Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help!!! Marriage proposal

janpol25

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
Good day guys!!

May tanong lang ako.

I am planning to propose to my girlfriend kasi by the end of this year.

Tanong ko lang sana kung meron sa inyong may alam na restaurant sa manila/tagaytay/CALABARZON na pwedeng magplay ng piano habang nagdidinner.

I really want to surprise her and make her happy.

Hope may sumagot.

I'm still preparing for it. Though matagal pa pero syempre maganda ng magplano ngayon palang.

Heheh..

Salamat sa mga sasagot.. :)

pm mo ko ser, bigyan kita ng contacts. pero try ko lang kasi mostly violinist mga kakilala ko eh, tignan natin kung may kakilala silang pianist.

Mario's Restaurant and Fine Dining
191 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Scout Gandia
Quezon City
Philippines
Telephone: (632) 372-0360 | (632) 415-3887
--
Moomba, Mother Ignacia, Cor. Roces Ave. Quezon City
--
You might also want to try Melo's or Alfredo's also in the t. morato/timog area.

Mas maganda kung ikaw mismo ang maga play... :)

pm mo ko ser, bigyan kita ng contacts. pero try ko lang kasi mostly violinist mga kakilala ko eh, tignan natin kung may kakilala silang pianist.

I see...
inadd kita sir.. PM kita mamaya

Mario's Restaurant and Fine Dining
191 Tomas Morato Ave. cor. Scout Gandia
Quezon City
Philippines
Telephone: (632) 372-0360 | (632) 415-3887
--
Moomba, Mother Ignacia, Cor. Roces Ave. Quezon City
--
You might also want to try Melo's or Alfredo's also in the t. morato/timog area.

Thanks po...

Mas maganda kung ikaw mismo ang maga play... :)
Gusto ko nga talaga ako magplay.. hehe. kumakanta naman ako..

Sensya na late reply ako. HEhe been very busy...

nice ts. kaso wala ako alam sa mga ganyan kaya up ko nlng :)

Back
Top Bottom