Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Help me To recover my Files

Gaven18

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Anyone has a cracked for it? I need a key because I want to recover more than 1GB of files. :weep: Please help me Many Important Files i want to recover I need Licenced code or Data Recover

salamat sir,same problem kami ni TS,naghahanap din ako n way to recover my files,yung external hdd ko kasi nabagsak bigla nalang need format bla bla bla pag ka insert,pero na ba browse ko mga files ko using mini partition wizard,kaso di ko ma restore kasi di activated eh.

EASUS Data recovery
The best yan boss although inde naman 100% accurate atleast meron kang makukuha tlga..

Back
Top Bottom