Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Gumagawa ng Database Application & Automation Program

dejosejimpaul

Amateur
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Gumagawa po ako ng database application for personal and or business use and also automation program to perform and or automate repetitive tasks.*

Please specify this upon request:
  1. What problems are you trying to solve?
  2. What are the strengths and drawbacks of your current system / process?
  3. Describe specifically what would you like the program to do

For faster response, call or text me at 09464405799 (TNT)

Send me an e-mail: [email protected]

Visit my website: jimpaul.site123.me

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

*Stand-alone Windows desktop application only.

Attachments

• Contacts_Form.png
    Contacts_Form.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 573
  • Inventory_Form.jpg
    Inventory_Form.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 571
  • CMS_Form.png
    CMS_Form.png
    668.4 KB · Views: 475
  • personnel_form.png
    personnel_form.png
    195.4 KB · Views: 441
  • catalog_form.png
    catalog_form.png
    85 KB · Views: 366
Last edited:
Libre ba boss hehe baka pede mo automate payroll by using mail merge? Excel data and using mailmerge auto send ndn sa email per user. any feedback is appreciated.

Libre ba boss hehe baka pede mo automate payroll by using mail merge? Excel data and using mailmerge auto send ndn sa email per user. any feedback is appreciated.

Ang mail merge ay isa sa native function ng ms word, yun ba ang tinutukoy mo? kung yun nga, madaming solutions ang available para jan.

Sige po, call or text me para mabilis natin magawan yan. ;-)

galing po ako sa site nyo sir, and its a good read. pa bookmark po for future references - expect nyo na i-rerefer ko ung mga apps nyo! :thumbsup:

Ang linis nagpagkakagawa and simple lang. Tanong ko lang sir, yung sa licensing sa Filemaker magkano kaya in ph yun sir?

Thank you Sir!

Nice posts sir! More power.

C#, MSSQL Server, SSRS, Crystal Reports Dev din ako sir. baka may big projects ka, pwede ako maging team sa projects mo if ever. 09452102959

Back
Top Bottom