Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help! 3DS XL or PS3? Or PS4??? :pray:

jupjup18

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Need to decide
3ds xl or ps3 or ...... ps4

Hi! I'm huge into video games, and so would really like to get a new console for so long but I just can't decide and would really like some outside opinions.

Some info i'll throw out here:
Even during college I still ask around for a ps2 because I remember loving all the games it had.
I previously had a gba and a psp
Played almost all pokemon games on gba and ds (emulator), never played pokemon x/y :(
Would love to catch up with final fantasy from the beginning if possible

Games I absolutely love
Crash bandicot
Kingdom hearts!
Legend of zelda
Final fantasy tactics!
crisis core
attorney wright (ds emulator :P)!
tekken
harvest moon
pokemon
Daganronpa

Honestly In the first place, I'm sure with the 3ds xl, but then I would definitely miss the wasak-button hardcore gameplay.

So if PS3, is it still worth it to buy it? A friend told me it's worth aroundd 6-8k in greenhills. A jailbroken one since it's not worth it to buy a brand new I guess?

Definitely not buying PS4(yet), the console is 18k alone, wala pang games :(

Thank you guys!

Up up up up up

Back
Top Bottom