Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Gaming PC or Laptop?!

kerryone321

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Pa-help mga sir, I am currently using an HP Notebook with i3 processor and 4GB of RAM. Pwede ko po ba itong i upgrade or should I sell it and build a Gaming Desktop? Pahelp po! salamat! :)

Ram lang saka storage pwede mo ma upgrade dyan, just Sell it. and build a desktop or buy new laptop.

PC is always worth it, mas mura yung parts plus iba ibang combination yung pwede mong i try. PC MASTER RACE

benta mo na yan ts kung heavy gaming ang habol, praktical side, ok rin ang ryzen at decent video card pero kung malaki budget mo, asus rog, acer predator or msi

Back
Top Bottom