Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

PLDT HELP! PLDTMyDSL Restricted. Pwede po ba ma bypass?

ic3b0x

Novice
Advanced Member
Reaction score
:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

Good Day sir/mam... Is there a way po ba pra maconnect pa din ung DSL at magamit kahit pag na restrict na ng PLDT due to overdue balance?? Wla pa kc sahod kaya di pa mabayaran eh... hehehe

PS
Babayaran ko din nman poh ung bill ko pag sahod. Di kc pde mag request sa PLDT na palitan ung due date eh.. Lagi alanganin sa sahod ung due date.

Thanks sa mga tutulong. GodBless

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

there is no legal way.....
although lots of illegal ways...

Can u tell me some illegal ways to connect it? I would really appreciate if you can help me on this one.. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom