Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Get Your 5th Builder Hut without Buying Gems! (Legit. Working 2014)

eminadaisuki

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score

Tired of cutting down trees every 8hrs for perhaps even 1 gem? Need more gems though don't wish to pay? Well we all knows apps like Appnana, Appbounty, Featurepoints, etc. All horrible apps which will take you half a life time to redeem something from. They are time wasters and will get you nowhere + half the time you wont even receive points for your downloads!

Now I'm here to help you get started and tell you about my favourite money making app out of every app I've ever tried which is a lot! Some of which I will list: AppNana, AppBounty, Bamboo Wallets, JunoWallets, JunoWallets+, FeaturePoints, CashCrate, Points2Shop, FreeAppParty, FreeMyApps, and i could go on for a while but i won't waste ur time like those apps have wasted my time! Introducing The Best of The Best: AppDown

AppDown has many advantages that by far extend what the other apps listed above do which i will list 1) It is still a new app, meaning that it will be easier to get people to join your team! (Explained when you sign up)

2) They show how much money you have and don't use 'Points', this allows you to see exactly what you have earned.

3) They pay via PayPal. This means it will work for all you Andriod users and you can spend the money on whatever you want, they will soon have a ITunes reward system in place, however unfortunately that is not quite available yet.

4) How much money can YOU really make? Well lets find out, lets say you have 10 users in your 1st Level (you got them directly). Each one of them gets 10 users as well. That's 100 users in your 2nd Level. And every one of those users gets also 10 users. That is 1000 users in Level 3. This is of course only theoretical, but really, it's up to you how many users you get! And so every user in your network (which is now 1111, including yourself) installs an app every day. Talking money, that's $11 from Level 3, $2.2 from Level 2, $0.55 from Level 1 and yours $0.11. Sum it up and you get $13.86 every day! In a month that'll make you an incredible $416! That could get you a new console, 56,000 gems, or really, whatever you want as they actually pay in PayPal!!!!!

5) It works in every country (That I'm aware of)

6) It is Autopilot (The best thing about it), this means once you get your small business up and running, your all set and you can continue getting paid, without doing anything. This is because you will receive 50% of what your friends make (People who use your referral code), 20% of what your friend's friends make, and a further 10% of what your friend's friend's friends make. *Pants running out of breathe*

CLICK HERE: (Customised link to help you sign up then get a bonus, as well as myself. Will help me out a massive amount too and a nice way of saying thanks for making this massive post and introducing you to AppDown!)

THANK YOU!

View attachment 175815

Attachments

• day-26-th6.png
    day-26-th6.png
    762.2 KB · Views: 221
Na try mo na ba ts? Parang feature points din yata yan, tagal bago makaipon

Hi Sir! Pa-input din po ng code ko m8910322 ~ Thanks! :thumbsup: Let me know if you're done, para ma-input ko din codes nyo. Reply lang po sa message ko para may notification at mapansin ko agad. Salamaaaaat. :salute:

Ako rin po Sir! Pa-input ng code ko, 3jUNC , tell me po if finished na kayo input ko rin yung sa inyo :) Thanks !!! :lol::lol::lol:

cbaSJ yan ung akin.. Input nyo ung code ko.. Input ko din sa inyo^^ tulungan lng..

Tired of cutting down trees every 8hrs for perhaps even 1 gem? Need more gems though don't wish to pay? Well we all knows apps like Appnana, Appbounty, Featurepoints, etc. All horrible apps which will take you half a life time to redeem something from. They are time wasters and will get you nowhere + half the time you wont even receive points for your downloads!

Now I'm here to help you get started and tell you about my favourite money making app out of every app I've ever tried which is a lot! Some of which I will list: AppNana, AppBounty, Bamboo Wallets, JunoWallets, JunoWallets+, FeaturePoints, CashCrate, Points2Shop, FreeAppParty, FreeMyApps, and i could go on for a while but i won't waste ur time like those apps have wasted my time! Introducing The Best of The Best: AppDown

AppDown has many advantages that by far extend what the other apps listed above do which i will list 1) It is still a new app, meaning that it will be easier to get people to join your team! (Explained when you sign up)

2) They show how much money you have and don't use 'Points', this allows you to see exactly what you have earned.

3) They pay via PayPal. This means it will work for all you Andriod users and you can spend the money on whatever you want, they will soon have a ITunes reward system in place, however unfortunately that is not quite available yet.

4) How much money can YOU really make? Well lets find out, lets say you have 10 users in your 1st Level (you got them directly). Each one of them gets 10 users as well. That's 100 users in your 2nd Level. And every one of those users gets also 10 users. That is 1000 users in Level 3. This is of course only theoretical, but really, it's up to you how many users you get! And so every user in your network (which is now 1111, including yourself) installs an app every day. Talking money, that's $11 from Level 3, $2.2 from Level 2, $0.55 from Level 1 and yours $0.11. Sum it up and you get $13.86 every day! In a month that'll make you an incredible $416! That could get you a new console, 56,000 gems, or really, whatever you want as they actually pay in PayPal!!!!!

5) It works in every country (That I'm aware of)

6) It is Autopilot (The best thing about it), this means once you get your small business up and running, your all set and you can continue getting paid, without doing anything. This is because you will receive 50% of what your friends make (People who use your referral code), 20% of what your friend's friends make, and a further 10% of what your friend's friend's friends make. *Pants running out of breathe*

CLICK HERE: (Customised link to help you sign up then get a bonus, as well as myself. Will help me out a massive amount too and a nice way of saying thanks for making this massive post and introducing you to AppDown!)

THANK YOU!

View attachment 939832

TS ITO CODE KO l9755268

Pa-input po... code: p4321701.. let me know po kung cno na nakapag input pra gamitin ko din code nyu. Salamat po

Pls put my appnana code e9889952 and send me your appnana code so we can help each other

Hi mga ka symb..
a9929140 code ko po, need 1 nlng para makapag input code ulit..
pa add nmn oh taz pm mo saken code mo para enter ko yong sayo
thanks.. #appreciatedSoMuch

Back
Top Bottom