Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

GoodNews for LINUX Newbies

Jan 5, 2015 next class :)

syanag ala ngaung month.. hehe..

Opo online free class po ito. Balitaan ko kayo pag may update na bago

ts . january 5 pa po next class? hmmm .tama po ba ginawa ko ginamit ko honor code?

January 5th, 2015 po ang version 2 ng course na to.... bale close na yung unang version...

personally umaasa ako na mas maganda tong version 2...

same process parin po on how to enroll

pede pa po ba humabol TS??? sinubukan ko enrolled na kaso HONOR CODE?? pede paba yon?

pede pa po ba humabol TS??? sinubukan ko enrolled na kaso HONOR CODE?? pede paba yon?

YES! HONOR CODE if you want a cert after completing and passing the final exam.

- - - Updated - - -

guys my 2nd version ang course... nag end na yung unang version nung Dec. 20 2014.... mag start ang bago, and still FREE sa Jan.05, 2015...

read here about it

Last edited:
TS.. i already registered and this is my 1st time.. i don't have any idea about linux but i have a little bit knowledge in computer. do you think i can pass even i didn't know anythings like ( programming, coding, etc )...??

TS.. i already registered and this is my 1st time.. i don't have any idea about linux but i have a little bit knowledge in computer. do you think i can pass even i didn't know anythings like ( programming, coding, etc )...??

YES! the only requirement is that you are familiar with computers, basic knowledge.

you will pass if you pay attention and serious about the subject.

Parang sa school lang din, papasa ka kung gagawa ka assignment, exam, makikinig etc etc..

pero mas maganda to kasi self paced, kung kelan mo lang gusto mag aral haha

basahin at intindihin ang lessons, ulit ulitin kung kailangan.. taposin at kumpletohin..

may post din ako about how to prepare your computer, andun lang sa blog..

Thanks

SALAMAT DITO MASTER! mapu-pursue ko na din ang nasimulan ko sa linux hehe

Back
Top Bottom