Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

help po about "Stretchmarks"

charmeleon68

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
ask ko lang po kung ano gamot or solution po para maalis mga stretchmarks sa katawan ko, dati po kasi ako mataba, and now, mejo pumayat na ako.,., at ayun., nagkaroon na ako around my lower back, sa tuhod, and sa buttocks area.

may creams po ba na pampaalis nito?:upset:

Last edited:
sad to say wala eh... pero sabi sa research mas madali daw tanggalin ang red na stretch marks kaysa sa white... tas kung gusto mo magpaalis ng stretch marks kay belo ayun lang mahal

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body Lotion. yan ang ginagamit for stretchmarks.

To get rid of stretch marks without surgery...
Use lotions containing Cocoa butter, Rose hip oil, Emu oil Jojoba oil, Castor oil, Shea butter or Vitamin A & E and...
*Depending on how long you had your stretch marks - You may need to apply these special stretch mark creams 2-to-3 times daily and...
The best know commercial stretch mark removal creams is TriLASTIN-SR® but...
Whatever cream or ointments you choose to use... Take about 3-to-5 minutes to massage your stretch mark areas (with the cream) to increase blood flow to the area to help reduce or eliminate your stretch marks quicker and here's...
4 facts you must know before getting rid of stretch marks...
Realize that everyone (even athletes & models) at some point in their life gets stretch marks and...
Over time if left alone - stretch marks will fade away without expensive surgeries, creams or commercial ointments like TriLASTIN-SR® but if you do use creams...
*Realize that these creams or special ointments work best on newly formed stretch marks and... In order for these creams to work - you must be patient and dedicated in your use of these creams.
You must realize you may never 100% get rid of your stretch marks but... You will be able to reduce your stretch marks to the point where no one (not even you) will be able notice you even have stretch marks and...
Other some simple ways to get rid stretch marks include...
Home remedies for removing stretch marks like using Vicks vapor rub, aloe vera, almond or olive oil on your stretch mark areas - Click here to see many other home remedies for removing stretch marks.
Many people have used egg whites and/or egg powders on their stretch marks to effectively remove/reduce their stretch marks.
Drinking lots of water to keep your skin hydrated helps remove & prevent stretch marks and...
Eating foods high in zinc, silica, protein, vitamins A, C, & E and... Eating foods containing essential fatty acids like vegetables or fish & vegetable oils help promote good skin care in preventing and removing stretch marks.

hmmnn, stretchmarks solution, 30 riyal sa saudi pa binili mister ko, kaso ginamit ko yun as prevention of occurence of stretchmarks...ayun nun nanganak ako, wala ako stretchmarks sa tummy ko, ahhahaayyy...

Sa watson's i think may mga shea and cocoa butter din dun..

i am also suffering from stretchmarks on my tummy and legs due to pregnancy. i searched on the net and found out that a cream named trilastin-sr is the best stretchmark cream found in the market. i will try it and post the result.

actually pag matagal na po ang stretchmarks wala na po talaga effect ang mga creams yan ang sabi ng doctors. shea butter can prevent po but not remove. ako I tried yung fractional laser treatment kasi I tried glyderm naman which is nag lighten but not remove kaya nag pa laser nalang ako which is very effective naman but will need 2 sessions pa to fully remove. sa shinagawa makati ako nagpapalaser ngayon pwede nyo din i check yung helpful tips nila and other alternatives if ever http://shinagawa.ph/effective-ways-to-get-rid-of-stretchmarks/

Back
Top Bottom