Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Gusto ko matuto ng web design

charm01

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Puro graphics lang sa ai and ps ang alam ko, gusto ko po matuto ng web design. ano po kayang school o meron po ba kayo ma-advice paano ako matuto either through hands on or etc. TIA:help:

Puro graphics lang sa ai and ps ang alam ko, gusto ko po matuto ng web design. ano po kayang school o meron po ba kayo ma-advice paano ako matuto either through hands on or etc. TIA:help:

Hello Charm. Do you have background on IT industry? Are you willing to learn and explore this field? If yes, you can read online tutorials from w3schools(That's where i start aside from being a student. My shitty professor only teach basics but not properly explaining to us). Here's a simple Walkthrough(Base on my own perspective) for beginners. Don't worry it's not that hard to understand. I can relate it to ourselves :).

Learning the basics

Wag tamarin basahin ha? :). If you have any questions you can reach me out by sending me a message.

Also use this Notepad++ instead of Notepad for text editor. Always save your work in html format (.html).
https://notepad-plus-plus.org/download/v6.8.6.html

Last edited:
w3schools . punta ka lang dun madami ka matututunan

Marami po sa Google. w3schools ang pinakasikat kung saan sila unang mag-aaral. Having the same start as with you, marami pa po akong pinagmumulan. Meron diyang friendly schools, such as Code Academy at Code.org, na pwede kang makakuha ng maraming impormasyon by just playing a game. You heard it right, like a game.

Ang maganda kasi sa w3schools kung dyan ka magsimula is meron siyang Try it Yourself feature. Sa dalawa na inirekumenda ko pa para ka lang naglalaro. May level, ganun.

HTML, CSS, PHP, XML, at HTML5 ang mga example ng mga programming language ng mga web designer. Kung marunong ka sa Photoshop, pwede mo yan gamitin para sa 'building blocks' ng website design mo. Halimbawa, yung sa navigation bar, buttons, etc.

If this helps you a lot, press the :thanks: button.

Back
Top Bottom