Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[HELP] connected but no browse default apn

adam132

Professional
Advanced Member
Reaction score
help naman po , hindi ko kasi mapagana kahit anong VPN
gamit default APN sa globe, connected naman pero no browse mag piping
ng konti tapos mawawala na , ano ba dpat gawin ko ?
working naman sya sa MGC at tama rin naman ang ip , sana may makatulong
salamat advance merry christmas :)

http injector din ba gamit mu?ayaw na yta kanina parin ako hindi makaconnect kahit tama ip....pero nag status 200 pero ayaw tumuloy sa connect sana may makatulong.....

tutumbukin ko na kung anung problema ng sayo sir.. FIREWALL .. iOff mo ang FIREWALL sa settings ng iyong pc/laptop. your welcome

http injector din ba gamit mu?ayaw na yta kanina parin ako hindi makaconnect kahit tama ip....pero nag status 200 pero ayaw tumuloy sa connect sana may makatulong.....

working naman injector sakin , sa vpn lang talga ayaw ..

- - - Updated - - -

tutumbukin ko na kung anung problema ng sayo sir.. FIREWALL .. iOff mo ang FIREWALL sa settings ng iyong pc/laptop. your welcome

sir inoff ko na , pati anti virus wala pa din , una mag piping ng konti tapos mawawala na agad ..

Wrong board TS!
Anyways, I happen to have the same problem with some vpn app (never with openvpn!). What I do (it works most part of time but not always), once I get the good ip, I connect and try to browse. Pag walang browse I disconnect the vpn (not the dashbord) and reconnect right away and...boom, browse na! Hope it will work for you...

Wrong board TS!
Anyways, I happen to have the same problem with some vpn app (never with openvpn!). What I do (it works most part of time but not always), once I get the good ip, I connect and try to browse. Pag walang browse I disconnect the vpn (not the dashbord) and reconnect right away and...boom, browse na! Hope it will work for you...

oo nga no, wrong section , sa vpn ko pinost to e, anyway thanks . try ko nalang sinasabi mo :)

Back
Top Bottom