Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Hackintosh guide for your LAPTOP!! SIERRA 10.12.5 UPDATE!

chill2x

The Fanatic
Advanced Member
Reaction score
THIS IS VANILLA... (recommended)

This is for LAPTOP only you can try it on your desktop also.

1st > you need to know your specification of your computer.

(example : intel core i5 4200U 4th gen, intel HD Haswell Mobile 4400, 8gb ram) this is my specs
(also codec ID, Device ID, Vendor ID for drivers : [example] : audio realtek 10EC: 0282) you can find on device manager.

how to know your codec ID? - download CPU-Z search it from google, or go to device manager..example right click audio then properties..you can see your vendor ID 10EC; device ID 0282 means 10EC;0282 its realtek you can search it from google if you are in doubt.

2nd > common sense

3rd > patience..

Requirements :

MAC Book or any MAC OS or if you don't have mac book or any MAC OS you can use this VMWARE MAC OS X YOSEMITE on windows to create a bootable usb..

USB 8GB
LAPTOP ONLY.. you can try on desktop.

download vmware yosemite
credits to tech review

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6ISDhJomGd8d0lJSTN2TG9VVkU&usp=sharing

or watch their videos here for the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-r8CvCnen4

ASSUMING you have mac os on vmware or you have a real mac book.
download SIERRA OS from appstore.

after download finish.

create your bootable usb now.

insert your 8GB or 16GB USB

MAC OS Sierra 10.12.x

Instructions:

>Insert the USB drive
>Open /Applications/Utilities/Disk Utility
>Highlight the USB drive in left column
>Click on the Partition tab
>Click Current and choose 1 Partition
>Click Options
>Choose GUID Partition Table
>Name: type USB
>Format: choose Mac OS Extended Journaled
>Click Apply then Partition
>Open /Applications/Utilities/Terminal
>copy and paste this command and press enter

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app --nointeraction

download CLOVER boot loader r4091 - https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/
Steps on how to install clover.
>double click clover r4091
>select change install location > select your USB
>check the box for install UEFI booting only
>check the box for install Clvoer in the ESP
>check the box for themes
>click drop down driver64UEFI
>check the box OSxAptioFixDrv-64
>click install

now we need to install kext for booting process.
download and open clover configurator
click mount EFI put password (the password of your computer on vmware or realmac)
then open EFI folder or click finder then click EFI folder/Clover/Kext>Others > put all the kext that you download on my archive
[except intel_HD_Graphics unless you have the Intel Graphics 4200,4400,4600 you can put this driver]

"delete the default config.plist on EFI/Clover/config.plist"

next download config.plist on my archive (Laptop config master) depends on your graphics card.if you are using Intel Graphics 4200,4400,4600 you copy and paste it on EFI/Clover/here.

done.

----after creating a bootable usb-----

restart your computer and go to your bios setting if your bios is supported UEFI or legacy. just disable boot secure. and make sure your first boot is usb8gb or 16gb you created earlier.

ASSUMING The installation is Finish: INSTALLATION TIME 30mins-40mins maybe..

after installation on your laptop..

remove your bootable usb..
then download all the files on my archive..

install clover r3961 again this should be installed on your hard drive now.
>double click clover r3961
>select change install location > select your USB
>check the box for install UEFI booting only
>check the box for install Clvoer in the ESP
>check the box for themes
>click drop down driver64UEFI
>check the box EmuVariable-64
>check the box OSxAptioFix2Drv-64
>check the box install target VolumeRCscript
>click install

take note:
you cannot boot your desktop/laptop without usb.so you need to download clover EFI Boot loader so you can boot normally your computer.

Steps on how to boot without USB bootable drive..

open clover configuration

click mount EFI > click open partition.
open EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/Others>put all the kext that you download on my archive
[except intel_HD_Graphics unless you have the Intel Graphics 4200,4400,4600 you can put this driver]
open EFI/CLOVER copy & paste config.plist

now restart your computer without USB.

download multibeast sierra for drivers
you must select your drivers

finish! :)

NOTE:
To make your computer MAKES PERFECT.
PATCH YOUR NATIVE DSDT/SSDT came from linux or windows.

Easiest way to get native DSDT/SSDT from you hackintosh.
after you successfully install the os x and clover boot loader.
restart your computer if the clover boot appears press F4 to get your DSDT & SSDT it is located at EFI/Clover/ACPI/Origin

Tutorial for patching your ACPI files
Patching your DSDT 1st before SSDT.

copy this "Origin" folder anywhere.
make a folder on desktop any name
copy DSDT.aml and paste on the folder you created.
download and extract iasl51, macIASL and Laptop DSDT Patch Offline on my archive and put it all on the folder you created.

>open terminal
>drag and drop iasl51 on the terminal then type -da -dl dsdt.aml | then you will get DSDT.dsl
>open DSDT.dsl on macIASL
>click compile then you have to fix those errors [search it on google how to fix it]
>After fixing those errors.. click patch then..
some patch required.
"Fix _WAK Arg0 v2"
"HPET Fix"
"SMBUS Fix"
"IRQ Fix"
"RTC Fix"
"OS Check Fix"
"Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel"
"Fix PNOT/PPNT" (use only if you're dropping CPU related SSDTs)
"Add IMEI" (do not use if your DSDT or SSDTs already have IMEI/HECI/MEI device)

after patch..click file then save as filename DSDT acpi machine language to desktop..

"ADDITONAL"

DOWNLOAD

CPU POWER MANAGEMENT for better performance = https://github.com/Piker-Alpha/ssdtPRGen.sh
to make USB 2.0 & 3.0 Working correctly = https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-USB-Inject-All
Battery status working = https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-ACPI-Battery-Driver

Thank you Mr.Rehabman for giving me a permission.

Credits to the owner of files MR. Rehabman.

i will try to update this thread :)

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR DESKTOP / LAPTOP.

View attachment 256530

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 11.22.59 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-01-30 at 11.22.59 AM.png
    758.2 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
Re: Guide on Hackintoshing your computer!! EL CAPITAN 10.11.3 UPDATE!

yes your computer is supported..:)

Salamat sa reply bro. Paano mo nalaman na supported siya? May problem is every time e bo-boot ko na ang hackintosh from usb. Ang makikita ko lang ay black screen with blinking cursor? Peru pag sa linux ok naman like zorin, ubuntu, kali linux at iba pa.

Last edited:

pa subscribe muna .. pag may time try ko to :thanks:

ang tanong ang guide ko ba ang ginamit mo?kung hindi mahirap mgboot yan..basahin mo mabuti ang instruction ko..

Salamat sa reply bro. Paano mo nalaman na supported siya? May problem is every time e bo-boot ko na ang hackintosh from usb. Ang makikita ko lang ay black screen with blinking cursor? Peru pag sa linux ok naman like zorin, ubuntu, kali linux at iba pa.

anu ba nigamit mung bootflag?try m muna yosemite 10.10.3 cracked by iatkos o kya niresh kng merun c niresh,,bgo ka mag vanilla install...o kya pnta ka bios m iset m xa to 64MB, 192MB, 320MB, 384MB, 448MB, 2016MB.ung igpu,,pili ka jan

Last edited:

eh ung wifi naman kamusta?

View attachment 256700

LOL mas mahirap ang hakintosh ah kumpara sa LINUX peru try ko parin. Tama naman yong pag boot ko gamit ang USB sa windows 10. Peru bakit 0 bytes siya?

Attachments

• macos.png
    macos.png
    363.5 KB · Views: 154

View attachment 1101757

LOL mas mahirap ang hakintosh ah kumpara sa LINUX peru try ko parin. Tama naman yong pag boot ko gamit ang USB sa windows 10. Peru bakit 0 bytes siya?

listen carefully..jan sa paggawa ng bootable usb na nasa instruction di mo kailangan ng bootflag jan..kase automatic siya ang gagawa pra jan sa specs ng computer mo..kung wala ka time itry wag ka na mag hackintosh..iba naman kase ang distro na gamit mo.

- - - Updated - - -

anu ba nigamit mung bootflag?try m muna yosemite 10.10.3 cracked by iatkos o kya niresh kng merun c niresh,,bgo ka mag vanilla install...o kya pnta ka bios m iset m xa to 64MB, 192MB, 320MB, 384MB, 448MB, 2016MB.ung igpu,,pili ka jan

boss hindi advisable ang paggamit ng ibang distro kase ibat iba ang specs ng computer.kase my mga drivers jan sa distro na yan na hindi naman kailangan sa computer at yun ang nagcause ng kernel panic or blue screen in windows..

- - - Updated - - -

eh ung wifi naman kamusta?

about sa wifi ilan lang ang mga supported sa wifi bro..kung gusto mo tlga magamit ang OS X bili ka mismo ng totoong MAC..you can buy AR9280 only 500pesos.mura na yun.

- - - Updated - - -

nasabi ko supported siya kase first of all ang graphics jan ang pinaka importante..kung desktop ka nmn wala ka problema sa wifi..audio kase madami naman driver and Ethernet so nothing to worry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

inuulit ko..hindi Yosemite ito.at hindi kailangan ng bootflag kapag nasundan niyo ang instruction na nasa taas. EL CAPITAN UPDATED ITO.

Ok, pwede ko ba gamitin ang el captain retail at i-install sa vmware para maka pag create ng usb bootable?

Ok, pwede ko ba gamitin ang el captain retail at i-install sa vmware para maka pag create ng usb bootable?

yes pwedeng pwede.pero ms maganda kung fresh ang el capitan galing sa appstore.hindi yung distro lng kung saan nadadownload.madami conflict sa system yun.basta gamitan mo panggawa ng bootable usb doon sa binigay kung link sa first page.

got mine 10.11.2 working kahit core2duo

nice enjoy hackintoshing :dance:

REMINDERS :

1st > you need to know your specification of your computer.

(example : intel core i5 4200U 4th gen, intel HD Haswell Mobile 4400, 4gb ram)
(also codec ID, Device ID, Vendor ID for drivers : [example] : audio realtek 10EC: 0282)

how to know your codec ID? - download CPU-Z search it from google, or go to device manager..example right click audio then properties..you can see your vendor ID 10EC; device ID 0282 means 10EC;0282 its realtek you can search it from google if you are in doubt.

2nd > patience 100%.

Requirements :

MAC Book or any mac os or if you don't have mac book OR any mac os you can use this VMWARE mac os x YOSEMITE on windows to create a bootable usb.
USB 8GB
LAPTOP or Desktop

download for vmware yosemite
credits to tech review

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6ISDhJomGd8d0lJSTN2TG9VVkU&usp=sharing

or watch their videos here for the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-r8CvCnen4

ASSUMING you have mac os on vmware or you have a real mac book.
download el capitan from appstore.

after download finish.

create your bootable usb now.

go safari browser then go here (http://muntashirakon.github.io/Mac-OS-Installation-Helper/) credits to the owner Akon Muntashir
read the instruction carefully.
insert your 8GB usb
make sure you know your graphics driver it is the very most important otherwise your computer will not boot.

choose your graphics driver
choose your ethernet /wireless driver

other drivers will be install later.

then click download.
View attachment 1101434

open terminal then type the command :
cd ~/Downloads && chmod 755 usb_helper.sh && mkdir helper && mv usb_helper.sh helper/ && cd helper/ && bash usb_helper.sh

note : just pay more attention here, just follow the instruction carefully on the terminal command.

after creating a bootable usb.
restart your computer and go to your bios setting if your bios is supported UEFI much better.just disable boot secure. and make sure your first boot is usb8gb you created earlier.

ASSUMING The installation is Finish: INSTALLATION TIME 30mins-40mins

after installation finish.

download clover configuration
http://mac.softpedia.com/get/System-Utilities/Clover-Configurator.shtml

click mount EFI > click open partition.
open EFI/CLOVER/KEXT copy 10.10 folder
open EFI/CLOVER/DRIVER64 copy the HFSplus file
open EFI/CLOVER copy config.plist

remove/eject your usb.

take note:
you cannot boot your desktop/laptop without usb.so you need to download clover EFI Boot loader so you can boot normally your computer.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/

run clover r3333 latest.
follow the instruction carefully.
View attachment 1101436
View attachment 1101437

click FINDER
go to EFI/CLOVER/KEXT
copy the files inside 10.10 folder that you copied earlier then put it on EFI/CLOVER/KEXT/10.11 folder then close.
copy the files HFSplus to EFI/CLOVER/Driver64 inside driver64.
replace or copy the files config.plist on EFI/CLOVER/

now restart your computer without USB.

download multibeast elcapitan for drivers
you must select your drivers

finish! :)

i will update this thread everyday :)

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OF YOUR DESKTOP / LAPTOP.

View attachment 1101442

salamat sir. :) nakapag install din hehe

Pano po i-install si el capitan sa existing windows 10 pc na hindi binubura si windows 10? Lahat nung nakita kong tutorial sa dual boot ay laging una muna si os x bago i-install si windows.

pabookmark aku TS,..salamat

Pano po i-install si el capitan sa existing windows 10 pc na hindi binubura si windows 10? Lahat nung nakita kong tutorial sa dual boot ay laging una muna si os x bago i-install si windows.

kung dlwa partition m,,pd m iinstol c mac khit nauna c windows

Not working yung sa github. Luma na yata yun. Meron na po ba updated tut?

Not working yung sa github. Luma na yata yun. Meron na po ba updated tut?

manghuhula kaba?kasama ko gumawa niyan tut na yan sa github.tapos sasabihin mo hindi gumagana.try mo muna bago mo sabihin yan at magpost ka ng screenshot para totoo sinasabi mo.

Back
Top Bottom