Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] B593s-22 Has signal 3G/4G but no internet. Tried SMART and GLOBE

xzeth

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Hi I have a B593s-22 Tatoo Openline. I am not using an external antenna for now, just doing some testing.

Here is my test using SMART LTE sim card. I am getting 3G signal with 1 bar but I cannot use the internet. The Green light is blinking.

View attachment 175994

Here is my test using GLOBE LTE sim card. I am getting 4G signal with 1 bar but I cannot use the internet. The Blue light is blinking.

View attachment 175995

Any Ideas what is wrong?

1. Removed manual DNS, used automatically obtained DNS
2. Added appropriate APNS for GLOBE and SMART
3. I have existing subscriptions for both

Please check the images before commenting.

Attachments

• o0ddF0i.png
    o0ddF0i.png
    885.9 KB · Views: 186
  • BJtdJeW.png
    BJtdJeW.png
    807.7 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:
Natry nyo na po ba magregister sa LTE50 kung naka 4G kayo? Kung naka 3G naman po kayo register nyo nalang po smart LTE sim sa unlisurf kasi po mahirap talaga LTE signal eh. Yung sakin po kasi binababa ko nalang sa WMCDA mode tsaka ako nag external antenna.

TS baka naman mali ang setting mo sa modem. check mo muna tamang authentication setting for SMART and GLOBE or try to factory reset ang modem.

Updated my post

Back
Top Bottom