Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

FREE Browsing Trick For Iphone [GLOBE]

Can someone help me how to jailbreak iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4? Sorry, newbie sa iPhone. :)

Thanks.

hello there thanks sa help and i did it uploaded and intalled it its shows that i was on it but whenever i want to log in to symbianize i cant and in any website...pls. help me on what to do with this..thank you...:)

Nahalungkat pa, anong petsa na kaya,

APN yun tinutukoy na Advance Setting. all we need meron sana operamini na handler version for iphone para free browsing kahit mabagal ok lang free nman. working pa OM sa N6120c ko.

Sana meron mag post ng OM Handler for iPhone para may free browse ako sa iphone4

gumana pero naubos yung load ko.. nung wala nako load hindi na rin ako makaconnect.. huhuhu

helo po,nagwork po xa aple q pero panu q po connect s pc? Para mgmt q dn pc qo. Thank u so much!

Back
Top Bottom