Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

Need advice since nalilito ako

Status
Not open for further replies.
take it slow boss,,, ang naglalakad ng matulin alam mo na ang kasunod.. hahahaa
yan na yung ginagawa ko ngayon hahaha. As of now nag eenjoy nalang ako sa company niya, ayaw kong biglain kasi mabigat yung pinagdadaanan niya, pero sabi niya rin naman na interesado na siya sakin din. So tamang hintay lang ako.

Hi mga ka symb!

So I have a ka-talking stage right now and we have been talking for almost a month already. I think I have fallen for her and I already confessed that I do like her. Her reaction to my confession was not the usual reaction, hindi siya very reactive sa nalaman niya instead she just said with a playful tone "hahaha buang". So I assumed right then na she's also interested with me. But if I remember it correctly, she told me na these past few months nag sosocmed detox siya wherein for a few days or so, di siya nag checheck ng IG, FB, at messenger, but I think I did not asked more on that, parang ang naalala ko lang is gulong gulo daw isip niya and she has to reset every month. I did not asked her specific details baka kasi ma feel niya na nanghihimasok na ako sa buhay niya kahit we've only known each other for a few weeks. But We kept on talking after that - every day chats and telebabad for 2-4 hrs almost everyday. We also have met once, it was just a tambay at one of the highest point sa city and okay lang sa kanya na magka holding hands kami. A few days after that gala, I gave her something since palagi niya itong nababangit kapag nag-uusap kami sa phone. And to my surprise she sent me a message that she wants to give the gift back. She appreciates it naman daw and thankful and happy siya sa binagay ko but her past trauma triggered because of that - nasumbatan na daw siya dati sa mga bagay na binigay sa kanya kaya ngayon ayaw niyang makatanggap ng gifts from anyone. I respected her decision na man and I received the gift back.

Now the problem is, it has been 4 days since that happened. She hasn't replied to my messages yet, didn't answered any of my calls. So I thought baka nag sosocmed detox na siya but no, she viewed my IG story just a little while.

So my question now is, do you really think she's still interested with me? - I only assumed na she's interested with me because her actions says so. Also, do you think this is ghosting already?

Any advices on what can I do next? Gulong gulo na ako, puyat na puyat na ako kaka overthink...
Masakit talaga ung pinuyat ka pero di jinowa :rofl:

But seriously, you can't ask/demand people to reply to your messages specially if wala naman kayong relasyon. Iyong binalik na sayo ng gift mo is an indication na ayaw nia sayo. Don't waste your time dear. Move on at wag kang manligaw sa socmed dahil walang nagseseryoso jan. mas okay ang personal interaction

don't expect too much. Kapag sa ganyan stage, nasasanay tayo na mag-expect in return.
Be contented kung anong meron kayo, and again, don't expect.

Any update kaya kay TS if Sinagot ba siya or umaasa pa rin siya hanggang ngayon *laugh*

Baka may pang bakup si ts just in case pumalya.. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom