Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

[Help] Correct way of flashing downgraded 623m

kenth

Apprentice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hello symbianize brothers.
Can someone teach me how to correctly upgrade the firmware of 623m?

My 623m was downgraded via gp1.0.4 firmware then 622m firmware.

When I try to upgrade it again, it's either I am connected no browse, or I cannot connect to any live mac at all.

try to factory reset via telnet then check your default gateway to CMD type ipconfig or ipconfig/all..

Thanks,
1) At first I tried upgrading via webGUI, failed stuck at 25%. Reset button.

2) Factory reset via CMD then upgrade via webGUI. Still failed at 25%. Unplug/plug power adaptor.

3) Upgrade via WinSpreader, after 20 minutes, it feels like the upgrade won't ever complete. So I log in to webGUI (without powering off or factory reset or whatever). Then re-enable the TELNET. Then /factoryreset.sh via CMD.
I was shocked, the upgrade worked.

I was wrong, the upgrade did not worked. It was only partially flashed.
Now I have tried uploading firmware via GUI, I can connect to live mac. But no browse still.

This is my screenshot

View attachment 201231

I noticed there were two extra row line under my telephone. This is not present in any untouched 623m.

*****EDIT
cd /etc
cat default.cfg
rm default.cfg
sncfg commit
sncfg reload
/factoryreset.sh

I applied the above command, now I can't log in as admin to my webGUI.
I know the old untouched password, but it did not work. :(

Attachments

• 623m.png
    623m.png
    43 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom