Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

God knows!

Simpleforummer

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
When you're tired and discourage from fruitless efforts,
God knows how hard you have tried.

When you've cried so long your heart is in anguish,
God Has counted your tears.

If you feel that your life is on hold and time passed you by,
God is waiting for you.

When you're lonely and your friends are to busy even for just a phone call,
God is by your side.

When you think you've tried everything and don't know where to turn.
God Has a solution.

When nothing makes sense and you're confuse or frustrated,
God Has the answer.

If suddenly your outlook is brighter and you find traces of hope,
God has whispered to you,

When things are going well and you have much to thank for,
God Has blessed you.

When something joyful happens and you're filled with awe,
God Has smiled upon you.

When you have a purpose to follow and a dream to fulfill
God Has opens your eyes and called you by name.

Remember that wherever you are and whatever you are facing.
God Knows and He is always there for you!

JESUS SAVES!

Message From: Philippine Baptist Church and 702 DZAS

visit: http://www.christianster.com for more info

Please pass this to all your lonely and hopeless friends.

Last edited:
Does Jesus knows when is the end?.

thanks.

This is a loaded question...

Before I answer are you inferring, or believe that Jesus is God?

Thank's also

loaded question?, isn't it like a simple yes or no answer?.

yes. i believe in Jesus as a human being not a God.

loaded question?, isn't it like a simple yes or no answer?.

yes. i believe in Jesus as a human being not a God.

Because the title of the thread is God knows, and you interject Jesus, that's why it becomes loaded!
It is not a simple yes or no my friend as you may assume or anticipated...

Anyway here is one of the explanation:

Matthew 24:36-44 declares, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father…Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come…So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.” At first glance, these verses would seem to provide a clear and explicit answer to the question. No, no one can know when Jesus is coming back. However, those verses do not say that no one will ever be able to know when Jesus will return. Most Bible scholars would say that Jesus, now glorified in heaven, knows the timing of His return, indicating that the phrase “nor the Son” does not mean Jesus will never know when He will return. Similarly, it is possible that, while Matthew 24:36-44 indicates that no one at that time could know the timing of Jesus’ return, God could reveal the timing of Jesus’ return to someone in the future.

In addition, there is Acts 1:7, which states, "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by His own authority." This was said by Jesus after the disciples asked Him if He was at that time going to restore the kingdom to Israel. This would seem to confirm the message of Matthew 24. It is not for us to know the timing of Jesus coming back. But there is also the question of which return these passages are referring to. Are they speaking of the Rapture or the Second Coming? Which return is unknowable—the Rapture, the Second Coming, or both? While the Rapture is presented as being imminent and mysterious, the timing of the Second Coming could potentially be known based on end-times prophecy.

With that said, let us be abundantly clear: we do not believe that God has revealed to anyone when Jesus is coming back, and we see nothing in Scripture which indicates that God will ever reveal to anyone when Jesus is coming back. Matthew 24:36-44, while spoken directly to the people in Jesus’ time, also contains a general principle. The timing of Jesus’ return and the end of the age is not for us to know. Scripture nowhere encourages us to try to determine the date. Rather, we are to “keep watch, because we do not know on which day our Lord will come” (v. 42). We are to “be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when we do not expect Him” (v. 44). The force of Jesus’ words diminishes if at some point in the future someone will be able to determine when He is coming back. If the date is discovered, we no longer need to “keep watch” or “be ready.” So, with the principle of Matthew 24:36-44 is mind, no, it is not possible for anyone to know the date that Jesus is coming back.

The key points are (1) the Bible nowhere encourages us to attempt to discover the timing of Jesus’ return and (2) the Bible gives no explicit data by which the timing of Jesus’ return can be determined. Rather than developing wild and speculative calculations to determine when Jesus is coming back, the Bible encourages us to “keep watch” and “be ready” (Matthew 24:42-44). The fact that the day of Jesus’ return is unknown should motivate us to live every day in light of the imminence of Christ’s return.

The second coming of Jesus Christ is the hope of believers that God is in control of all things, and is faithful to the promises and prophecies in His Word. In His first coming, Jesus Christ came to earth as a baby in a manger in Bethlehem, just as prophesied. Jesus fulfilled many of the prophecies of the Messiah during His birth, life, ministry, death, and resurrection. However, there are some prophecies regarding the Messiah that Jesus has not yet fulfilled. The second coming of Christ will be the return of Christ to fulfill these remaining prophecies. In His first coming, Jesus was the suffering Servant. In His second coming, Jesus will be the conquering King. In His first coming, Jesus arrived in the most humble of circumstances. In His second coming, Jesus will arrive with the armies of heaven at His side.

The Old Testament prophets did not make clearly this distinction between the two comings. This can be seen in Isaiah 7:14, 9:6-7 and Zechariah 14:4. As a result of the prophecies seeming to speak of two individuals, many Jewish scholars believed there would be both a suffering Messiah and a conquering Messiah. What they failed to understand is that there is only one Messiah and He would fulfill both roles. Jesus fulfilled the role of the suffering servant (Isaiah chapter 53) in His first coming. Jesus will fulfill the role of Israel’s deliverer and King in His second coming. Zechariah 12:10 and Revelation 1:7, describing the second coming, look back to Jesus being pierced. Israel, and the whole world, will mourn for not having accepted the Messiah the first time He came.

After Jesus ascended into heaven, the angels declared to the apostles, “‘Men of Galilee,’ they said, ‘why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven’” (Acts 1:11). Zechariah 14:4 identifies the location of the second coming as the Mount of Olives. Matthew 24:30 declares, “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.” Titus 2:13 describes the second coming as a “glorious appearing.”

The second coming is spoken of in greatest detail in Revelation 19:11-16, “I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. ‘He will rule them with an iron scepter.’ He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.”

Because the title of the thread is God knows, and you interject Jesus, that's why it becomes loaded!

but he's your God, i assume, isn't he?.

and the thread says, God Knows.

Matthew 24:36-44 declares, “No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father…

i just read this, and come to think, that there is really 2 entities here, the Son who is Jesus, and the Father, who is God Almighty. right sir?.

but he's your God, i assume, isn't he?.

and the thread says, God Knows.

i just read this, and come to think, that there is really 2 entities here, the Son who is Jesus, and the Father, who is God Almighty. right sir?.

Good that you ask this, so it can be furtherly explain:
look at Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” At first glance, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’” (John 10:33). The Jews understood Jesus’ statement as a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30). John 8:58 is another example: “‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’” Again, in response, the Jews took up stones in an attempt to stone Jesus (John 8:59). Jesus’ announcing His identity as “I am” is a direct application of the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14). Why would the Jews again want to stone Jesus if He had not said something they believed to be blasphemous, namely, a claim to be God?

John 1:1 says “the Word was God.” John 1:14 says “the Word became flesh.” This clearly indicates that Jesus is God in the flesh. Thomas the disciple declared to Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. The apostle Paul describes Him as, “…our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13). The apostle Peter says the same, “…our God and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 1:1). God the Father is witness of Jesus’ full identity as well, “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” Old Testament prophecies of Christ announce His deity, “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).

Good that you ask this, so it can be furtherly explain:
look at Jesus’ words in John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.” At first glance, this might not seem to be a claim to be God. However, look at the Jews’ reaction to His statement, “‘We are not stoning you for any of these,’ replied the Jews, ‘but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God’” (John 10:33). The Jews understood Jesus’ statement as a claim to be God. In the following verses, Jesus never corrects the Jews by saying, “I did not claim to be God.” That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring, “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30). John 8:58 is another example: “‘I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’” Again, in response, the Jews took up stones in an attempt to stone Jesus (John 8:59). Jesus’ announcing His identity as “I am” is a direct application of the Old Testament name for God (Exodus 3:14). Why would the Jews again want to stone Jesus if He had not said something they believed to be blasphemous, namely, a claim to be God?

John 1:1 says “the Word was God.” John 1:14 says “the Word became flesh.” This clearly indicates that Jesus is God in the flesh. Thomas the disciple declared to Jesus, “My Lord and my God” (John 20:28). Jesus does not correct him. The apostle Paul describes Him as, “…our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ” (Titus 2:13). The apostle Peter says the same, “…our God and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 1:1). God the Father is witness of Jesus’ full identity as well, “But about the Son he says, ‘Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever, and righteousness will be the scepter of your kingdom.’” Old Testament prophecies of Christ announce His deity, “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6).

Sir,

isn't confusing?. some verse says, it's God, some Jesus, some at the same time as the son and the father.

examples:
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father…

I and the Father are one.

And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace” (Isaiah 9:6)

“My Lord and my God” (John 20:28)

----------

Jesus said:
“I did not claim to be God.”
ok. then
That indicates Jesus was truly saying He was God by declaring “I and the Father are one” (John 10:30)
at first, Jesus did not claim to be God, then, he declares it by saying “I and the Father are one”, one in what?. coz the above verse is different, Jesus (son) and Father.

is there a arabic text for those verses?, if yes, can you give me some. thanks a lot.

does god know that in this milieu people are gonna kill each other because of the differences in beliefs (in relation to him/it/her)?

does god know that satan, the thief, the murdered, the fallen angel, is gonna rebel against him and would cost joshua/jesus' life, and the cause of the death or eternal suffering of many in hell?

does god know that a time will come that natural disasters will claim many lives in the most hideous way, leaving many of their beloved in pain, agony and sufferings?

does god know that by giving human the ability to choose c, instead of just a and b, there will be death and sufferings?

does he know that the bible, shrouded in mysteries and puzzles as it is, instead of a clear and concise message, will bring about the division of his body?

does he know these stringed words "prevention is better than cure"?

did he plan all these things for he, being a god, is a god?

In my view yes he really knows it. But because God is love. He is/may willing to endure it. He wants to share the feelings how to be love and be loved. But in his creation he sees the goodness first not the badness, the ability to sacrifice oneself for the good of other for we are created in his image.

All this natural disaster is normal to me. Dont look at sufferings instead also find the goodness brought by this disaster. We are in world of nature not in Eden.

Also God is love and also expected to be just. So expect that in every choices you will pay the prize, you just choose which way to go.

Its like courting a girl. If you dont want to be rejected don't court her. But also losses the chances of having her. So if you want to prevent being rejected better not court her is the the sure way cure. But what if you really love her, you will gonna court her even she says "no".

Sir,

isn't confusing?. some verse says, it's God, some Jesus, some at the same time as the son and the father.

examples:

----------

Jesus said:

Sir basahin mo yung buong context para maliwang mong maintindihan.

ok. then at first, Jesus did not claim to be God, then, he declares it by saying “I and the Father are one”, one in what?. coz the above verse is different, Jesus (son) and Father.

For the Jews na sabihin mong I and the Father are one means He is already claiming to be God, that's why they tried to stone Him to death as blasphemy, at marami pa pong verses that angered the Jews on the same claims. And in the end they succeeded in killing Jesus, crucifying Him to the cross.

Doon sa John 8:58 "I tell you the truth,’ Jesus answered, ‘before Abraham was born, I am!’”, yun pong I AM naginamit ni Jesus ay the same word na ginamit ng Diyos noong isinusugo si Moses sa Pharaoh ng Egypt at mga Israelita sa Old Testament (Exodus 3:14).

is there a arabic text for those verses?, if yes, can you give me some. thanks a lot.

Yung original text ng Old Testament is in Hebrews, and the New Testament is in Greek because that is the lingua franca in their time, but there is an Arabic translation of the Bible, just like in English and many other languages.

Yung original text ng Old Testament is in Hebrews, and the New Testament is in Greek because that is the lingua franca in their time, but there is an Arabic translation of the Bible, just like in English and many other languages.

i see, and you didn't bother checking it on hebrews and greek texts?.

anyways, let's get back to the topic. so again.

Jesus is God. right?.

but then, according to the Bible:
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son
meaning Jesus. tama po ba?.

and,

but only the Father…Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come

if Jesus is God, then who is the Father here and the Lord?.

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect Him.

if the verve above is talking about Jesus coming at an hour, so, lahat po ng verse nasa taas ay patungkol kay Jesus being God, di po ba?.

but, bakit hindi niya alam kung kailan ang end?. referring to the first verse.

thanks,

In my view yes he really knows it. But because God is love. He is/may willing to endure it. He wants to share the feelings how to be love and be loved. But in his creation he sees the goodness first not the badness, the ability to sacrifice oneself for the good of other for we are created in his image.

hmmm.. if you are god, will you create a perfect world (where you could show your love, without having your creation suffer eternal torment), or a world with flaws (where you could show your love and would let some of your creation suffer eternally)?

All this natural disaster is normal to me. Dont look at sufferings instead also find the goodness brought by this disaster. We are in world of nature not in Eden.

that is true, but if he could have prevented the fall so that nothing like this will happen, wouldnt it be a better world?

Also God is love and also expected to be just. So expect that in every choices you will pay the prize, you just choose which way to go.

im kind of confused. where is the justness when you let one (satan) exist to draw your creation into the pit? he let his love for satan to choose to go against him and with that love, is the reason why the human is suffering.

Its like courting a girl. If you dont want to be rejected don't court her. But also losses the chances of having her. So if you want to prevent being rejected better not court her is the the sure way cure. But what if you really love her, you will gonna court her even she says "no".

is hurting necessary for love to exist?

Kung gusto ko perpekto gagawa ako ng laruan na lahat susunod sa gusto ko. Pero in the long run maski ako na tao maboboring kasi hahanapin ko yung gagawa ng kusa dahil iyon ay magugustuhan ko. Sa bahay minsan mas appreciated mo yung ginawa ng iba na kusa kesa dahil inutos mo. Noong simula sabi niya " all is good"

He can prevented the fall that's what you said but you see nasa mundong natural tayo. In like ng pumutok ang pinatubo marami nasalanta, pero bakit hindi natin tingnan sa ibang anggulo. Natural na bulkan yun bakit tayo nagtayo ng pamayanan? Kung tayo'y marunong ang una nating dapat gawin wag tayong tumira doon o ilagay na natin sa isipan na darating ang panahon puputok iyon at natural na meron madisgrasya kung hindi lalayo. Isa pa ilang taon tayo natulungan ng pagputok ng pinatubo at buong mundo ang nakinabang hindi lang mga taga pilipinas.

Justness in satan q. In every system meron yan panahon. Meron pamamaraan. Si satan alam ko nakalaan na sa kanyang kalalagyan hinihintay na lang ang panahon niya. Tayo ring tao sa totoo lang talagang si lucy magagalit dahil itinatangi tayo. Kita mo sa libro sakit na tayo sa ulo pero meron pa ring pag-asa dapat kasama na tayo ni lucy eh sa kalalagyan niya.

Is hurting necessary for love to exist? I think nauna ang love pero kung hindi mo mararamdaman siguro ang tuwa ng pag-ibig reciprocated yan eh maybe yes maybe no kapag hindi mo naramdaman yung balik eh madhid ka, naramdaman mo ba yun? yung wala lang. Walang pakiramdam kaya wala ring pag-ibig.

i see, and you didn't bother checking it on hebrews and greek texts?.

If I check the Hebrew and Greek texts, then I need another life time to be an scholar on those subject to justify translation.
Sa translation po ng Bible ito po ay ginagawa ng accepted commitee from different Christian group of scholars!

Jesus is God. right?.

but then, according to the Bible:

meaning Jesus. tama po ba?.
and,

if Jesus is God, then who is the Father here and the Lord?.

if the verve above is talking about Jesus coming at an hour, so, lahat po ng verse nasa taas ay patungkol kay Jesus being God, di po ba?.

but, bakit hindi niya alam kung kailan ang end?. referring to the first verse.

thanks,

As I said before, pakibasa na lang po ulit yung post ko sa itaas at nandoon po yung kasagutan sa inyong mga katanungan

If I check the Hebrew and Greek texts, then I need another life time to be an scholar on those subject to justify translation.
Sa translation po ng Bible ito po ay ginagawa ng accepted commitee from different Christian group of scholars!

ahh, so you're just referring to the translations, i see, and you're confident enough that what hebrew texts has is the same with english text. pero di po ba mas maganda pag na study niyo rin yung hebrew text?, dba?.

As I said before, pakibasa na lang po ulit yung post ko sa itaas at nandoon po yung kasagutan sa inyong mga katanungan

gusto ko po sana iklaro point by point sa tanong ko. kung pwede.

salamat.

@Dwarven

Mark 13:32

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

2 Pedro 3: 8 Datapuwa't huwag ninyong kalimutan, mga minamahal, ang isang bagay na ito, na ang isang araw sa Panginoon ay katulad ng isang libong taon, at ang isang libong taon ay katulad ng isang araw.

9 Hindi mapagpaliban ang Panginoon tungkol sa kaniyang pangako, na gaya ng pagpapalibang ipinalalagay ng iba; kundi mapagpahinuhod sa inyo, na hindi niya ibig na sinoman ay mapahamak, kundi ang lahat ay magsipagsisi.

@Dwarven

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.

2 Pedro 3: 8 Datapuwa't huwag ninyong kalimutan, mga minamahal, ang isang bagay na ito, na ang isang araw sa Panginoon ay katulad ng isang libong taon, at ang isang libong taon ay katulad ng isang araw.

9 Hindi mapagpaliban ang Panginoon tungkol sa kaniyang pangako, na gaya ng pagpapalibang ipinalalagay ng iba; kundi mapagpahinuhod sa inyo, na hindi niya ibig na sinoman ay mapahamak, kundi ang lahat ay magsipagsisi.

Sir,

please refer to post #12.

thanks.

Isa isang tanong muna please.

Just tell if clear na sa iyo kasi yung una mong tanong kung alam ni Hesus ang end times.

If clear na sa iyo then we can jump to other topic para di magulo.

Isa isang tanong muna please.

Just tell if clear na sa iyo kasi yung una mong tanong kung alam ni Hesus ang end times.

If clear na sa iyo then we can jump to other topic para di magulo.

ahh, sige po.

like i posted on #12.

si Jesus ay God, tama po ba?.

and he is the Son of the Father. tama po ba?.

so according to the verse you gave below.

si father lang ang may alam ng end of the world. tama po?.

at hindi alam ni Jesus na God?. tama po ba ulet?.

Back
Top Bottom