Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Globe Wimax Bm622 Port Forwarding

Good Day!

First of all i'm not the owner of the idea. I just innovated it so it will work for myself.

After a long day searching for solutions I figured out how to connect using applications that has port to be forwarded w/o problems. I read many outdated guides, RATs port forwarding TuTs and watch few outdated vids and figured out the answer. Thanks to those initiated the idea. credits to you guyz.

NOTE
This is applicable to those having problem with port forwarding. This guide will not require to config your routers/modem. THIS IS PURE Software.

Requirements:
1. Free/Paid VPN Service with Port Forwarding capabilities
2. No-IP Account for DNS host that routes to your IP
3. No-IP DNS Update Client software

Let's Start !

1. Go to No-ip.com and register for an account
2. Sign in and click Add Host.
3. Name your host, any will do then scroll down and click add host/create host and thats it.

You now have a DNS host that routes to your IP; congrats ! Proceed to 4.

4. Register here for free VPN service w/ PF. By clicking this link is one way of helping me and the person who helped me and the person who help them and so on and so forth. Refer also your friends under me or you to have additional premium days of service.

If you want to purchase their cheap service, click here.

5. Download the following:
DUC Software
Kepard Premium VPN

6. Install downloaded items
7. Open DUC and Sign in using the account you registered earlier in No-IP.com
8. Click Edit Hosts and select the host you created and click save

Then you will see green check marks. This software will make the DNS host you created route to your current IP when it changes automatically. The reason we need this is, every time you connect to the VPN, your IP will slightly change, so it needs to be accurate.

9.Then install Kepard VPN
10. Open Keypard and Sign in. Connect to any server.

then you'll see the IP Kepard VPN says you have, and the IP that http://whatismyip.com/ says you have, is the same as what the DNS Update Client says your DNS HOST routes to.

Now, here's the catch.

Kepard opens your ports for you. So, anything that connects to your Kepard IP, will automatically route correctly. Let's say you have Tunngle listening on port 60000. Then anything that tries connecting to your no-ip DNS through port 60000 will route correctly. gets?

Thats all folks.

sir ask ko lang pwede bag gamitin ug tor ? may suggetion kaba na vpn sir pwede ba ung hex vpn at ultrasurf or cproxy sir salaat sa reply

sir, baka pwede namang pa tut jan .. meron kasi akong client na gustong/kailangang i-view yung CCTV nila from their base station .. mahigit 1 month akong nagco-configure, pabalik-balik pero laging failed .. please help salamat ...

up ko lang baka may like pa neto pwede na po gawin using 22m fw is gp or mybro na po.pwede na mag port forward!

Back
Top Bottom