Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

OTHERS [HELP] PLDT FIBR 5Mbps or GLOBE PLAN 5Mbps?

Statin89

The Devotee
Advanced Member
Reaction score
I already have the Globe Plan 1299 5Mbps and 300GB data allocation + 100GB data for YouTube. I chose Globe because it is cheaper and I used it for research, browsing, social media and streaming. But I already experienced slow down using Facebook, Messenger, IG and Reddit. Also, when I stream I experience lags and I need to reset the modem. Sometimes it works. I still have 10 days for a full refund. Should I switch to PLDT? They have a promo for their plans. 50% off I think for Plan 1699, 5Mbps, Unli data. Thank you!

I already have the Globe Plan 1299 5Mbps and 300GB data allocation + 100GB data for YouTube. I chose Globe because it is cheaper and I used it for research, browsing, social media and streaming. But I already experienced slow down using Facebook, Messenger, IG and Reddit. Also, when I stream I experience lags and I need to reset the modem. Sometimes it works. I still have 10 days for a full refund. Should I switch to PLDT? They have a promo for their plans. 50% off I think for Plan 1699, 5Mbps, Unli data. Thank you!

Best bet is to ask around your PLDT subscribed neighbors, ask everything, it still depends on the area.

Best bet is to ask around your PLDT subscribed neighbors, ask everything, it still depends on the area.

sir, wala ako masyado kilala na may pldt sa lugar namin. Same din concern ko sa kanya. May 50% off kasi now pag switch from globe to pldt fibr for 6 months. pero lock in period of 3 yrs. baka meron makapag suggest na pldt users near our Barangka Marikina area. thanks po.

sir, wala ako masyado kilala na may pldt sa lugar namin. Same din concern ko sa kanya. May 50% off kasi now pag switch from globe to pldt fibr for 6 months. pero lock in period of 3 yrs. baka meron makapag suggest na pldt users near our Barangka Marikina area. thanks po.

DI ko lng alam sa lugar nyo boss pero sakin ksi sulit PLDT last year offer tong sakin 50% din. 1299/mo 10Mbps. pero yung speed ko skyrocket hahaha..

Mindanao Area

View attachment 341789

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom