Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Guides for how to work with your s60 device

Pa help naman, me mga files na d mabsa yung phone 2lad ng themes ko simula nung ma drain batt ko.. Anu po solution? Kailngan po b iformat na?

Full phone formating.

Full phone formatting!
If you encounter situation like below on your phone,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot.
2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen.
3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that.
4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.

Do a Full phone formatting as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left.
2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card.
3. Switch-off your phone.
4. Press and hold 3 keys;

Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.

Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!

5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your will back to original system and factory settting.

All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
thanks dito malaking tulong ito sa mga katulad kong newbie lang

hello sir! paano po yung ginagawa ng iba sa facebook na kpg ngcomment or ngpost imbes na "via facebook mobile" or "via blackberry" or "via iphone", ang lumalabas "via Nokia 5110"?:praise:

ask ko lang po if there is a way na yung mga music player ko eh hindi nya mdedetect yung ringtones ko..TIA

sir patulong naman po sa 5310 xpressmusic ko..bigay lang po siya sakin wala ako nung usb cable niya para magamit yung NSS tapos di po gumagana yung 3key combo..gusto ko po sana makatipid.. pero ano po advice niyo:D

Just tried formatting my Nokia 3230. Successful! I'm suppose to bring it in Greenhills but now I don't have to. Formatting was done in a minute. Thanks for this one.

guys pwede ba icharge ung phone kahit 1 bar pa lang yung bawas?

hello sir! paano po yung ginagawa ng iba sa facebook na kpg ngcomment or ngpost imbes na "via facebook mobile" or "via blackberry" or "via iphone", ang lumalabas "via Nokia 5110"

sir punta ka po sa site ng statusvia.net
andun po lahat yun..

pede ka magpost sa wall ng fb mo kahit via electric fan w/ WiFi dun haha..

sana makatulong ako..

ganito un click mu ung address bar sa h0mepage mo. Type mu to palitan mu ung nka address dun na type mo to ( share:facebook ) kung anung browser ka at anung unit, makikita yan dun sa wall after sharing.

malaking tulong to ts para sa mga newbie like me keep it up

Back
Top Bottom