Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Give me enough reason why macbook is a good buy?

pangmayaman ung MAC ung PC is pangmasa :) 'tsaka pwedi ka naman mg'install ng macintosh sa pc, at sa price ng Macbook eh mas maraming mas mataas ung specs pero mas mura pa nga. porma lng tlaga mac. peace sa mga mac users :)

I recommend latest Macbook Pro 15" Retina and 13" Macbook Air if you have the budget.

Last generation Macbook pros and airs are great too. Get the ones that are user serviceable so you can upgrade ram, hard drives, swap out dvd with a HD caddy etc.

Build and quality of Apple are the best. I owned a ton of PC laptops and netbooks. Most of my PC laptops end up in the trash.

One thing i like is the power brick of the Macbooks. Small light and well designed.

OSX is much better than windows period. Less viruses, hangs, slowdowns.

I can run all window apps using Bootcamp.

I can run windows along side OSX using Parallels! Best of both worlds and really functional as long as you don't run heavy GPU windows apps like games. Get lots of Ram if you run Parallels.

Retina displays are the best for graphics and photography. High desity and IPS panels won't shift colors and have large viewing angles.

The trackpad and gesture controls is the best. Precise and smooth.

Macbook pro back lit keyboard is great working in dark places.

Thunderbolt and usb3 ports for maximum speed if you do video editing.

You pay more but the resale value of Macbooks are much better than PC laptops.

What I don't like about the latest Apple products are that they are not user serviceable. Also we loose optical drives.

No! just. No. with the money you have. You can buy a high spec-ed laptop and have enough money to buy another.

OSX = Kids

kung pinag uusapan lang dito macbook air... not worth it sa price... marami magandang pamalit katulad na lng sa dell xps 13 or sa lenovo carbon x1

kung macbook pro 13 and up yan possible na worth it pero dpende kungs saan mo gagamitin... yung advantage lng naman nya sa most laptop na ka price range nya is yung ips matte display(retina or not)... kung retina mas malaki screen mo meaning mas marami kang magagawa(ex: video and photo editing)... and maybe a little bonus sa form factor and battery life(in windows mode)...

pero kung ako papipiliin i'd rather choose a clevo(sager para may brand)... kung unique man lang ang pag uusapan...

I recommend latest Macbook Pro 15" Retina and 13" Macbook Air if you have the budget.

Last generation Macbook pros and airs are great too. Get the ones that are user serviceable so you can upgrade ram, hard drives, swap out dvd with a HD caddy etc.

Build and quality of Apple are the best. I owned a ton of PC laptops and netbooks. Most of my PC laptops end up in the trash.

One thing i like is the power brick of the Macbooks. Small light and well designed.

OSX is much better than windows period. Less viruses, hangs, slowdowns.

I can run all window apps using Bootcamp.

I can run windows along side OSX using Parallels! Best of both worlds and really functional as long as you don't run heavy GPU windows apps like games. Get lots of Ram if you run Parallels.

Retina displays are the best for graphics and photography. High desity and IPS panels won't shift colors and have large viewing angles.

The trackpad and gesture controls is the best. Precise and smooth.

Macbook pro back lit keyboard is great working in dark places.

Thunderbolt and usb3 ports for maximum speed if you do video editing.

You pay more but the resale value of Macbooks are much better than PC laptops.

What I don't like about the latest Apple products are that they are not user serviceable. Also we loose optical drives.

Agree ako sayo boss..

- Ang nakaganda kasi sa Mac eh hindi madali masira, matibay yung pagkagawa.

I have my own MacBook Pro 15" Late 2007 but still running on the latest OS X Mountain Lion.. Also, Having Windows 8 Pro installed on my BootCamp partition. Or kung ayaw ko mag BootCamp, mag v.virtual machine nlang ako using Parallels Desktop..

- Hindi po ako fanatics ng Apple Company.. In fact, haters po ako nila lalo na po ung iPhone nila.. Pero sa binibigay na performance ng Mac ko, na.iimpress ako. Kaya worth it din having a Mac..

Thank you for all your feedback. i really appreciate it. anyway, may i ask? most of the applications for mac is paid right? if i got it correctly? unlike PC which you can usually download in torrents and sort.

thank you again. its starting me to have second thoughts :)

Thank you for all your feedback. i really appreciate it. anyway, may i ask? most of the applications for mac is paid right? if i got it correctly? unlike PC which you can usually download in torrents and sort.

thank you again. its starting me to have second thoughts :)

meron din pirated apps ang mac...

sa tingin ko magka singdami lang ang paid & pirated apps for Windows and MAC

apple_logo_best-100029852-orig.jpeg

Apple Products is the most advanced and convenient device in the world in terms of advanced software and hardware functionally...and all of their products has no expiration in terms of other products. and also their support "Warranty purpose".

Internet Speed is so efficient that other computer products can follow!

Last edited:
Wow pa bm, go for mac if you can afford guys pero pag practicality windows na ;) ako windows pero sa december may mbpr na me hehehe

Hello po. Wag kapo buy ng macbook,. Hindi naman na po kelangan ng paliwanag doon.

mac book advisable lang sa mga it professional at business man kasi mahirap i hack mga mac's

what about reasons why not to buy a mac? 1st is nakapaoverpriced ng mac para sa isang desktop or laptop, 2nd di ganun kadami ang mailalagay mu dito compared sa windows specially in apps and games! but kung pang business use mo lang naman gagamitin..ok lang naman ang mac..but still its too overpriced madami kang mabibiling kasing specs ng mac or macbook na ibang brand at mas mura and the good part dun is nkawindows siya..

i've been using windows since i learned how to use a computer...i just recently bought a 2nd hand MacBook Pro 13 early 2011 model for almost P19,500 and it's worth it (battery cycle nya nung nabili ko is only 180 cycles, that means ndi siya masyado napaggagagamit nun last owner, more than 1.5 years nakastock un macbook na nabili ko).

nun una kc i was also hesitant to buy a mac because of the price kaya nagtry ako maghanap ng 2nd hand...now i'm a big fan of mac...i love the functionality of their trackpad...ngaun, nakastock na lang ung HP Envy4 ko...ndi ko na nagagamit...

as of now...i'm running os x 10.9 mavericks (free upgrade from app store pati un iLife and iWork 2013) with windows 8 pro sa macbookpro ko...

logo and multimedia. may unique technology ang apple para sa dislplay nila kaya medyo realistic ung colors,image anything about multimedia, kaya maganda siya sa multimedia.

pero kung gaming,softwares,application at kung ano ano pa marami ka magagawa sa PC.

Reason? Because of the Mansanas logo na may ilaw.. That's it..:D

kasi sir kahit ilang yirs na dumaan pede mu itabi sa mga bagong labas na laptops.. nd naluluma or napagiiwann astig

for me, it just feels right. like yung keyboard, sarap mag type (di dahil may ilaw ha), yung build, premium talaga yung dating so feeling mo professional ka talaga. hahaha... pero feeling lang naman. as for the hardware, there's nothing special really.

i'm more inclined with the OS. visually, kahit matagal na di updated yung interface nya, parang timeless sya. magaganda rin yung exclusive softwares sa OS X like sketch. maganda if you use it for dev kasi mga professional nga, yun yung gamit kaya feeling pro ka rin. hahaha..

ewan nga.. di ako pro apple, hate ko nga except sa OS X, pero there's just something na di ko talaga ma pinpoint. psychological injection na siguro yun.. ewan.. ewan talaga. hahaha

Back
Top Bottom