Symbianize Forum

Most of our features and services are available only to members, so we encourage you to login or register a new account. Registration is free, fast and simple. You only need to provide a valid email. Being a member you'll gain access to all member forums and features, post a message to ask question or provide answer, and share or find resources related to mobile phones, tablets, computers, game consoles, and multimedia.

All that and more, so what are you waiting for, click the register button and join us now! Ito ang website na ginawa ng pinoy para sa pinoy!

HELP PO. Newbie here looking for help for COMPUTER SHOP.

dknight42

Recruit
Basic Member
Reaction score
Okay uhm first things first.

Hi, my name is Eli. I'm a 17-year-old IT student from Cainta at - and I don't know if this is a good thing or not - naatasan akong mag-asikaso ng soon-to-be compshop namin.

Any tips po? Like recommended program - SANA po ung free and less hassles- for le server, game launchers and auto-updaters for patching, internet speed/connection tricks, etc..

ALSO, may isa po akong problem.

I want to set up the compshop in such a way that all programs and files- whether they are the games, office tools, etc- are stored only in the server via an external hard drive, then let them be accessible from the server only, saving me the time and effort of installing, buying licenses, and updating them on each pc. I know this is feasible but I don't know how? May paraan ba to do this without the need for internet access -kahit sa LAN lang- and/or without downloading any programs? If not, can anybody help me set this up with or without programs downloaded from the internet? Like something which is native in the windows 7 operating system or something.

I want to set up the compshop in such a way that all programs and files- whether they are the games, office tools, etc- are stored only in the server via an external hard drive, then let them be accessible from the server only, saving me the time and effort of installing, buying licenses, and updating them on each pc. I know this is feasible but I don't know how? May paraan ba to do this without the need for internet access -kahit sa LAN lang- and/or without downloading any programs? If not, can anybody help me set this up with or without programs downloaded from the internet? Like something which is native in the windows 7 operating system or something.

Magandang umaga. :hi:
Kung ang ibig mong sabihin ay sa server lang naka install ung mga applications/games and let them execute/run from another pc, tingin ko magiging mabagal ung system nyo. Imagine, example may 6 na PC, ina access ang isang harddisc. overkill hehe.
Pwede po nating i-share ung external hard Disc nyo na nakakabit sa server para ma access ng computer ung files sa server computer.
Pwede po yan kahit wlang Internet Connection.
-Part time Tech

Hi Hello.

Sasabihin ko lang kung ano nalalaman ko.

Nag-set Up na ako dati ng computer shop.
From Installation of Programs to Network Set Up.

May Isang SERVER
- Printer Server
- Internet Connection SERVER
- Sya din ang magCocommand sa COMPUTER CLIENT to Shutdown ANYTIME. (Ofcourse Manual LOG IN parin)

CLIENT PC
-Connected sa SERVER

Hindi mo maiiwasang hindi gumastos.lalo na sa internet, kasi sa bansa natin, binabayaran pa ito.
Anyway. For Network, you need CAT 5 for LAN NETWORK and SWITCH HUB.

Another LAN CARD for the SERVER para may main connection siya sa MGA CLIENT PC.

Sa mga PROGRAMS naman na kakailangan mo like games and office programs.
Negative 'yung sinasabi mong sa SERVER icoconnect lahat ng programs.

Kelangan mo paring installan lahat ng COMPUTER ng kailangan mong program.
Kasi ang SERVER mo, internet connection at lan connection lang maibibigay niyan.

Ganyang Set Up ang ginawa ko dito sa Office namin.
Kahit nasa SERVER namin, lahat ng SYSTEM,
Hindi kayang gamitin ni USER sa CLIENT PC ang isang PROGRAM, unless may nakainstall ito sa kanya, with the same program.
Ang SERVER lang ang nagsisilbing DATABASE.

Magandang umaga. :hi:
Kung ang ibig mong sabihin ay sa server lang naka install ung mga applications/games and let them execute/run from another pc, tingin ko magiging mabagal ung system nyo. Imagine, example may 6 na PC, ina access ang isang harddisc. overkill hehe.
Pwede po nating i-share ung external hard Disc nyo na nakakabit sa server para ma access ng computer ung files sa server computer.
Pwede po yan kahit wlang Internet Connection.
-Part time Tech

uhm pero feasible po ba siya? Kasi po nag-ready nakami ng external hard disc. Dun sana namin plan i-install ung programs and games, tapos i-share na lang ung pag-access sakanya through the other pc's para di na kami mahirapan mag-install and patch, etc.

you may check diskless computers and suggestion lang din, try mo i-apply pfsense and lusca para di nagaagawan ng bandwidth nga client PCs.. im planning din to build and manage computer shop, nagrready lang ako ng puhunan at strategies.. :lol:

if you are planning to build a icafe, i suggest to switch in diskless, you may save and load youre games of files, in any pc,and less hassle in maintaining such as patching, no problem in network.....di muna kilangan gawin sa server na ilalagay ang mga files din share sa client...hope this suggestion will clarify you're plan...

Im handling 3 internet shop all are disk-less and work's fine upon my observation..

I suggest you go for Diskless Setup for your Computer Shop. Less Hassle and Easy to update Apps and Games. may balak nga din dapat ako mag tayo ng Comp shop kaso nasa US na ako ngayon XD. ilan ba balak mong Clients?

Back
Top Bottom