they shall not be denied it, and Allah knows those who guard (against evil). S. 3:113-115 Shakir

Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: ‘This is nothing but evident magic.’ And behold! I inspired the disciples to have faith in Me and Mine Messenger: they said, 'We have faith, and do thou bear witness that we bow to Allah as Muslims.’" S. 5:110-111

Lo! it is from Solomon, and lo! it is: In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful; Exalt not yourselves against me, but come unto me as those who surrender (muslimeena). ... So, when she came, it was said (unto her): Is thy throne like this? She said: (It is) as though it were the very one. And (Solomon said): We were given the knowledge before her and we had surrendered (wakunna muslimeena) (to Allah). ... It was said unto her: Enter the hall. And when she saw it she deemed it a pool and bared her legs. (Solomon) said: Lo! it is a hall, made smooth, of glass. She said: My Lord! Lo! I have wronged myself, and I surrender (aslamtu) with Solomon unto Allah, the Lord of the Worlds. S. 27:30-31, 42, 44 Pickthall
http://answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/first_muslim.htm

A Muslim is one who has submitted to the will of Allah. Islam means submission (to the will of Allah), while it also means Peace. Thus, by declaring his submission to the will of Allah, Jesus declared himself to be a Muslim.

It was also mentioned in Chapter 2 that Jesus (pbuh), as also the other prophets before him, called themselves ‘Muslims’.
http://www.missionislam.com/comprel/jesuscrucified.htm

The first Muslim on earth is not Muhammad but Abraham who submitted totally to Allah. But Islam as a way of life had been revealed to other prophets prior to Abraham like Adam and Noah. Then Islam follows as the way of life for all humanity.

C. How could Abraham be a Muslim? He is known as a Jew!

M. A Jew? Who told you that?

C. We are taught that; it must be confirmed by the Bible, too.

M. Can you show me where in the Bible it says that he is a Jew? If you can't find it quickly, let me help you. Read Genesis 11:31
M. How can you call Abraham a Jew if the Bible itself calls him a Hebrew which means a man from the other side of the Euphrates. It also means pertaining to Eber,a descendant of Shem. Read now in Genesis 32:28 what happened to the name of Jacob after wrestling with an angel..
http://www.bible4islam.com/html/s01.html

Last edited:
Bakit may purda sa ulo ang mga babaeng muslim? Anong purpose nun?

Bakit may purda sa ulo ang mga babaeng muslim? Anong purpose nun?

Muslim women is just following Mary the mother of Jesus Christ (Peace be upon him)

Sa Islam kasi ang ina ni Jesus ay walang katulad na babaeng naglingkod sa panginoon noon kapanahonan nya ...

technician ka pala ts

may mga kaibigan kc akong mga muslim
pero ang ibah ay umalis na kung saan ang kanilang kinalakiham dahil
may rido kawawa namn pati bata nadadamay sa gulo

dalawang buwan mula ngayon may 3patay sa loob pa mismo nang simbahan pinatay at isa sa napatay kakilala ko saka
mabait na tao yon

uu nga .. masakit man malaman na hanggang ngaun exist pa rin ang problemang yan sa aming lipunan .. kung mapapansin mo ts karamihan na sa amin ay nang ibang bayan dahil sa problema na yan ...

bakit bawal kayong kumain ng baboy? kamatayan ba ang katumbas pag sinuway?

ahahaha .. maganda ang tanong mo ts...

alam mo ba na kahit sa relihiyon niyo ay bawal din ang pag kain ng baboy ?? makikita mo yan sa old testament ng bible niyo ..

Sa bible sabi sa genesis “And that is why a man leave his father and his mother and be united to a girl so that they become one” pero dahil sa sobrang hardheaded ng mga israelites pinabayaan nlang ng dios na makapag-asawa sila ng marami ayun sa exodus. pagdating naman ni jesus binago nya binalik sa genesis na dapat isa lang yung asawa. ang tanong ko sa inyo, ang dios ba ang nagsugo na damihan nyo asawa nyo o ayun lamang kay muhammad?

aw .. sorry hindi ko na review yan ...

Salam .Actually the Quran DOES NOT ALLOW Muslim men to have 4 wives but it states that Muslim men- if need be- can have 4 wives at one time.
The reason behind this is that as we know-since time immemorial- men have used their physical power to control & subjugate women & mistreat them & not give them their rights. Men would get what they want without thinking of the woman & the offspring if born and the women often would be treated like property-hence, to give respect to women-Islam accorded them the status of a legal wife where she & her children would have inheritance rights & their futures would be secure. Also, the physical needs of a man and a woman were put into perspective with the knowledge that a man's physical needs do not diminish with age whereas a woman's does- so to protect a man from doing any illegal act and in turn hurting another human being- Islam chose to protect all concerned with this ruling.

Sa madaling salita pinapahintulotan lamang ang isang lalaki na mag asawa ng pangalawa o pangatlo hanggang pang apat kung kakayanin nya buhayin ang mga ito o kung papayag ung mga naunang asawa niya ... Hinuhusgahan niyo ang Islam tungkol sa usaping maraming asawa pero bakit ang karamihan sa inyo ay maraming kabet ...Db tama ?

Actions speak louder than words.

That is the problem.

If Islam is the foundation and guide of a Muslim then it should be reflected in the actions of Muslim societies. The problems are the actions of Muslims.

Point 1, In Baclaran even police was killed by mobs of Muslim Maranao or Maguindanaoan.

Point 2, In Cavite, "mabungo mo lang paninda, akala mo papatayin ka na." Maguindanoan or Maranao Muslim males will surround you to "investigate" and "interrogate." This only stopped for a while when some Christians already began to protect themselves.

Point 3, In Northern Luzon, a Muslim killed a Christian because the Muslim joined in a drinking session with his Christian friends. But when he learned the pulutan was pork, he killed the host.

Point 4, In Quezon City, only Muslims are armed with high-power assault rifles. They killed a policeman.

Point 5, Harassment of Christians buyers in Baclaran.

Point 6, The bomb threat joke by an Imam. In international flights Muslim women go to the seat where the ticket assigned them. In the Philippines rules should be followed too.

Actions speak louder than words. That is why right now in the age of news reports, Facebook, Twitter a lot are learning about the lifestyle and culture of Muslims to a negative end.

The more people are informed the more people become resistant to the evangelization of Islam.

aw .. sorry hindi ko na review yan ...

Salam .Actually the Quran DOES NOT ALLOW Muslim men to have 4 wives but it states that Muslim men- if need be- can have 4 wives at one time.
The reason behind this is that as we know-since time immemorial- men have used their physical power to control & subjugate women & mistreat them & not give them their rights. Men would get what they want without thinking of the woman & the offspring if born and the women often would be treated like property-hence, to give respect to women-Islam accorded them the status of a legal wife where she & her children would have inheritance rights & their futures would be secure. Also, the physical needs of a man and a woman were put into perspective with the knowledge that a man's physical needs do not diminish with age whereas a woman's does- so to protect a man from doing any illegal act and in turn hurting another human being- Islam chose to protect all concerned with this ruling.

Sa madaling salita pinapahintulotan lamang ang isang lalaki na mag asawa ng pangalawa o pangatlo hanggang pang apat kung kakayanin nya buhayin ang mga ito o kung papayag ung mga naunang asawa niya ... Hinuhusgahan niyo ang Islam tungkol sa usaping maraming asawa pero bakit ang karamihan sa inyo ay maraming kabet ...Db tama ?

Salamat pero TS walang nanghuhusga sa inyo pakilinaw lang po wala. tanong ko ulit ts, samakatuwid utos ng tao yan pinapairal nyo at hindi sa dios o kay kristo? diba dapat utos ng dios ang sundin,so ano ngayon hindi ba kayo lumabag sa kautusan?

Re: Actions speak louder than words.

That is the problem.

If Islam is the foundation and guide of a Muslim then it should be reflected in the actions of Muslim societies. The problems are the actions of Muslims.

Point 1, In Baclaran even police was killed by mobs of Muslim Maranao or Maguindanaoan.

Point 2, In Cavite, "mabungo mo lang paninda, akala mo papatayin ka na." Maguindanoan or Maranao Muslim males will surround you to "investigate" and "interrogate." This only stopped for a while when some Christians already began to protect themselves.

Point 3, In Northern Luzon, a Muslim killed a Christian because the Muslim joined in a drinking session with his Christian friends. But when he learned the pulutan was pork, he killed the host.

Point 4, In Quezon City, only Muslims are armed with high-power assault rifles. They killed a policeman.

Point 5, Harassment of Christians buyers in Baclaran.

Point 6, The bomb threat joke by an Imam. In international flights Muslim women go to the seat where the ticket assigned them. In the Philippines rules should be followed too.

Actions speak louder than words. That is why right now in the age of news reports, Facebook, Twitter a lot are learning about the lifestyle and culture of Muslims to a negative end.

The more people are informed the more people become resistant to the evangelization of Islam.

ahaha .. Hindi naman po lahat ng Muslim na nakikita mo sa mga balibalita ay masasabi mong lahat ng Muslim ay ganun .. Ang problema din naman kasi pag binalita sa mga Media, point na agad na Muslim, bakit di nalang sabihin ung pangalan ng tao at bakit hahaluan pa ng title na Muslim.

Sample Title ng Media sa Pahayagan:

"Isang Muslim, pinatay ang kabitbahay" :upset::upset:

bakit di nalang gawin sabihin na ....

"Isang nag titinda ng dvd sa Pasay, Pinatay ang kapitbahay" :noidea:

bakit ung mga nakakagagawa sa inyo ng krimen ay hindi nilalagyan ng title na Christian ...??

Alam mo kapatid .. parepareho lang tayong mga tao .. may masama sa atin may mabuti, tigilan natin ang pag huhusga ng relihiyon o ng organisasyon. .. Wag po nating husgahan lahat na ang mga Muslim ay ganyan ... Nagiging Imbalance po kami sa inyo kaya ang iniisip ng iba sa amin mas mabuti pang maging isang estado nalang kami kaya hanggang ngaun exist pa rin ang Muslim Rebels against Philippine.

Para naman mag ka idea ka kung bakit ung iba sa amin ay parang barbarian. Mauunawaan po natin sa kasaysayan yan kapatid. Ang mga ninuno namin noon ay hindi nakapag aral nasa bundok lang sila at pilit pinag lalaban ang Islam .. Ang edukasyon natin sa bansang ito ay tinatakpan ang totoong pangyayari sa Mindanao.

"Ang mga Sinasabi ng mga Historian dito sa Luzon maging sa Kabisayaan ay hindi daw nasakop ang Mindanao dahil sa pakikipag Laban ng mga Moro doon"

Pero sa 333 years na nandito ang mga kastila 333 years din silang nakikipag laban isama mo pa ang mga nag daan dayuhan mga amerikano at mga hapon .. Doon mo mauunawaan na ang mga ninuno namin ay lumaki sa isang digmaan kaya naman ang resulta hanggang ngaun barbarian pa rin ang iba sa amin lalo na ung mga hindi nakapag aral.

Note:

The Moro ethnic group comprises the following population located in the southern islands of the Philippines.
Bajau
Banguingui
Illanun
Kalagan
Kalibugan
Maguindanao people
Maranao
Tausug
Samal people
Sama
Sangir
Yakan

"Ang sinasabi mong mga pagpatay at pag gawa ng kamalian ay hindi yan turo ng Islam kundi nakagisnan lang nila yan sa pinagmulan ng tribung kanilang kinabibilangan ..."

Maganda ang thread na ito para malaman ng ating mga kapatid ang Tungkol sa mga MUSLIM dito sa Pilipinas

Salamat pero TS walang nanghuhusga sa inyo pakilinaw lang po wala. tanong ko ulit ts, samakatuwid utos ng tao yan pinapairal nyo at hindi sa dios o kay kristo? diba dapat utos ng dios ang sundin,so ano ngayon hindi ba kayo lumabag sa kautusan?

ganito kasi yan ts ...

1. Definition of Polygamy Polygamy means a system of marriage whereby one person has more than one spouse. Polygamy can be of two types. One is polygyny where a man marries more than one woman, and the other is polyandry, where a woman marries more than one man. In Islam, limited polygyny is permitted and polyandry is completely prohibited. Now coming to the original question, why is a man allowed to have more than one wife?

2. Qur'an is the only religious scripture in the world that says 'marry only one' Qur'an is the only religious book, on the face of this earth, that contains the phrase 'marry only one'. There is no other religious book that instructs men to have only one wife. In none of the religious scriptures like the Vedas, the Ramayan, the Mahabharat, the Geeta or the Bible does one find a restriction on the number of wives. According to these scriptures one can marry as many as one wishes. It was only later, that the Hindu priests and the Christian Church restricted the number of wives to one.

Many Hindu religious personalities, according to their scriptures, had multiple wives. King Dashrat, the father of Rama, had more than one wife. Krishna had several wives. In earlier times, Christian men were permitted as many wives as they wished, since the Bible puts no restriction on the number of wives. It was only a couple of centuries ago that the Church restricted the number of wives to one.

Polygyny is permitted in Judaism. According to Talmudic law, Abraham had 2 wives, and Solomon had hundreds of wives. The practice of polygyny continued till Rabbi Gershom ben Yehudah. (960 A.D to 1030 A.D) issued an edict against it. The Jewish Sephardic communities living in Muslim countries continued the practice till as late as 1950, when an Act of the chief Rabbinate of Israel extended the ban on marrying more than one wife.

source http://www.islamawareness.net/Polygamy/why.html

Sori ts pero cp mode ako. according to bible as jesus said MARRY ONLY ONE. pakisagot nlang yung tanong ko bakit dami nyo asawa si jesus ba may sabi o si muhammad kasi completely contradicting sila. pakisagot narin nito, ang new testament namin ba ay gawa-gawa lang ayon sa muslims belief or meron din gospel na agree kayo at alin sa mga yaon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom