Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Get Anno 1602 for free from December 18 to 23

cris101

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
https://register.ubisoft.com/anno-1602-giveaway/en-GB

To celebrate 20 years of Anno, we will be giving away the game where it all began for 5 days. If you remember what Windows 95 looked like or if you were born in the 21st century take the time to discover or replay this classic for free. You can claim the game from 18 December at 01:00 to 23 December at 07:00 (local time).

I am looking when I really can download something like Anno 1800 and that's really it. None of cracking scene can't do something with it for a very very long time here and unlikely to do anything with Mortal Kombat 11 and I am dissapointed cause of that.

I am looking when I really can download something like Anno 1800 and that's really it. None of cracking scene can't do something with it for a very very long time here and unlikely to do anything with Mortal Kombat 11 and I am dissapointed cause of that.

better buy the game and don't be disappointed if scene groups fail to crack your favorite game. and your comment is a disappointment to read.

Back
Top Bottom